IGNORED

A male Miss Raquel - God's Country Boy

formergothardite

Anniec found this blog and brought it up in another thread, but I think he deserves a thread of his own. Not only does he post elebenty million pictures of himself, he actually decorates his walls with pictures of himself. :shock: Not even Miss Raquel goes that far.

The top of his blog says "If you want to attract and honorable lady, be an honorable man" and his blog seems to be an ad for a wife. Honor apparently means lots of guns, being willing to kill people with out a second thought and posting tons of pictures of yourself.

At any given time, I am one of those guys that will be carrying a gun, several knives, and a self-defense flashlight. Plain and simple, armed and dangerous

You get the love of Jesus from reading that, don't you? :o

His idea of a perfect wife is Melanie from Gone with the Wind:

God, may my wife be as Godly as Melanie Wilkes

He won't vote because the government is Christian enough for him(thank god for small blessings, at least this idiot won't be influencing our government):

People start arguing right there. They say we need more laws to keep people safe. Traffic laws, or hunting regulations, for instance. We need to have these regulations set in place so that way evil man will be restrained from doing wrong and wiping out either people or animal populations.

But you know, God didn’t do that did he? In all the wicked nations in the OT, God didn’t go in and tell the good guys to go in and make new laws to keep all the bad guys in check. He either told them to wipe them out, or go evangelize to them. Yet for some reason, in our country, we as a Christian people think it is the Christian thing to do to go and make laws to keep the evil people from doing evil things like abortion, or gay marriage and such.

:o

His respect for the world god made is astounding:

So yes, God's creatures are wonderful, and I'm sure glad He lets me hang around them and kill them. :)

godscountryboy.blogspot.com/

All of this crazy is mixed in with tons of pictures of himself, pictures of dead animals and weird(but better than Miss Raquel's)movie reviews. The joy he takes in killing things and being violent is actually scary.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The dwarves, like any other group of non-saved guys, can have some rather un-edifying moments. Like, the scene where the dwarves all guzzle ale and let out some window shattering belches one after another. *sigh*"

Jesus gives you manners AND Jesus was in Middle Earth!

Ah, did the Lord give him a gun instead of a horse? But at least the gun's inanimate...

Miss Raquel would marry him in a second and then he would, most likely, abuse her. I know I snark on her silly and self-absorbed outlook on life, but I worry what is going to happen to her. She is so desperate to get married and the guys she hangs around are all like this, sick, cruel, jerks who would only value her for cleaning, cooking, having sex and having babies. He won't respect her as an actual human who is equal to him.

Most of the fundies we snark on are idiots, but outside of their own spheres relatively harmless. This guy is really scary though. All the photos he posts show him with a side-arm- including camping in the desert with a group of kids. He lives in the middle of nowhere. Just what exactly is he protecting? He's made an idol out of guns and someone is going to get hurt.

I hate these rake Rambo type guys who've probably never even been in a fist fight. They talk all tough and brag about always being armed. It's like they killing someone is a badge of honor. Screw them, as the guys coming back from war, the ones in actual kill or be killed situations, so many of them have trouble even dealing with death under those circumstances. People like him disgust me to no end.

Guest Anonymous

God's Country Boy!

I originally suspected that he was the same blogger who registered here as "Country Boy", but I am apparently mistaken on that, and must apologise to our new fundie friend on that matter.

GCB is fundie gold though and deserves his own thread - thank you FG. :)

So far I have particularly enjoyed his (modest and fabulous) manly stance:

<>

His rather interesting bio:

Me? well, I guess I am just that. Just plain ole - Me. I am a country boy with a heart for God. I live on 2 acres just west of Luke Air Force Base, with three dogs, one cat, two miniature horses, some sheep, a whole passel of chickens and ducks, and one nutty family. I am not much, just a big 'ole sinner like the rest of this fallen world, probably worse, although maybe a bit more heavily armed than most. I prefer to keep it simple: all I wear is jeans, army-dud t-shirts, cowboy boots, and either a camo or a cowboy hat. At any given time, I am one of those guys that will be carrying a gun, several knives, and a self-defense flashlight. Plain and simple, armed and dangerous.

And his delightful naivete:

Shortly after was our Church water day, and the congregation got wetter than they have in a LONG time. Yeah, we had young and old, parents and kids, the sheep and the shepherds all getting extraordinarily wet together.

<>

I hate these rake Rambo type guys who've probably never even been in a fist fight. They talk all tough and brag about always being armed.

Generally people who know how to use their weapons properly don't feel the need to brag the shit out of it.

It's like they killing someone is a badge of honor.

...which simply shows he's never done it.

Well, either that or he has no conscience, which I guess could also be the case.

Screw them, as the guys coming back from war, the ones in actual kill or be killed situations, so many of them have trouble even dealing with death under those circumstances. People like him disgust me to no end.

I agree. He's more dangerous because of his ignorance than he is because he carries a firearm and some knives.

<>

Is that really from this guy's website? Oh please tell me it is, so I can ROTFLMAO. :lol:

Does he wear that sword on his back or merely shove it down his pants with some bunched up socks and a roll of quarters?

Guest Anonymous

It's not just on his website, but also his bedroom wall, apparently. And it's a photo of his own fair arse, with his friends framed between his manly legs. :lol:

It's not just on his website, but also his bedroom wall, apparently. :lol:

Owowowowow! Coca-Cola just came out my nose. Ah, that son-of-a-bitch!

LOL It burns. Oh my God. What the fu...

Guest Anonymous

Here he is again (he likes this one too! Squeee!):

IMG_5497.JPG

A rather soggy shot of yours truly. Not a bad shot, if I do say so myself.

Oh, cheesy camo!

If he wants to join the army so bad, why doesn't he enlist? See how much he really likes combat.

Hell no, people like him have no place being in the military. Besides I doubt he'd make it a week at boot.

It's not just on his website, but also his bedroom wall, apparently. And it's a photo of his own fair arse, with his friends framed between his manly legs. :lol:

What are the friends between his legs doing?

Hell no, people like him have no place being in the military. Besides I doubt he'd make it a week at boot.

That is precisely the sort of thing the asshole part of me would like to see: Him eating dirt during his first week of training and then being put through the paces for insubordination.

He thinks the idea of killing is so great?

People don't just fall over dead if you stab or shoot them - especially if your aim is even a bit off: He'd get the "fun" of watching them grip their middles, assuming that's where he stabbed, groan, bleed out and worse. Let's be perfectly graphic. here: A poorly aimed wound to the head and he'd have the "fun" of watching a semi-conscious guy drown in his own vomit. A bad shot to the chest, through a lung and into some heavy vein and he'd get to see what happens when a guy chokes to death on blood. A bad abdominal wound that someone survives long enough for infection to set in? Oh joy!

That's right, fuckhead: Show the love of Jesus with that stupid sword of yours.

That's what he wants? That's manhood to him?

He should grab a soother and some diapers and start over again, because clearly he missed a crucial step in the process of growing up.

God, I fucking hate - no; I seriously hate - guys like this.

People who live by the sword tend to die by it. I wonder how he'd like that?

Actually, God supposedly did write a whole book of laws. Your kind calls it Leviticus.

How lucky for God's Country Boy's congregation to get so extraordinarily wet. maybe he can do the same for Ms. Raquel.

This guy is pathetic. I haven't read very far but in his review for Gone With the Wind, he says the only good thing about the movie is the "godly" Melanie Wilkes.

Granted, she doesn't do it for Christ, but just "is" good in her essential nature, or so they say of course. We know no-one can ever do that on their own accord and will, and only Christ can help us be that way, but of course, this is Hollywood, and they miss that.

Because the only good people in this world are Christians, the rest of us are just horrible human beings who can't be good because we don't believe in Jesus. What an assclown. :roll:

ETA He's also a total butterface. I wouldn't normally be so shallow but, well...I don't like him.

ETA He's also a total butterface.

Okay, I've been meaning to ask this for awhile now but it just hasn't come up: What is a butterface?

Okay, I've been meaning to ask this for awhile now but it just hasn't come up: What is a butterface?

Person is good-looking except for his or her face. Butter face is but her face. :|

This guy's obsession with fire arms frightens me. He's just asking for disaster by flaunting and hauling around everything.

I've gotten as far as his review on GWTW. I had to laugh when he said the movie was "repulsive." Just because it doesn't follow his ideas of men and women it doesn't make it a horrible movie.

It means that everything looks good "but her face". Which as I type that out I realize it really only works for describing a woman and it's totally sexist and I'm a bit ashamed that I actually used it :oops:

This guy is pathetic. I haven't read very far but in his review for Gone With the Wind, he says the only good thing about the movie is the "godly" Melanie Wilkes.

Because the only good people in this world are Christians, the rest of us are just horrible human beings who can't be good because we don't believe in Jesus. What an assclown. :roll:

ETA He's also a total butterface. I wouldn't normally be so shallow but, well...I don't like him.

I found his review of GWTW particularly amusing given that he seemed completely unaware that it was a book first. He rambled about Hollywood romance but it was a book by a Georgian. While I haven't seen the movie (keep meaning to), the characterizations sound an awful lot like the book ones. And then there is the bonus that you aren't supposed to admire Scarlett or Rhett. agghhh

This guy's obsession with fire arms frightens me. He's just asking for disaster by flaunting and hauling around everything.

Flaunting indeed. Some disputes can be solved with words - right up until some asshole flashes or pulls a knife, and then there's no more talking. The knife-man has signaled his intent to kill over a dispute. And if he draws his knife for any other reason than to kill, he's an idiot. Arms should stay hidden unless one fully intends to use them.

This guy is essentially telling everyone who reads his blog, and everyone who knows him, that he'll go from minor dispute to deadly force pretty much immediately. And what's more, he's cocky that he'll "win."

Archived