IGNORED

Kate Gosselin and Kendra Wilkinson wife swap MERGED with WD

Daisy4

She didn't keep her company manners up when she was on Sarah Palin's Alaska.

She made Sarah Palin look good. That is saying a lot from someone like me. The Palins were helping the gosselin children to have fun even when they were outside of their comfort zone. The kids wanted to stay but Kate threw a tantrum and guilt tripped them into leaving with her.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorta bad that I giggled evilly when I set my DVR to record this 8-) I'm anticipating an hour of eye rolling, yell at the tv fun. I can't stand Kate, but feel compelled to watch just to remind myself why I can't stand her. :mrgreen:

Hi All! Watching Celebrity Wife Swap and it's almost over right now here on the East Coast. Kate Gosselin really could've been a little nicer at the end to Kendra. She came off too rude to Kendra a bit. But it's coming together I guess. They look like they learned from each other. Wow, Kendra has a great life and husband!

I've been watching and it's ssssoooo bad. I've watched a lot of these shows in the past, so I know how it "works". Kate's kids have no life in their eyes.

Kendra and Hank are just fine. Kate is wicked.

Has this been posted yet? There is also another article on this site that you can get to from the bottom of this article in the other things you might be interested in or whatever it is.

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2 ... onspiracy/

I've been kind of watching this play out via the blogs I read and just when you think she can't do anything more stupid, she pulls a new trick out of her bag.

When this gets released can someone post about it here. I want to buy my copy before Kate gets it pulled again. I was too slow last time. :(

I don't think you have to worry about Kate getting it pulled...again. Kate didn't get it pulled the first time. TLC did. What is being edited, as far as I am aware based on reading blogs and Robert's page, is TLC contracts and things related to TLC. Kate is on her own and she's in a bit of a rock/hard place situation.

She can't claim copyright on something she didn't write, so she can't say she didn't write the journal entries but they are violating her copyright. If she claims copyright on them, that means all those horrible things are actually true.

If it goes to court, that opens her up to discovery and depositions, which I don't imagine she will ever willingly do because the material in the book is pretty far reaching in terms of what could be asked about and what documents could be asked for in discovery.

Plus, I think the rest of the material that Robert has would come into play, which is substantial, IIRC.

What in the world does she do to have to relax? She has nannies, a cook, a bodyguard, domestic help, her kids are in school all day, and they go to their father's every other weekend -is she relaxing from relaxing?! Good grief.

What in the world does she do to have to relax? She has nannies, a cook, a bodyguard, domestic help, her kids are in school all day, and they go to their father's every other weekend -is she relaxing from relaxing?! Good grief.

Actually, supposedly Jon now has 50/50 custody with her. So even more time for her to relax, which seems to be pretty much all she does.

Actually, supposedly Jon now has 50/50 custody with her. So even more time for her to relax, which seems to be pretty much all she does.

She certainly hasn't finished her own blog! There's still a bunch of empty topics.

When did Kate become a clone of Kendra ? It was pretty weird how much alike they look !

I thought the same thing! I'm guessing Kate has some work down or at the very least, Botox injections.

Poor Kendra was made to look like someone who doesn't love her kid and cares more about partying and being spoiled by her husband than raising her child, while Kate was made to look like this perfect, functioning machine who was mother of the year. I don't get it. That wasn't the same Kate Gosseling we saw on TLC, that was an edited, manufactured PR stunt to get people to like her and to get more opportunities her way. It was in no way the same persona she had when she had Kate +8 or even Dancing with the Stars. I would have been livid if I were Kendra and Kate was telling her to spend more time with her kid and be a better mother. I don't know how that didn't get ugly. I mean, the moral of the episode was "Kendra needs to be a better mother, and Kate needs to have more 'me' time". Come on!

The only flicker of sympathy I had for Kate was when they were "unswitched" and Kendra ran to Hank and was kissing him and Kate just looked awkward standing there alone. I felt bad for her. But still, she came off as the good one in this episode.

Poor Kendra was made to look like someone who doesn't love her kid and cares more about partying and being spoiled by her husband than raising her child, while Kate was made to look like this perfect, functioning machine who was mother of the year. I don't get it. That wasn't the same Kate Gosseling we saw on TLC, that was an edited, manufactured PR stunt to get people to like her and to get more opportunities her way. It was in no way the same persona she had when she had Kate +8 or even Dancing with the Stars. I would have been livid if I were Kendra and Kate was telling her to spend more time with her kid and be a better mother. I don't know how that didn't get ugly. I mean, the moral of the episode was "Kendra needs to be a better mother, and Kate needs to have more 'me' time". Come on!

The only flicker of sympathy I had for Kate was when they were "unswitched" and Kendra ran to Hank and was kissing him and Kate just looked awkward standing there alone. I felt bad for her. But still, she came off as the good one in this episode.

I'm with you. It really pissed me off that Kate was made to look like this great mom/super worker (don't believe for a minute that she does all that--her "friend" who lives over the garage was weird and probably one of many hired friends who do all the work that her kids don't--and Kendra was made to look bad. She practically had Kendra in tears at first and then came off at the end as "oh, I'm so glad I was able to help." She is a truely evil C word. And "structure" is different from crazy (Kids come downstairs at 6:03?) Her kids indeed have no life in their eyes and one of the little boys just looked truly miserable the whole time. Maddy reminded me of the Duggar girls.

I hope Kendra was just doing it for the cameras and that she goes back to the wonderful life that shrew Kate can only dream about.

Another thing that pissed me off. Early education isn't bad. At all. It gives kids great structure and routine. Something Kate kept going on about.

It almost became a critique of parents that send their kids to daycare/pre-school.

I'm with you. It really pissed me off that Kate was made to look like this great mom/super worker (don't believe for a minute that she does all that--her "friend" who lives over the garage was weird and probably one of many hired friends who do all the work that her kids don't--and Kendra was made to look bad. She practically had Kendra in tears at first and then came off at the end as "oh, I'm so glad I was able to help." She is a truely evil C word. And "structure" is different from crazy (Kids come downstairs at 6:03?) Her kids indeed have no life in their eyes and one of the little boys just looked truly miserable the whole time. Maddy reminded me of the Duggar girls.

I hope Kendra was just doing it for the cameras and that she goes back to the wonderful life that shrew Kate can only dream about.

So it was a Kate PR set up?

I WANT to see it *stamps feet* :(

Carnivore?

Cow?

Cactus?

Cobra?

Clod?

Human cluster-fuck?

...or...

~*~ CUNT ~*~

KG is a total cunt.

There; I said it.

I'm putting that one in my pocket for future use. :D

I can't believe Khate went on the view and was all, OMG HOUSEKEEPERS AND NANNIES ARE FOR FAKE MOMS, NOT REEL MOMS LIEK ME!

She had a housekeeper on the show. And hey, Khate? Real moms don't have bodyguards when nobody gives a shit about them.

Archived