IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[attachment=0]sideeye.JPG[/attachment]Well DAYAM aint that some side eye!

I thank the Lord (working through Buzzard) for that screen cap, because getting video to load on my phone is painfully slow.

What a creepy look!

Wow I'd never watched the birth before. What struck me is how Josh kept saying how long it was taking. He seemed to be annoyed by that. Any chance Anna will have this 3rd one at the hospital? I hope she will, if that's what she wants.

thunder_zpsf20e1a32.jpg

Couldnt help it

Holy cow! I never noticed that. I just watched that episode a couple mornings ago.

I couldn't get the link to work for the picture.

Wow I'd never watched the birth before. What struck me is how Josh kept saying how long it was taking. He seemed to be annoyed by that. Any chance Anna will have this 3rd one at the hospital? I hope she will, if that's what she wants.

Not unless something goes really wrong.

I think Anna is quite happy having them at home, with the camera crew all up in her business and with no sense of irony whatsoever.

Every time I see that clip it makes me so angry. Poor Anna was in agony, and this is when her douchebag husband takes a nap? My first labor lasted 42 hours from the first real contractions until the resulting c-section. The only time my husband even attempted to sleep was when I tried to rest (which didn't work all that well for either of us). He dozed a bit here and there but for the most part didn't get any rest at all. He spent the night pressing his fists against my lower back to help ease some of the pain until I had progressed far enough for the hospital to admit me. At the hospital, he downed multiple cups of coffee (which he hates !) to keep awake enough to be there for me. A few hours after my c-section, he went home to shower and rest a bit and came back with a change of clothes and slept at the hospital with me. That is what a decent husband does, Josh. Pay attention (since it has been speculated in the past that you read here.). :angry-cussing:

Exactly. I'd have to punch the hell out of Smuggar. I was in labor 36 hours, start to finish with DS and DH was right there with me. The last 4 hours I had an epidural and DH and I caught a nap then. He didn't leave me to sleep while I was in so much pain.

If I were Anna, I would hate to have to go through labor with Ma Duggar and Jinger around. It seems that Jill and the doula would be enough especially in that small house.

I also thought that it was horrible that JimBoob brought all the Duggarlings over immediately after the birth. They didn't even give the woman who went through a long a painful labor, a chance to rest.

I think she was just wearing a tighter, more form-fitting shirt than she's been wearing in more recent pics. And having a picture taken from above might show the bump more than a face-on photo.

I agree. I think she has to be pregnant. It's the only thing that makes sense as far as how they're playing Anna's pregnancy. I think that waiting is for Michelle to get to viability, not just 12 weeks. But I guess I could be totally wrong.

I remember that look well. It's also interesting how quickly Michelle looks away when Anna turns to her, probably looking for some reassurance.

I think at that moment she was insanely jealous of Anna.

Is Anna ready for another homebirth? I think a hospital should be the next trip. And, michelle looking away..I don't think she looked jealousy. It could have been weird timing and she did not want to appear that she was staring at her.

Is Anna ready for another homebirth? I think a hospital should be the next trip. And, michelle looking away..I don't think she looked jealousy. It could have been weird timing and she did not want to appear that she was staring at her.

I don't think so. Mullet had more than one invisible hate bomb aimed in Anna's direction during that episode. (I think that was the last episode I watched.)

I agree. I think she has to be pregnant. It's the only thing that makes sense as far as how they're playing Anna's pregnancy. I think that waiting is for Michelle to get to viability, not just 12 weeks. But I guess I could be totally wrong.

How so?

Anna's pregnancy is clearly going to be a storyline for the upcoming season. It only makes sense that they'd stay quiet about it to allow TLC to do the buildup as they see fit. Most viewers do not follow their instagram pages or pay attention to boards like this. So although it may be a very open secret, when the show starts next month most viewers will be in the dark about baby 3.

Michelle does not appear to be pregnant. It's damn difficult to get pregnant at her age without donor eggs, and I just don't see them going that route. Besides, she has not carried a child to term in four plus years, and the odds of her tired old body ever being able to do it again are likely very slim.

How so?

Anna's pregnancy is clearly going to be a storyline for the upcoming season. It only makes sense that they'd stay quiet about it to allow TLC to do the buildup as they see fit. Most viewers do not follow their instagram pages or pay attention to boards like this. So although it may be a very open secret, when the show starts next month most viewers will be in the dark about baby 3.

Michelle does not appear to be pregnant. It's damn difficult to get pregnant at her age without donor eggs, and I just don't see them going that route. Besides, she has not carried a child to term in four plus years, and the odds of her tired old body ever being able to do it again are likely very slim.

Well, I shouldn't have said that she "has" to be pregnant. Because I don't believe that. I do think that some of her recent pictures have shown more weight around the middle than other less-recent-but-still-recent pictures. Again, that doesn't have to be pregnancy, but I think the adult Duggars (with the exception of Josh) are more weight-conscious than we assume based on their diet.

I agree that grand baby will be a storyline this season, I just don't know that it's a reason to keep "quiet" about the pregnancy. I don't think that "young, reasonably healthy mid-twenties couple who is openly not using birth control has another baby" is anywhere close to a compelling storyline, but especially not as a teaser, if that's what they're going for.

So I don't think she has to be pregnant, I just don't think it's beyond possibility. If she isn't then Joshie is overestimating his celebrity again.

I don't think that "young, reasonably healthy mid-twenties couple who is openly not using birth control has another baby" is anywhere close to a compelling storyline, but especially not as a teaser, if that's what they're going for.

Well, it beats the alternatives; More Duggar Dental Drama, The Twins Get Braces AND Their Junior Drivers' Licenses, Jordyn Goes Missing At Silver Dollar City, Michelle Gets A Second Makeover, and Pickles, Pickles, and More Pickles.

Yes there is jealously but it's almost mournful as if she is contemplating the fast approaching 'next phrase of life' menopause

Next season of life. :puke-right:

So re Michelle ? baby bump has anyone considered the posibility that she is on IVF? treatment like that can defo give you abdominal swelling

I don't think so. Mullet had more than one invisible hate bomb aimed in Anna's direction during that episode. (I think that was the last episode I watched.)

ITA. Sunshine, I don't know if when you said you were a Duggar fan if that meant you like them, but since most of us here don't actually like the Duggars, that is probably why we are seeing that video a little differently. When you don't like someone you are more inclined to see their actions as bad, where if you do like someone you don't see their actions as that bad. So it could be it means nothing, but since I personally think she is a horrible excuse for a mother I see that look reflecting that.

But look at what the goal of Michelle's whole life is, to have babies. Not to raise them or take care of them or even to love them, just to be pregnant and give birth to babies. And her days of being able to do that are pretty much over, she knows it and she is having to sit there and watch a younger person do what she wants to do. It has to kill her. I wonder how Michelle will react to her own daughters having babies when she can't. I don't see her offering them any comfort either.

ITA. Sunshine, I don't know if when you said you were a Duggar fan if that meant you like them, but since most of us here don't actually like the Duggars, that is probably why we are seeing that video a little differently. When you don't like someone you are more inclined to see their actions as bad, where if you do like someone you don't see their actions as that bad. So it could be it means nothing, but since I personally think she is a horrible excuse for a mother I see that look reflecting that.

But look at what the goal of Michelle's whole life is, to have babies. Not to raise them or take care of them or even to love them, just to be pregnant and give birth to babies. And her days of being able to do that are pretty much over, she knows it and she is having to sit there and watch a younger person do what she wants to do. It has to kill her. I wonder how Michelle will react to her own daughters having babies when she can't. I don't see her offering them any comfort either.

I guess I am accepting her comments that she is fine that she can't have anymore babies as face value. In my world, I live to think that people say what they mean and mean what they say. :|

But do you think the reason you accept that is because you like them? They also claim that their kids choose to stay at home and never go to college and that the girls want to raise their siblings, which pretty much all seem like lies to me.

I'm sure Michelle can more or less accept this "season of life", but that doesn't mean she won't have some sadness over it. After all, she built her life around her uterine function.

ETA: I understand what sunshine is saying. That screencap is hilarious and it's easy to find a look of jealousy on Michelle's face. But I know there are pictures of me where I look positively possessed, and it's just because the camera caught me in between blinks.

Oh, I admit that I might be reading into it, I'm just not sure why, since she lies on a regular basis, anyone would accept what she says at face value. These people do not say what they mean or mean what they say. Does anyone really think that she would support her daughters going to a real college and getting a real degree and then getting a real job and moving out of the house to live on their own? Does anyone think that the Duggar children are given a real choice about any major decisions in their lives, especially the girls? Is it really a choice if they are raised to believe that if they don't do what their father says God will destroy their lives?

So re Michelle ? baby bump has anyone considered the posibility that she is on IVF? treatment like that can defo give you abdominal swelling

I think she would definitely do it, but you'd be hardpressed to find a doctor willing to do it. Her age, history, and the potential of winding up with multiples? There's no way they wouldn't implant every single egg, lest they kill a baby. :?

Anna repeatedly says "I cant do this." What kind of strong, faith filled, child bearing, joyous woman doubts her ability to do what GOD has created her to do? This weakness is unacceptable (albeit human but they dont find human acceptable).

Compare that with Mullet during her contractions. "Oh praise you, praise you Jesus." Anna, you ungodly bitch! :)

I read speculation somewhere (probably either TWOP or here) that Michelle is addicted to pregnancy hormones. She's probably facing the fact that she'll never get a fix again, and she's reacting like any addict would who's forced to become clean.

I am not surprised she claims she is fine with no more pregnancies. What is she supposed to say, "I really don't give a shit about these kids I have, I just like being pregnant and having a tiny baby." But if you look at her behaviour, it is obvious(at least to me) that she really doesn't care about being a mother to anyone over the age of six months. Even in the first Duggar special she admits she is only the baby's buddy while it is tiny and that it gets dumped on a sibling to raise when it is fairly young.

I am not surprised she claims she is fine with no more pregnancies. What is she supposed to say, "I really don't give a shit about these kids I have, I just like being pregnant and having a tiny baby." But if you look at her behaviour, it is obvious(at least to me) that she really doesn't care about being a mother to anyone over the age of six months. Even in the first Duggar special she admits she is only the baby's buddy while it is tiny and that it gets dumped on a sibling to raise when it is fairly young.

I think she might actually be over the whole baby thing. Not because she's over babies, of course, but I think she finally realizes what a dangerous thing it it is to keep having them. The episode where they announced Jubilee, and she was talking to the camera about the criticism that she knew they would get, she didn't seem excited so much as resigned. And even a little scared. I think that almost losing her own life with Josie may have shaken her a bit.

Of course she can never "stop", because her ideology won't allow it. But I think she could definitely be content to not have to do it anymore. I certainly don't think she'd be willing to do IVF, both because it's dangerous and she couldn't implant all the embryos, leaving "orphan" babies.

Archived