IGNORED

Ahhh It's confirmed...Anna Duggar pregnant!!

Whit88

Is it just me or is Mykelti one of the weirdest names ever? I had never heard it before Sister Wives.

Yes! It's religious or biblical or Mormon or something.

ETA it's a derivative of Michael, I think.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im guessing Mary or Michelle for a girl

Nah, they'd have to pick Mearri, Mahrie or Myshell.

They strike me as the type to go with Maydylynn or something.

That's kind of like what happened to me. We have BCBS and I had to have CT with contrast for a very bad kidney infection that I thought was just a backache. I am now paying the hospital radiologist and an independent radiologist who read the same CT 2 days after I had already been treated. I appreciate thoroughness, but it's costing me about 5 grand for peace of mind that I didn't ask for. It's a stupid law in GA that they have to be read by an independent contractor and the hospital radiologist. Extortion in my book.

It was probably a radiology technician of some sort (employed by the radiologist practice that works in this hospital) that PERFORMED your CT scan, and an actual MD radiologist off site who read it. Do you live in a small town where there is not an MD radiaologist on site at all times?

Is it just me or is Mykelti one of the weirdest names ever? I had never heard it before Sister Wives.

Best I can tell, the name was pretty much created by Mykelti Williamson (aka Bubba of Forrest Gump fame) whose name is actually Michael T. Williamson, thus Mykelti is a derivative of that. I always figured Christine Brown (and other people who have named their kids Mykelti) came across him and liked the name.

You know, I work for a greedy ass fast food company, and even they have no problem giving away paper cups. And if they did charge people for paper cups, they could charge 5 cents apiece and still make a profit. 6$, what the hell is that?

Misogyny :D

Perfect for girl. MissO'ginny, Myzzojenny, as variations.

Not many options for another M boy. Mathew Joshua is probably a good bet. Mark maybe?

Not many options for another M boy. Mathew Joshua is probably a good bet. Mark maybe?

Mephistopheles perhaps?

I can think of a number of M-boy names: aside from Matthew (Matthias) and Mark (Marco), Moses, Malachi, Micah, Morgan, Mason, Merrick, Milton, Magnus, Marcus, Maxwell/Maximus.Maximilian, Martin, Marvin, Melvin, Mario, Mitch/Mitchell, Marshall, Maurice, Morris, Maddox, Malcolm, Marcelle/Marcellus, Marley/Marlowe, Maynard, Merril, Monroe, Mortimer, Morton, and Murphy. I suspect however that they would break the M-theme before going with Muhammad. :lol:

M'Jizm Duggar for either a boy or a girl.

If a girl, I would love to see her named Mary in honor of Grandma Duggar who has given up her golden years to the laundry room.

Mary McTide?

McOxyClean?

I guess Madisyn for a girl...

Maybe we'll get an announcement and a gender reveal at the same time to drum up interest. How will they top the airplane reveal?

Archived