IGNORED

A male Miss Raquel - God's Country Boy

formergothardite

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is the exact opposite of Jesus.

This really hits a nerve with me. Everything about this kid screams, "I do not know what I am doing. I have no business being armed. I'm dangerous not because I carry weapons but because I'm pig-ignorant of the carnage that could result if I should ever presume to use them. And I see my capacity to kill someone else as sure proof of my manhood."

Any idiot can kill someone. Not well. Not fast. Not "kind." But any dumbass with an ax can undo all the work that went into making a unique human being - and this kid has such disregard for God's creation that he doesn't even see what a blasphemy it is for him to flaunt weapons.

He should be utterly ashamed of himself.

Another Josh Beasley in the making if he gets married before he realizes how dangerous his fantasy tough guy world is.

Okay, I've been meaning to ask this for awhile now but it just hasn't come up: What is a butterface?

Um, I thought it was what a face was after being a target for a certain male fluid..

Flaunting indeed. Some disputes can be solved with words - right up until some asshole flashes or pulls a knife, and then there's no more talking. The knife-man has signaled his intent to kill over a dispute. And if he draws his knife for any other reason than to kill, he's an idiot. Arms should stay hidden unless one fully intends to use them.

This guy is essentially telling everyone who reads his blog, and everyone who knows him, that he'll go from minor dispute to deadly force pretty much immediately. And what's more, he's cocky that he'll "win."

It's like what Dad always told me, "Don't point a weapon at something you don't intend to kill!"

If he does decide to pull a knife or a firearm at someone there's also the great chance that he can be doing some jail time. God forbid he ever hurts, or worse, kills someone.

And if we apply the hanky code, that dark blue bandanna in his pocket is just a little TMI.

*just delurking to lower the tone*

He should grab a soother and some diapers and start over again, because clearly he missed a crucial step in the process of growing up.

I love you for this line :clap:

Guest Anonymous
And if we apply the hanky code, that dark blue bandanna in his pocket is just a little TMI.

*just delurking to lower the tone*

Oh! I thought that meant he was a Crip.

I so BADLY want to point out a manly man wouldn't need a gun, several knives and a flashlight to defend himself...

Also, that photo. LOL. He brought a gun to a swordfight. Why use a sword when you can prove you're a real man and blow off a head or two?

He starts his review of Gone With the Wind by saying

Well, I must say I was taken aback by this movie. I had to watch it for school to get the southern perspective on the War of Northern Aggression (oops - I meant Civil War....)

"War of Northern Aggression"? For real?

Okay, I've been meaning to ask this for awhile now but it just hasn't come up: What is a butterface?

Everything looks good -but her (or in this case, his) face. It's used as a way for guys to judge the sex appeal or appearance of women,mostly.

People like this really sicken me. You can tell he finds the idea of killing someone thrilling. The idea that someone so ignorant is allowed fire arms among other weapons is very frightening.

He starts his review of Gone With the Wind by saying

"War of Northern Aggression"? For real?

Clearly from that line we can tell where his perspective was already before watching the movie.

1. Friends framed between legs

2. Photo with a pose often used in movie posters with sexy women

3. Swords

4. Gun on hip even though they're sword fighting

Am I the only one thinking Freud would have a field day with this guy?

1. Friends framed between legs

2. Photo with a pose often used in movie posters with sexy women

3. Swords

4. Gun on hip even though they're sword fighting

Am I the only one thinking Freud would have a field day with this guy?

Right after he finishes his orgasm over the Ardts. Or the infamous TTUAC authors. I'm pretty sure Freud would have loved fundies.

Right after he finishes his orgasm over the Ardts. Or the infamous TTUAC authors. I'm pretty sure Freud would have loved fundies.

QFT

They certainly are abundant with issues of that nature. Only natural when you suppress, suppress, suppress your sexuality.

I have never made it through GWTW the movie, but I did read the book once. He seems to not grasp that the reader/watcher isn't supposed to like Scarlett and Rhett. Their actions are not supposed to considered good.

QFT

They certainly are abundant with issues of that nature. Only natural when you suppress, suppress, suppress your sexuality.

Fundies seem to love living in the 19th century. But they put their hands over their ears and scream lalala!!! when you tell them that people have been...shh! :shhh: ... having sex before the marriage bed since the dawn of time. It's hormones. It's sex drive. It's human. If anything, it's GOD who created us with the need for sex.

His view on women:

Pastor brought out a very important point. In this world, people tend to treat ladies in two ways, both at opposite ends of the spectrum. One is women are unique merely in the physical sense, and that their sole purpose is for men's gratification. The other view, equally as devastating to men in our culture, is that ladies are no different than guys, except in physical form, and that we should treat them as guys, joke with them as guys, act around them as we would with other guys

The first way is also how fundies treat women. They are here to submit to the mens, give their husband sex and pop out babies all while making sure they never give their opinion or stand up for themselves.

The other, which is much more subtle, is manifested in the work force, as you work side by side with them, act around them, treat them, and work with them, just like another man on the job

I don't get what the problem is here?

And then we get this lovely bit of crazy.

Granted, we aren't to go marching into Walmart with an AK-47 and stand there as guard all day long, to ensure that everybody is safe, that is not our jurisdiction. (Although toting an AK into Walmart sounds like heaps of fun :)

Guns and violence are his god.

godscountryboy.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html

How unique. He calls himself God's country boy. Him and many other people grew up with consider themselves one of God's country boys as well. :roll:

I know someone who accidentally killed someone in self defense. He was working at a convenient, mopping the floor. A guy came in to rob the place, my friend agreed to go open the register to give him the money, but the guy (who was high on meth) charged him with a baseball bat anyway. My friend lifted up the mop to defend himself, the mop handle broke and the pointy end went into the guy's chest, killing him.

My friend was a happy person before, now he's drinking himself to death. The guy that he killed probably would have killed him, but he can't let go of the guilt.

And this idiot thinks killing people is so cool, he has to be armed with 3 different ways to kill people just to go to walmart? F*** him!

My husband is a cop and one of the first death scenes he had to work is one that still haunts him. It was a young man(child) probably not much older than this one, also (according to his roommate & family) obsessed with guns, thought they were so cool, etc. The scene that his roommate came home to and my husband had to work was this guy dead in front of the mirror. He had accidentally shot himself in the head while trying to be "cool" practicing his quick draw. So, so sad and yet this is what happens when you think guns are fun.

I grew up on a farm with former military parents and now my husband carries one every day so I should be used to guns, but I HATE them. Maybe it's because I have enough sense to know how dangerous they are. They are not for photo-ops, they are for KILLING things. Ugh. I kind of hate this guy.

Oh! I thought that meant he was a Crip.

Verily, Snoop Dogg hath said unto ye,

"I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside / But only on the left side, yeah, that's the Crip side."

On the GWTW post, I love:

1. that the picture of Scarlett right after he says, "It was Repulsive, and that is no exaggeration," is one with her giving the best bitchface in response to his criticism.

2. that he calls Rhett "the Rhett Butler." Like the Batman.

3. that he praises Melanie to the skies and back without mentioning how she shot and killed a damn Yankee.

and 4. that he was defrauded by the low-cut dresses and had to do some "serious heart-searching." Wonder how long he polished his sword after that heart-searching?

Archived