IGNORED

A male Miss Raquel - God's Country Boy

formergothardite

Verily, Snoop Dogg hath said unto ye,

"I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside / But only on the left side, yeah, that's the Crip side."

On the GWTW post, I love:

1. that the picture of Scarlett right after he says, "It was Repulsive, and that is no exaggeration," is one with her giving the best bitchface in response to his criticism.

2. that he calls Rhett "the Rhett Butler." Like the Batman.

3. that he praises Melanie to the skies and back without mentioning how she shot and killed a damn Yankee.

and 4. that he was defrauded by the low-cut dresses and had to do some "serious heart-searching." Wonder how long he polished his sword after that heart-searching?

given his reference to the "war of northern aggression" and his unabashed love of weaponry, this is probably the primary reason he loves good ol' melly

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that really from this guy's website? Oh please tell me it is, so I can ROTFLMAO. :lol:

Does he wear that sword on his back or merely shove it down his pants with some bunched up socks and a roll of quarters?

Hey, he's kind of like a country boy Highlander, lopping people's heads off for the glory of God. There can be only one... :P

Archived