IGNORED

OMG! LiaS daughter has a job!

Drunkenbutterfly

that would be nice...but I just can't see this and I have been following the blog for years. if you are an old time you remember knight in shining amour-he was a vf member who made the very stupid move to come here and parlay with us and nark on his 'friends'-he said that while perry senior was bit odd, those girls would be happy in a concentration camp.i think the lias girls are given so much more freedom than most their group so they don't know or question.

I remember Knight in shining armour. Did anyone ever figure out who he was?

I dont know if I buy that those girls would be happy if he was really such a total asshole. When you listen to/watch as much mainstream stuff as those girls do, I don't think it would be possible to keep them as tightly bound as a lot of other fundy girls. When I read the things he posts on lias and FB, and then read what everyone on here says about him, the picture I get is of a smart ass hard ass, who is very belligerent about his particular beliefs and who likes to provoke people who believe otherwise. I think he's less of a nazi, and more of a troublemaker. However, that's just my opinion.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Kim C is a crazy piece of work, but this post of hers today made me chuckle:

"The whiniest children I know all have mothers who speak to them in high pitched voices, as though they were whining themselves to the children. Of course that’s not what the mother intends, but I can’t help think it encourages the child to use a similar high pitched voice, especially when unhappy, which certainly sounds like whining to the rest of us. If the shoe fits, wear it. Or rather, if you look down and see that you’re wearing the shoe, kick it off!"

Looking at you, Mullet. :roll:

Archived