IGNORED

Kate Gosselin and Kendra Wilkinson wife swap MERGED with WD

Daisy4

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I thought it was a joke, but I'll watch that. Kate will be on vacation for the week and I bet

Kendra and the 8 kids will have a blast! Those kids won't want their old mommy back after

a week of Kendra.

I'll never look at Kendra the same way again and it has nothing to do with wife swap. The other night I was reading Radaronline cause I couldn't sleep. They had a story about the Hef and his blondes and it went into detail about some sexual stuff that I needed antibiotics and a whole body condom just to read. Oh, GOD, I wish I could unread it. It just keeps bouncing around my brain and I feel dirty. I always thought his "girlfriends" were just for show. EWWWW!

OK, I thought it was a joke, but I'll watch that. Kate will be on vacation for the week and I bet

Kendra and the 8 kids will have a blast! Those kids won't want their old mommy back after

a week of Kendra.

I don't know much about Kendra, but she does seem a hell more likable than Kate. Then again, so does herpes.

I like Kendra. I don't know why, but I do. She is ditzy, but smart enough to have capatalized on her 15 seconds. Her soon is freaking adorable. I feel sorry for her kid and her H who will have to deal with Kate for a week. FUUUUUUU

I bet Kate's kids are going to have a blast with Kendra. You know, since I am guessing she will actually play with them and act like they exist.

I like Kendra. I don't know why, but I do. She is ditzy, but smart enough to have capatalized on her 15 seconds. Her soon is freaking adorable. I feel sorry for her kid and her H who will have to deal with Kate for a week. FUUUUUUU

I bet Kate's kids are going to have a blast with Kendra. You know, since I am guessing she will actually play with them and act like they exist.

Yep, I bet Hank and little Hank are going to need some serious decompressing after dealing with Kate. Yikes! But the Gosselin kids will probably have a lot of fun with Kendra. She seems pretty chill.

I read about this being taped about 6-8 months ago. Since it was not announced offically I was hoping it was not true. The rumors posted were that Kate did not tell the kids they would be taping or what was happening till the last minute. Some of the younger ones were very upset. I remember reading there were alot of problems with Kates kids. I wonder how this will be editted.

I feel bad for Little Hank. Im not a huge Kendra fan but I think she is alot better mom and hopefully Big Hank is around to make sure Kate treats little Hank okay.

As much as I love the thought of Kate humiliating herself again on TV, I will have nothing to do with anything that exploits those 8 poor innocent kids.

Kendra's family got the short end on that deal. I'd have never said yes to that. No amount of money could be worth putting up with that creature. If she was smart she played against type and tried to act like a normal human instead of the bag of crazy she seems to be.

If Kendra was going to live Kate's life, did she get to keep Boobyguard Steve and the many not-a-nannies?

Soooo many questions, but I still refuse to watch anything that exploits those poor kids.

I reckon it'll just be Kate bossing Hank about and going on about how easy life is just having one child....and then Kendra surrounded by chaos having to deal with 8 kids.... :roll:

If Kendra was going to live Kate's life, did she get to keep Boobyguard Steve and the many not-a-nannies?

Soooo many questions, but I still refuse to watch anything that exploits those poor kids.

I bet the editting is going to be very creative. The nannies will be there but we will never see them (just like on Kate plus 8). I bet we see more of Kate then Kendra. I bet Kendra segements will be meeting the kids, getting them ready for school one morning including driving the big van, maybe teaching the kids to dance or one "fun" segement, and then maybe Kendra after the kids are asleep trying to relax. Kate would never let us see the help, the full house, and you better believe Steve is going to CA with Kate.

That Radar article iritates me. They make it seem like Kendra is a horrible person because she had a sex tape - THAT is stupid.

Of course I agree with the fact that Kate was an ass of the largest order for not telling the kids earlier and helping to prepare them for this. And for doing this to them after everything else they have been through. At least Kendra's kid still has Dad there.

I don't know who Kendra Wilkinson is, but I gather from this thread that she is a former Playgirl? The article says she is married to someone in the NFL. Either way, is there a reason that they are calling this a Celebrity edition of Wife Swap? Shouldn't they pick someone who is actually famous? Or skip the whole celebrity thing and switch Kate with the crazy lady who brushed her teeth with butter and thought cleaning her house would be bad for her health. I'd watch that.

For any of those interested it looks like Robert Hoffman's tell all book on the real Kate is being released for sale again next week. They had to edit all the TLC and other contracts out but the Kate diary parts are still in. It was an e-book on amazon for around $8 last time, it will also be in hardcover. The first edition was close to 1000 pages and it made me sick to read(I missed buying it so I had to borrow someone's kindle and read it).

I'll never look at Kendra the same way again and it has nothing to do with wife swap. The other night I was reading Radaronline cause I couldn't sleep. They had a story about the Hef and his blondes and it went into detail about some sexual stuff that I needed antibiotics and a whole body condom just to read. Oh, GOD, I wish I could unread it. It just keeps bouncing around my brain and I feel dirty. I always thought his "girlfriends" were just for show. EWWWW!

Ick! I always thought they were just for show also. I don't want any details because there's not enough brain bleach in the world, but just to clarify, do they actually have some kind of sexual contact with Hef beyond a peck on the cheek? If so, that is absolutely disgusting. He's old enough to be their great-grandfather. There's no amount of money and fame in the world that would make that prospect appealing. Do you think they just do it for the money or do they find him attractive? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

For any of those interested it looks like Robert Hoffman's tell all book on the real Kate is being released for sale again next week. They had to edit all the TLC and other contracts out but the Kate diary parts are still in. It was an e-book on amazon for around $8 last time, it will also be in hardcover. The first edition was close to 1000 pages and it made me sick to read(I missed buying it so I had to borrow someone's kindle and read it).

Can you provide a summary?

I don't know who Kendra Wilkinson is, but I gather from this thread that she is a former Playgirl? The article says she is married to someone in the NFL. Either way, is there a reason that they are calling this a Celebrity edition of Wife Swap? Shouldn't they pick someone who is actually famous? Or skip the whole celebrity thing and switch Kate with the crazy lady who brushed her teeth with butter and thought cleaning her house would be bad for her health. I'd watch that.

She was one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends and was on Girls of the Playboy Mansion (I think the US title was Girls Next Door?) She was the youngest and wildest of his then girlfriends (Holly Madison, herself and Bridget somethingorother)She left HH and the Playboy Mansion to be with Hank Basket, fell pregnant and they got married at the Playboy Mansion. She also had/has a reality show on E!. Yes I know I watch rubbish tv.... :oops:

Thats hard on the kids, just leaving them with someone else like that with no preperation. Single parents shouldnt be on Wife Swap (maybe if they had an over 18 child at home who could look after them though-or a grandparent or close relative staying for that time), as theres nobody familiar for the kids to go to.

I bet the kids will have a good time when they got used to it though. I would hate living with Kate, she doesnt seem like a nice person. Going from one kid to 8 sounds a bit stressful though!

Ick! I always thought they were just for show also. I don't want any details because there's not enough brain bleach in the world, but just to clarify, do they actually have some kind of sexual contact with Hef beyond a peck on the cheek? If so, that is absolutely disgusting. He's old enough to be their great-grandfather. There's no amount of money and fame in the world that would make that prospect appealing. Do you think they just do it for the money or do they find him attractive? :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

I read Kendra's memoir (DONT JUDGE ME!!! lol) and yes, they did have sexual contact. But apparently it was for a very short period of time, and shortly after they started filming Girls Next Door Hef was exclusive with Holly. Apparently Hef is actually a very old, gross but generous guy, and he really helped her out in some huge ways, long after their sexual relationship was over. (She would have been 19ish at the time, I think. She is probably 28ish? now).

Good lord I know way too much about this. Guilty pleasure, party of one!

I think a bit of everything really, the fame, money and lifestyle but also a stable man in their lives? I don't mind big age gaps (there's 11 years between my parents) but this age gap squicks me out....however if it's between consenting adults, then whatever floats your boat I guess!

Can you provide a summary?

realitytvkids.com has some of the good pages posted it you want to read them.

Kate claims her father who was a pastor was super strict and she hated her life growing up. She claims abuse.

She was obessed with the McCaughley(sp) mutiples as a teenager.

She got pregnant at 17 and her father forced her to have an abortion.

She wanted multiples and bought fertility drugs online to make sure had multiples.

She admits to having a bad temper and would pray to God to help her control herself not to hurt the kids (Colin was the one she had the most issues controling herself around). She admits to using physical punishments and having rage that she felt could hurt the kids. Like dragging the kids by their hair, breaking things, hitting them.

She demanded everything down to the detail from TLC and other sponsors. She would become very upset it the wrong brand of water or shape of pasta was given to her.

Jon & her spilt before the new big house (or at least were not sharing a bed)

Her contracts with TLC kept everyone who came in contact with her or the kids quiet. They could not dicuss her or the kids or write books in the future. Other contracts with sponsors were asking for lifetime supplies of products for product placements. Lets say Kate doesnt have to worry about juice or toilet paper.

More of the money came from endorsements/speaking tours/books etc then TLC.

She was one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends and was on Girls of the Playboy Mansion (I think the US title was Girls Next Door?) She was the youngest and wildest of his then girlfriends (Holly Madison, herself and Bridget somethingorother)She left HH and the Playboy Mansion to be with Hank Basket, fell pregnant and they got married at the Playboy Mansion. She also had/has a reality show on E!. Yes I know I watch rubbish tv.... :oops:

She also has her own reality show (spin off of The Girls Next Door) called Kendra that features her life as a wife/mother. She was also on Dancing With the Stars if I'm not mistaken? So she is definitely well known enough for Wife Swap.

I hope i can find this show online somewere once its aired. I used to watch Jon and Kate plus 8 but didnt bother with Kate plus 8. Always loved Kendra though.

Archived