IGNORED

Duggars Do Dr. Oz

sophrosyne

It was talked about after that. A few of the boys are trying to grow some fruits and veggies in what had been the garden. They said that someone use to come and help. They don't know why he stopped coming over. It was sad and awkward. It was discussed oh FJ so you may be able to find the clip.

Smuggles never posted a pic #homegrown or #duggarraised whatever. In all his #healthychoices campaign bullshit it would have been the perfect place to plug the fact that they had a garden. J'chelle hasnt blathered on a parentable about he joys of children watching plants "break into the light" and grow in god's grace to give me cucumbers... TLC gave lip service to internet criticism that they didnt grow on their land. I highly doubt that any garden exists beyond whatever TLC planted from Lowes.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smuggles never posted a pic #homegrown or #duggarraised whatever. In all his #healthychoices campaign bullshit it would have been the perfect place to plug the fact that they had a garden. J'chelle hasnt blathered on a parentable about he joys of children watching plants "break into the light" and grow in god's grace to give me cucumbers... TLC gave lip service to internet criticism that they didnt grow on their land. I highly doubt that any garden exists beyond whatever TLC planted from Lowes.

The garden is a howler project. They dont grow enough to feed the family. They clearly dont know a lot about gardening but at least they are trying and having fun.

dARXRTXSdH8

Finally watched this episode on the DVR. I like that one of the first things said is "with little tummies, healthy snacks are something that we have to always think about". Yeah, sure Michelle. Of course, Boob asked for a family discount when they "rented" the bikes (which I'm pretty sure they didn't pay for, so WTF). Oh, and Anna is due June 7th so maybe they will name the baby after that leg-humper on Josh's IG. Michelle would hang on to 2-3 pounds after every pregnancy and after 10 pregnancies she said she had to get rid of the extra 40 pounds. Math failz! Boob jokes that Michelle's almost got it trained... "almost"? Jinger saying they were musical and then making a face, too funny.

Finally watched this episode on the DVR. I like that one of the first things said is "with little tummies, healthy snacks are something that we have to always think about". Yeah, sure Michelle. Of course, Boob asked for a family discount when they "rented" the bikes (which I'm pretty sure they didn't pay for, so WTF). Oh, and Anna is due June 7th so maybe they will name the baby after that leg-humper on Josh's IG. Michelle would hang on to 2-3 pounds after every pregnancy and after 10 pregnancies she said she had to get rid of the extra 40 pounds. Math failz! Boob jokes that Michelle's almost got it trained... "almost"? Jinger saying they were musical and then making a face, too funny.

This cracked me up. How many times on the show have we seen the little kids grab pretty much anything they can get their hands on from the kitchen? Didn't one of the poor little girls snack on an empty ice cream cone once?

The Duggars will have to hire someone to do that because they are always on the go with: appearances, mission trips and whatever else.

Ugh. This is just such a pet criticism I have of them, because with that many people, and a largish garden, if they hired someone to look after it while they were gone they'd still come out ahead.

This cracked me up. How many times on the show have we seen the little kids grab pretty much anything they can get their hands on from the kitchen? Didn't one of the poor little girls snack on an empty ice cream cone once?

I think it was Jordyn and she had the empty cone for her lunch. It's little wonder the poor tyke couldn't get enough of the traditional Japanese breakfast while the rest of the family looked at her like she was nuts. "Food, glorious, food" is what she must have been thinking.

Michelle is so full of shit.

That is terrible :( Poor kid, empty ice cream cone for lunch because nobody realised she was too little to feed herself. Hopefully they remember to feed her most of the time. No wonder she will eat anything put in front of her.

I am astounded (not) to discover good Christian Mother of the Year is a total liar. Does she realize that some of her audience are not leg humpers and remember what really goes on in that house?

The garden is a howler project. They dont grow enough to feed the family. They clearly dont know a lot about gardening but at least they are trying and having fun.

dARXRTXSdH8

That thing is a hot mess! I still wouldn't call that a "garden". My topsy turvy does better!

The Dr. Oz show will probably be a fluff piece and Dr. Oz will likely be barred from talking about certain subjects.

Unfortunately, I have to agree...

That thing is a hot mess! I still wouldn't call that a "garden". My topsy turvy does better!

I don't think it's a problem in general if their garden is just a fun activity for the boys and not an obligation to cultivate for the family. I DO have a problem with insinuating on a different show that said struggling land plot is the healthy way they feed their child hoard. Unless the garden really IS where they get all their fresh veg from. That is even more frightening.

Oh my god. I just read this thread title quickly and thought it said Duggars do Oz. I was thinking "hell noes. We don't want them here thanks!"

Archived