IGNORED

Criminal Minds

TheSassyOne

Okay I was just able to watch Crim Minds. That was a good episode, it was nice to have one without loads of rape and torture in it. I agree JJ was so badass in this episode. Not gonna lie I had another tab open for some of the basement scene, thanks for the tip-off Boogalou! I really need to stop watching this programme when I'm home alone and it's late at night though!

I really didn't expect Sarah to be the unsub, it was really cleverly done. That was one fucked up family though - the dad with multiple personalities and alcoholism and the oldest daughter was a psychopath!

• 3 weeks later...

I have watched this from the beginning and my two favorite episodes would be "Elephants Memory" and "100". "100" really blew me away the first time I saw it, alone in my parents dark huge house. The Reaper really creeps me out. One episode that really stuck with me was the one where the cannibal volunteered for the search and cooked everyone lunch. Lunch ended up being the dead girl they were searching for.

Any thought on who the "Replicator" might be?

No idea, I did have a crazy thought that it could be Gideon (like he turned super evil) but I'm really hoping that I'm just thinking this because that's what they tended to do on Spooks a lot!

I have watched this from the beginning and my two favorite episodes would be "Elephants Memory" and "100". "100" really blew me away the first time I saw it, alone in my parents dark huge house. The Reaper really creeps me out. One episode that really stuck with me was the one where the cannibal volunteered for the search and cooked everyone lunch. Lunch ended up being the dead girl they were searching for.

Any thought on who the "Replicator" might be?

I remember that cannibal episode and remember wanting to throw-up when it was revealed that everyone had eaten her! Yeah and the Reaper really freaked me out too!

I couldn't sleep after hearing his closing smile and grin... seriously that was the MOST creepy unsub I've ever watched. The rest were just.. meh, they amped it up for the show. Like the Reaper. But the cannibal episode Lucky really got to me.

No idea, I did have a crazy thought that it could be Gideon (like he turned super evil) but I'm really hoping that I'm just thinking this because that's what they tended to do on Spooks a lot!

I thought this too! But then I reconsidered, the unsub from Philly who committed suicide (I've already forgotten his name) was so pissed at them because Gideon had mistakenly arrested him. I don't see him working with evil Gideon against the rest of the team; unless evil Gideon was able to hide his identity some how.

I thought this too! But then I reconsidered, the unsub from Philly who committed suicide (I've already forgotten his name) was so pissed at them because Gideon had mistakenly arrested him. I don't see him working with evil Gideon against the rest of the team; unless evil Gideon was able to hide his identity some how.

Oh yeah I forgot that! I reckon the Replicator must be an old foe or something...I thought Gideon because they mentioned him and then I saw that unsub was at least middle aged (judging by his hand.) I really hope it's not him, it would suck if it was! I just hope the Replicator doesn't kill them all :eusa-pray:

Out of all the shows I watch, Criminal Minds is the one that has me checking my doors and windows before I go to bed at night. Definitely one of my favorite shows, but it really makes you realize you can't trust anyone!

Aw man, "100" was just brutal. That final phone call with his wife... and then his son knowing just what to do. Who'd have thought C. Thomas Howell could be such a freakin' psychopath. Seeing Hotch go into overkill mode was devastating, yet kickass.

Some other favorite episodes were the ones where they go to Las Vegas and Reid, with Jane Lynch as his mom, tries to remember a murder that occurred in his childhood (can't remember the episode titles) and then "Uncanny Valley", where the women are paralyzed but conscious and kept as dolls. Eek!

Out of all the shows I watch, Criminal Minds is the one that has me checking my doors and windows before I go to bed at night. Definitely one of my favorite shows, but it really makes you realize you can't trust anyone!

True, true. But statistics say that there's only about 6 serial killers for the current population of the US. :? Not to say that isn't bad, but, it's better than what criminal minds have you believe. A serial killer a week! Crazies everywhere!

Although I'd love to have an unsub Gideon. But the actor who played him quit, didn't he, because of the 'graphic nature of the show'.

True, true. But statistics say that there's only about 6 serial killers for the current population of the US. :? Not to say that isn't bad, but, it's better than what criminal minds have you believe. A serial killer a week! Crazies everywhere!

Although I'd love to have an unsub Gideon. But the actor who played him quit, didn't he, because of the 'graphic nature of the show'.

Lol I'm across the Pond and keep thinking the crazies are everywhere because of CM! I've no idea why he quit, have honestly never thought about it! I know Paget Brewster quit because she was fed up of being messed around.

Yeah, I know it's a touch exaggerated, but I do catch myself looking over my shoulder now and again! :)

I read a couple of interviews that said Mandy Patinkin left because the darkness of the show really bothered him and he couldn't handle it anymore. I doubt he'd come back as evil Gideon, but it would make for a neat twist if he did.

Yeah, I know it's a touch exaggerated, but I do catch myself looking over my shoulder now and again! :)

I read a couple of interviews that said Mandy Patinkin left because the darkness of the show really bothered him and he couldn't handle it anymore. I doubt he'd come back as evil Gideon, but it would make for a neat twist if he did.

Yeah the darkness of it really bothers me sometimes...which is why I avoid watching it at night ;)

My top 3 episodes would have to be

Lucky: with the cannibal

JJ: her "last" episode with the girl they found in the ocean

In Bad Company: Where Morgan helps locate his cousin

Picking just 3 is HARD, it'd be easier to list the very few episodes I don't like lol

According to John Douglas, a serial crime profiler, there are usually between 35-50 serial killers operating at any given time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/diane-dim ... 22710.html

But given the population of the US, it's not that likely to meet a serial killer. You're more likely to meet a sociopath, or marry one.

Archived