IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

Buzzard: I almost forgot about this pic. Here's another one for you. It looks so staged. At least Mullet and Anna aren't wearing matching shirts in this one. How about the one with Smugger/Anna Boob/Mullet putting their hands around their pregnant wives stomachs? At least they're not wearing matching color shirts in this one.post-4427-14451996025218_thumb.jpg

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I could understand the "I'm sorry" thing. I could see myself apologizing to the medical staff in the midst of labor. I hate drawing attention to myself and feeling like I'm being annoying or a nuisance. So if I'm screaming or irritable or unpleasant, I could see myself being embarrassed (between contractions, at least), even if consciously I know that it's totally normal/understandable and that the doctors and nurses see it every day.

I totally do this, every time. I hate being fussed over and I hate not being able to take care of myself. And I feel like such a nuisance, even though it's their job to help me and that's what they're there for. So it's...I'm sorry I have to go pee, can you unhook the monitor? I'm sorry my veins are so small. I'm sorry the baby is moving and not staying on the monitor. I'm sorry I have to go pee again. I'm sorry to be keeping you up all night. I'm sorry I have to go pee AGAIN. I'm sorry for bleeding on you! I'm sorry for bleeding on the bed!

:lol:

It's completely ridiculous but I can't help myself. :roll:

As far as husbands go, mine napped and I was glad he did. He does *not* cope well with intensity at all. He gets completely overwhelmed and then grumpy. Because I am a caretaker by nature I tend to be all "How are you? Are you OK?" in between contractions and that's nonsense too. :roll:

My aunt was in an accident about a two weeks before she gave birth to my cousin. She and the baby were both fine, but she was covered in bruises. When she went to the hospital to deliver (not the one where she was treated after the accident) my uncle got some serious stink eye from the nurses because they thought he was beating her.

I totally do this, every time. I hate being fussed over and I hate not being able to take care of myself. And I feel like such a nuisance, even though it's their job to help me and that's what they're there for. So it's...I'm sorry I have to go pee, can you unhook the monitor? I'm sorry my veins are so small. I'm sorry the baby is moving and not staying on the monitor. I'm sorry I have to go pee again. I'm sorry to be keeping you up all night. I'm sorry I have to go pee AGAIN. I'm sorry for bleeding on you! I'm sorry for bleeding on the bed!

:lol:

It's completely ridiculous but I can't help myself. :roll:

As far as husbands go, mine napped and I was glad he did. He does *not* cope well with intensity at all. He gets completely overwhelmed and then grumpy. Because I am a caretaker by nature I tend to be all "How are you? Are you OK?" in between contractions and that's nonsense too. :roll:

I was like that in one of my labours, apologising for everything under the sun, but especially for screaming and for the fact that I couldn't push the baby out. When I pooed while pushing (sorry, TMI, I know) I went into paroxysms of apology! No matter how nice the nurses were and no matter how many times they assured me they'd seen it before, I just kept saying sorry, to try to deal with my mortification. Then when we decided I needed a c-section I was apologising for that too. I must have been a tucking nightmare for the midwives, driving them crazy by trying to be polite. I wasn't like that at all during my first (longer) labour.

I threw up during or after each of mu c-sections, and apologized profusely each time...especially after the last one, when I projectile vomited on the recovery nurse. She was a sweetheart about it, and told me that throw up was the least of her worries, and that she got something on her at least once a shift.

As for those pictures : wow Anna's nose job and dental work really made her look different! I had forgotten! But I for like the darker hair on her.

As for those pictures : wow Anna's nose job and dental work really made her look different! I had forgotten! But I for like the darker hair on her.

wuuuut??? did i miss something??

wuuuut??? did i miss something??

Its not official or anything, but her nose looks different now than when she first was on the show. It looks "done" now.

Its not official or anything, but her nose looks different now than when she first was on the show. It looks "done" now.

Her sisters have odd noses, too. (Or a few of them do). Maybe it's just genetic.

I don't think she had rhinoplasty or anything done to her teeth. Her nose may appear different since she's not as skinny as she was when she and Josh were engaged and her face filled out more as she gained weight. She was scary skinny at the wedding. I think the stress made her lose weight during that time. As for her teeth, they look the same to me. They're still crooked and she still has that weird clenched-jaw look when she smiles.

I'm not sure Anna's brows are over plucked so much as she has skimpy light colored eyebrows. She doesn't apply pencil to fill them out.

I also thought that all the Keller girls seem to have the same faces and especially noses.

Can't imagine her or any of the Duggar girls having plastic surgery.

I also thought that all the Keller girls seem to have the same faces and especially noses.

Can't imagine her or any of the Duggar girls having plastic surgery.

Off Topic: Pudding! I'm dying over your avatar.

Ditto that! I loves me some Frank!

Thank you! ^^ Love him and the movie sooo much!

Always wonder how some young, sheltered fundies would react to it ;)

Thank you! ^^ Love him and the movie sooo much!

Always wonder how some young, sheltered fundies would react to it ;)

Faint :lol:

This recent picture says it all..It is clear that they are in contract with TLC to not make any announcement yet...it is obvious...trying to get more ratings of course by keeping it a "surprise" :roll:

Someone may have already pointed this out, but maybe she's trying to hide a few bundles of that money.

Am I the only one who was more surprised that they left in Anna saying "He needs to help me" during the birth video? They even put in subtitles in case you couldn't hear it. Whether she was referring to Michael, Jesus, or Josh, I don't know but it did seem kind of odd.

Archived