IGNORED

Little Tait's Preemie Hospital Bill

WonderingInWA

people donate & gift to all sorts of things. NieNie, MckMama, etc have all gotten tons of slack. And then those people who collected donations for fake illnesses, babies, etc. So at least people are giving to real people now?

Boggles my mind how much money is sent these ways...insane, entirely.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people donate & gift to all sorts of things. NieNie, MckMama, etc have all gotten tons of slack. And then those people who collected donations for fake illnesses, babies, etc. So at least people are giving to real people now?

Boggles my mind how much money is sent these ways...insane, entirely.

I think people have issues with the Zimmermans because they refused Medicare which Little Tait qualified for. They did the situation linger for four years before the recent incidents. With NieNie, some people got pissed later on when it became evident that the Nielsons were buying expensive toys, clothing, and a boat. There are some people still upset with the Nielsons because of that and also because of the Christmas review product scam.

Kelly "2 Chicken Breasts" Crawford is trying to convict her leg humpers to pony up for Little Tait. She's not taking comments because of one dissenter. Which one of you is Gabbie?

generationcedar.com/main/2013/06/a-chance-to-help-little-tait.html#comments

I love how she presents it as an opportunity to help Little Tait, instead of an opportunity to help his ignorant, self-righteous parents :roll:

I think people have issues with the Zimmermans because they refused Medicare which Little Tait qualified for. They did the situation linger for four years before the recent incidents. With NieNie, some people got pissed later on when it became evident that the Nielsons were buying expensive toys, clothing, and a boat. There are some people still upset with the Nielsons because of that and also because of the Christmas review product scam.

Oh for sure. Abuse & misuse all over the place :-/

I can't think of many that truly needed and refused other means of help and then also were prudent as to how funds were spent. One of the problems, some of these people are financial idiots.

They are up to almost $87K. And tomorrow is the deadline. Unbelievable.

I need to have my mortgage paid off. I wonder if I should beg for money?

What happens if they dont raise the full 100 k in time

I recall they said something on the blog that if they don't raise the full 100 k, they will still offer what has been raised to the hospital.

Instead of pretending that bill didn't exist they could have spent the last 3-4 years paying it off monthly. Poor judgment. Isn't the Bible full of warnings against foolishness?

I recall they said something on the blog that if they don't raise the full 100 k, they will still offer what has been raised to the hospital.

They're at 87k. Even if they don't get the full amount, it is highly probable the hospital will take the balance due and forgive the rest.

Why do the rest of us bother working to pay our bills?

They're at 87k. Even if they don't get the full amount, it is highly probable the hospital will take the balance due and forgive the rest.

Why do the rest of us bother working to pay our bills?

I also think the hospitalwill take the balance and forgive the rest. The situation with the Zimmermans pisses me off because they let it linger for four years and during that four years they didn't do any additional things to help. The wife/mother could have at least had part time jobs to help pay the bill.

Oh for sure. Abuse & misuse all over the place :-/

I can't think of many that truly needed and refused other means of help and then also were prudent as to how funds were spent. One of the problems, some of these people are financial idiots.

This situation is the perfect example of the helicopter in the flood story. They had the helicopter - the access to medicare or medicaid or whatever the appropriate program is called - and they turned it down because oh no, God will provide! (or in their instance, it wasn't godly to accept the aid). :roll:

Just checked out their site. They are going to make it or at least come close enough where it won't make a difference. I just can't believe (or maybe just don't want to believe) that they can get this much support for their sanctimonious, self serving, stupidity. Now their belief that God will send them lifeboats will be fully entrenched, and they'll keep on making idiotic decisions.

And to think, the donors are actually paying twice: once into the Medicaid fund, which benefits many, and a second time to the Zimmermans, who think they deserve to be rewarded for turning down Medicaid.

They reached their goal :(

Damn. :angry-banghead: My Dad always said life wasn't fair.

This is only going to serve to encourage and perpetuate carelessness and poor decision making. See? It really works! :angry-banghead:

I simply don't understand why begging is so much more honorable and godly than accepting Medicaid. I think it's far more honorable to meet your obligations in as timely and complete a manner as possible using whatever means are legitimately at your disposal.

This is only going to serve to encourage and perpetuate carelessness and poor decision making. See? It really works! :angry-banghead:

I simply don't understand why begging is so much more honorable and godly than accepting Medicaid. I think it's far more honorable to meet your obligations in as timely and complete a manner as possible using whatever means are legitimately at your disposal.

Yup that is going to happen. I've said this before, but some other families in the future won't be successful if they try something like this. The Zimmermans were aided greatly because of deep connections within the VF crowd.

No. They are selfish. They see medicaid as some evil. Will they pay this forward to some family who falls on hard times who does not believe their particular brand of religion? No, of course not. They will deride them for taking social care whilst congratulating themselves on meeting their debt, by begging.

They have basically just shown how flawed that system is. I truly hope it happens more. Scamaritan. Kelly's new home etc.. The more they do it. The more jaded people become. Keep on begging folks.

These people really piss me off, they think that it is OK to beg for money to support their breeding habit, however the facilty that they need the most is going to be short changed. They should think about that, what if that hospital discontinued NICU services because they could not support it, where would they be now?

Since I am medical professional in rural AZ, I have decided to beg for a new Mercedes GKL350 with air cooled seats so that as I drive around I can do it in comfort. Do you think that would fly?

Their story was feautured at the generation starvation blog. No surprise there.

Whats the link?

Archived