IGNORED

Taliban Tony and Lina's crisis of faith/marriage

wtylcf

I´m afraid the reconciliation baby already happened. She pinned on her Fertility & Pregnancy board a page on "how i overcame morning sickness" (16 weeks ago), and barely a month ago she pinned a photo of a pregnant woman and wrote: "I like the idea of a silhouette against a light window. Could even do a few of these as the bump grows...".

I can´t believe she is crazy enough to add another child to her mess.

EDIT TO ADD: Seems Andrea DeHerrera (god is writing my love story or something like that) is pregnant, again! She has a new board on pinterest called "future baby". She is, what, 23? And her oldest is 4? I thought she has left the craziness, guess I was wrong.

SAHD in training, I was nosing around Lina's boards the other day and was going to make a post about exactly those findings...I'm glad you did! I just wasn't sure if it was for a hypothetical baby or was old news from before she had Azariyah. It could be either, OR she could be pregnant again...time will tell. It's been really really quiet on their FB and Tony's twitter. I'm sure they know they are being watched and keeping things on extreme lockdown, and it's kind of working since I forget about them for weeks at a time. I still shake my head over their entire relationship, especially the Catholic/Atheist iteration recently, but they are no longer spreading messianic-jew craziness all over the internet, so points for good behaviour.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh no!!! I wonder if she'll name it a super Catholic name, to match her religion du jour?

Isn't Lina Latina? So if she had a girl, maybe Concepcion? That sounds super catholic to me.

In the Catholic culture my family comes from, all the boys were Joseph and all the girls were Marie. I mean, literally, every one of them. The vast majority went by their middle name, i.e. in my dad's family there were two Josephs and three Maries, but none of them were actually called Joseph or Marie.

Isn't Lina Latina? So if she had a girl, maybe Concepcion? That sounds super catholic to me.

I can imagine her naming her children based on her religion at the time of birth.

"Let me introduce you to my children: Azariyah, Benedicta Regina, Sunflower Gaia, and Richard Dawkins."

I can imagine her naming her children based on her religion at the time of birth.

"Let me introduce you to my children: Azariyah, Benedicta Regina, Sunflower Gaia, and Richard Dawkins."

Yesss! Thank you for being more creative than I! :D

In the Catholic culture my family comes from, all the boys were Joseph and all the girls were Marie. I mean, literally, every one of them. The vast majority went by their middle name, i.e. in my dad's family there were two Josephs and three Maries, but none of them were actually called Joseph or Marie.

At my Catholic primary school there were a three girls from the same family called Mary, Maria, and Marion!

She's also thrown modesty from the window--she's sleeveless in a lot of her FB pics. I hope her little boy (and the new one comin) who didn't ask to put up with their parents' antics, will be ok.

Archived