IGNORED

Nathan Lawrenson's Twitter

GeoBQn

TEdited per posters request due to name confusion and the original post being edited.

Um. That isn't me.

Please note user names.

I am NOT libbliv or whatever.

Don't know who that is.

I am tinylegs1.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not going to engage in a personal attack and have no knowledge of any posters names or circumstances beyond this thread. The posts using personal details are unclassy and unnecessarily unkind.

As to post-transplant protocol, that is the norm. Once CF lungs are transplanted out of the body, the primary care transfers to transplant doctors and general pulmonologists. Other issues related to CF are handled by specific teams like endocronology, nephrologly, ect. I can attest to the fact, and it isn't secret, that Tricia hasn't seen a lung/cf doctor since she was transplanted because her lungs no longer have the CF dna or disease. That, I imagine, is quite standard protocol in any program. CF clinics are generally teams of doctors including all these, but once one doesn't have a CF lungs they no longer see a CF-centric team.

Thank you for the answer, I appreciate it. And THIS is how you talk to people and clear things up. I don't mind being corrected as long as it's done in a polite manner. Getting angry does nothing.

My response was aimed at Tricia's sister whose vile personal attack and deliberate violation of my privacy, the rules of this board AND human decency gets to sit until a moderator or admin sees it and removes it, since she's too cowardly to act like a decent human being and remove it herself.

THAT WAS NOT ME!

That is not my username.

I wouldn't have an clue how to get your private info and have no desire to do so.

PLEASE GO BACK AND REREAD THE THREADS AND USERNAMES.

I apologize. tinylegs, you are Tricia's sister?

I am SOOO sorry. I will see if I can edit my responses. I am very upset to see my personal information listed and responded and clearly got the usernames crossed if tinylegs is Tricia's sister. I am so very, very, very sorry if I just confused usernames.

And again, I will officially say, livvyliv what you did was classless and cruel.

Please don't do that in the name of anyone in my family. I don't support it and nor would they.

Since you two seem to know a lot about Trish, do you know why she was taken off the transplant list?

FWIW, I never had a bad picture of Trish, although I do wonder why as a CF'er, she thought getting pregnant was a good idea. All the pregnant CF'ers I know have suffered a lot because pregnancy takes a HUGE toll on the body and they've all had sharp declines in their PFT's.

One recently died. The other has lost 20 percent lung function after having her baby. Sure, CF'ers experience declines all the time, but these declines have only happened after getting pregnant and delivering their babies. There IS a correlation.

If I had CF, I would never, ever, ever get pregnant. It's not worth the risks.

The only one I dislike here is Nate, not Trish. Nate is, imo, an ass hat (based on his online persona, aka his Twitter, have you read it?)

I think all of us here only dislike Nate. As I've stated on this thread and many other threads, I'm an atheist. I have many friends who are religious. The very conservative Christians like Nate really piss me off because they clearly want this country to be a theocracy in which gay people don't have the right of marriage and women aren't allowed to have reproductive or choice options. Maybe I'm wrong but I think Nate probably only cares about American Protestants. I don't think he cares about the Americans who aren't Christians.

I still feel bad for making that statement about how "Tricia hasn't contributed much in a fiscal sense". At the time, I was very angry and upset with Nate going on and on about how gays shouldn't be allowed to marry. It made me mad because many gay people are out working and paying into the system and I feel they should have the civil right of marriage.

I agree there is definite correlation between the pregnancy and the decline in Tricia's health.

I understand.

I'm tilylegs1.

I am her sister.

I have no idea who livylib is and have no personal interaction with her and she does not speak for our family.

I may spar, but would never, ever drag personal information or be disrespectful to the loss your family experienced.

I apologize. tinylegs, you are Tricia's sister?

I am SOOO sorry. I will see if I can edit my responses. I am very upset to see my personal information listed and responded and clearly got the usernames crossed if tinylegs is Tricia's sister. I am so very, very, very sorry if I just confused usernames.

So you're admitting that you got something wrong? See, that wasn't so difficult, was it? Like I said, it's so easy to allow our anger to cloud our ability to see reality.

Since you two seem to know a lot about Trish, do you know why she was taken off the transplant list?

I don't know why it has been perpetuated as a big conspiracy.

It was made clear at the time, she lost weight, had continuous troubles with feeding tubes and it caused a slip in her overall stability. This is a very fluid, progressive situation. Things go well, there are setbacks, things go well, there are setbacks. There is no big, secret conspiracy. Lungs need to go to the best candidate possible. Doctors want to be sure that the surgery has the best chance of being successful for the patient. It is an uphill battle, there are great days and setbacks. I'm a runner, the best analogy I can see is that it is like running a horrible marathon and everytime you battle to the sight of the finish line, things change. You don't know if/when it will get there, but you keep slugging because you have hope and because your medical team tells you it is worth it to keep fighting.

You are disgustig, Libbyliv, absolutely disgusting. I never ONCE attacked Tricia. Yes, I made speculation based upon what I knew. I stated then it was speculation. However, I care PASSIONATELY about making sure those at the end of life recieve dignity and respect. I shared personal experience about end of life with CF NOT to attack Tricia but because it was asked.

You are disgusting, and yes your posts WILL be deleted and I expect you WILL be banned for violating ToS. So know this, you pathetic piece of excrement proved only one thing--your own lack of humanity and compassion. Go look in a mirror, the only person who needs your help in improvement is YOU.

Livvyliv, truly, I believe you think you are doing the right thing here. But, using personal attacks and revealing personal information is wrong. Please move forward carefully for the sake of our family.

However, I care PASSIONATELY about making sure those at the end of life recieve dignity and respect.

If it is any consolation, there is no one, NO ONE in either of our families who feels any differently that you do on this issue.

Apologizing for serial posting, but I also want to make clear that I speak only for myself and what I see. I do not "represent" anyone, nor do I come here with anyone's blessing or bidding.

Tinylegs, my son's team told us to keep fighting too. If I hadn't said enough, they most definitely were NOT saying enough. I simply reached the day when I could not continue to ask it of him because it wasn't helping him. I understand holding onto hope. I do. I also understand there comes a point when you have to let go. If Tricia is NOT suffering to the level Nate implies in his Twitter postins, and she is not seperated from her children in the manner Nate's posts imply then she isn't there. The assumption many of us have made, that has hurt you, comes from what Nate HAS posted online and the belief that such circumstances are NOT a life to ask someone to live.

Anything you percieve as negative about Tricia in this thread is those who fear Tricia can go past that point and it will be missed because the focus is so strongly in keeping her alive. Well, that and based upon the hatred your BIL spews all over Twitter most people feel sorry that someone as lovely as your sister is married to someone capable of spewing that level of hate.

Thanks for the info. It's been mentioned that Trish has been on an upswing. If that's true, then I am happy for her. Everyone deserves a good quality of life, and CF is a miserable disease.

Tinylegs, my son's team told us to keep fighting too. If I hadn't said enough, they most definitely were NOT saying enough. I simply reached the day when I could not continue to ask it of him because it wasn't helping him. I understand holding onto hope. I do. I also understand there comes a point when you have to let go. If Tricia is NOT suffering to the level Nate implies in his Twitter postins, and she is not seperated from her children in the manner Nate's posts imply then she isn't there. The assumption many of us have made, that has hurt you, comes from what Nate HAS posted online and the belief that such circumstances are NOT a life to ask someone to live.

Anything you percieve as negative about Tricia in this thread is those who fear Tricia can go past that point and it will be missed because the focus is so strongly in keeping her alive. Well, that and based upon the hatred your BIL spews all over Twitter most people feel sorry that someone as lovely as your sister is married to someone capable of spewing that level of hate.

Let me be clear, my brother in law is not lying nor is he intentionally misrepresenting. It is possible that people who only see twitter, only see some of the picture. My sister is indeed fighting for her life and I'm sure you know, more than most, that it is a roller coaster. There are great days and horrible days. And when you love someone, you have a front row seat to it all. There have been most definitely awful days of pain and suffering, but there are also beautiful days of family togetherness, success in PT and positive news from doctors. He shares some of both, as does she. But, like I'm sure you know, there are somethings you kept private for your family. The good and the bad. Like a PP suggested, he has most definitely tweeted about being with kids, going to parks, relaxing in their 'home away from home', special days as a family frequently. But also for their privacy and such, he doesn't tweet the every move the kids make, where they are at any given moment and the amount of time balanced between Duke are and their 'real' home/school/ect. My sister has been forthcoming on her different accounts about the ups and downs, the goods and bad regarding her situation. Neither has lied about anything related to her condition or their children.

I've said dozens of times beyond here, my BIL puts politics out there and is not surprised by fall-out. He isn't ignorant to that. We share our faith, we share a love for family but he is his own person politically. I don't fight those battles for him. I have no issue or quarrel with those who chose to. It is out there for consumption.

Well, that and based upon the hatred your BIL spews all over Twitter most people feel sorry that someone as lovely as your sister is married to someone capable of spewing that level of hate.

Anybody who doesn't see the same amount of hatred on this website for fundies is blind. The hypocrisy is laughable.

I'm looking through Nate's IG pictures and the some of the captions seem to imply that they have been away from the kids at times. There are a few pictures with captions saying that they had been away from the dog for five months. As I mentioned before, several of the IG pics are photomapped to places around Durham and Nate has tweeted stuff that implies that they aren't around the kids all the time. As others have mentioned, some of the speculation and assumptions are based on what Nate has tweeted and posted on IG.

Thanks for the info. It's been mentioned that Trish has been on an upswing. If that's true, then I am happy for her. Everyone deserves a good quality of life, and CF is a miserable disease.

Spring has been good for everyone! I pray and hope always. The upswing has been a great thing to see, the hope is it is enough to strengthen her towards transplant requirements. CF, as most terminal illness, is fraught with unknown constantly. I don't know what the future holds, but like anyone in this situation, I cherish every moment, conversation, text and visit.

I'm looking through Nate's IG pictures and the some of the captions seem to imply that they have been away from the kids at times. There are a few pictures with captions saying that they had been away from the dog for five months. As I mentioned before, several of the IG pics are photomapped to places around Durham and Nate has tweeted stuff that implies that they aren't around the kids all the time. As others have mentioned, some of the speculation and assumptions are based on what Nate has tweeted and posted on IG.

Where did I suggest otherwise?

There have been *times* of separation, but it has most certainly not been the entire time since October like it was suggested at least once in this thread.

By the way, the dog and children are quite different. They don't come as a 3-part package, thank God.

I personally have no problem with fundies. I don't get involved in other threads usually except for two others. One thread is about a well known scammer named MckMama, the other is about this couple who is pretending they're having a miracle pregnancy, lasting well over a year despite the husband having a vasectomy 23 years ago. None of those people are fundies. In fact, the forum isn't solely dedicated to fundies.

LibbyLiv, posting the real names of posters here is against Free Jinger's Terms of Service which can be found here http://www.freejinger.org/terms-of-use/ DO NOT post the real names of any members here or those of their family. I have edited all of your posts to remove personal information.

Archived