IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all! (Part 2)

StarrieEyedKat

I'm more fixated on her kids' names. WTF kind of name is Trigg??? And Bristol? All I see is bristol board. She can't even shorten it - she either goes by Bris and becomes a Jewish circumcision ceremony, or shares a name with one of the most frequently used school project supplies. And the shitty names are obviously hereditary. Poor kids.

The Palin kids are named after places (and maybe things) that have meaning for the parents. Bristol is for Bristol Bay. I read an article a long time ago about the names and Bristol is the only one I can remember for sure. At least Sarah and Bristol did not name any children after a gun.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Palin kids are named after places (and maybe things) that have meaning for the parents. Bristol is for Bristol Bay. I read an article a long time ago about the names and Bristol is the only one I can remember for sure. At least Sarah and Bristol did not name any children after a gun.

Unless Trigg is short for Trigger.

Just like the Palins. I've been praying for years that Sarah's lies about Trig's birth be exposed. I read the anti-Palin blogs all the time and am the author of one and there is a lot of evidence that Sarah did not give birth to Trig.

SPHASH, what in the world would be the point of Sarah lying about giving birth to Trig? He cannot be Bristol's baby-I have heard that story-so what other reason could Sarah Palin have had for claiming Trig as her biological child?

Trigg is a Scandivian name meaning trusty. Piper was named after either a airplane of a snowmobile.

Trigg is a Scandivian name meaning trusty.

I'd have guessed it was short for Trigger, seeing as gun triggers are some more of Sarah's Favorite Things. (She likes Track and field, Bristol Bay, Willow trees, and Piper planes. "Trusty" doesn't find with her naming scheme.)

Palin has demonstrably lied her ass off about the circumstances of Trigg's birth. Why? Christ only knows; the woman is a pathological liar who prefers to lie even when it's easier to tell the truth.

I don't think Trigg is Bristol's and I doubt we'll ever know the full story of why Palin felt the need to lie so much about his birth. As long as she stays out of the political arena, it is no longer relevant.

I bet Michelle's 'surprise' is going to be the Asia trip. She'll tell them all they're going to Asia. Of course the adult children will have no say in the matter.

It's an hour long celebration of J'ichelle. 24 hours of clues and surprises, ending with the announcement of a trip to Japan and China. JB just gave the kids specific permission to not tell their mother about the plans.

Anna's directing the kids and told the camera "there are 19 hands available." SOTDRT math strikes again.

One of the boys cleaned the interior of the car. I guess when manly things are involved, it is possible for a male Duggar to clean.

Now we're going to get to see some Duggar kids go to the dentist.

The kids decoration that hotel room for Michelle and Boob was so sickening.

Yeah, especially the "be fruitful and multiply" Post It note that Jana and Jill put near the bed. WHY are they encouraging their parents to have sex? Gross. Josiah said something like them "staying in the hotel.......ALONE!" Definitely not modest.

I'm watching it right now... none of them seem like they're into it, not even Michelle.

Yeah, especially the "be fruitful and multiply" Post It note that Jana and Jill put near the bed. WHY are they encouraging their parents to have sex? Gross. Josiah said something like them "staying in the hotel.......ALONE!" Definitely not modest.

They probably don't know HOW one is fruitful and multiplies.

One of the Duggar gals said it's their family motto. :shock:

Besides, all J'ichelle wants for her birthday is #20.

The hygienist just offered Josie her choice of toys, Josie grabbed both. Everybody laughed, I wonder what happened after the cameras stopped? Did she get to keep both toys?

They just showed a Duggar boy running the vacuum. This show really has changed them.

So is Michelle's surprise really just going to be her haircut? Wow...

She really didn't like her new hairstyle.

Cindy: Do you love it?

J'ichelle: I'll learn to love it.

ETA: the blonde's name is Cindy, J'ichelle's high school BFF.

I much preferred the straight hair style on Michelle. She looked younger. Glad they took off a lot of the dead straggly hair and got rid of the mullet. Too bad she went back to the crunchy curls. There was quite a bit of STFU internet tonight: sick kids sleeping with JimBob and Michelle, Michelle carrying a child, Michelle going to change a diaper on Josie, boys helping to clean the house, JimBob tkaing his own children to the dentist without a buddy...

Why doesn't Anna know Jana? They've been sisters in law for four years and lived close to each other. Jana and Jill even stayed at Josh and Anna's during Josiegate when the girls came back to house clean for John and Joe.

Michelle actually looked aged appropriate with her new hair, instead of some strange escapee from 1987.

I loved when Michelle thanked Jana for "all she does" and Jana said yeah, thanks for all you do, too...in the most disinterested way possible.

I feel so bad for Jana. God, you know that girl has worked her fingers to the bone raising her parents' children since she was six or seven.

I was just so glad the "surprise" wasn't another baby. When I read the description that Michelle had a surprise for everyone, I was like "Oh no...not another pregnancy." I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that it was only a haircut.

It was gross how JimBob implied they were going to have sex in the hotel room...and I'm used to that kind of humor at home!

Michelle's new haircut definitely makes her much younger.

It made me sad seeing Josie crying at the dentist. Michelle should have been there to help with the kids. Sure, she'd miss her birthday surprises, but aren't the kids more important? Couldn't she see the "surprises" a little later? I'm sure everyone would understand.

Seeing Josie cry made me think of when I went to the dentist when I was that age. I had to get a few cavities filled. I still had some severe issues having to do with my autism. Obviously, the dentist at that age is scary, and when you have severe autism it is scary as being in a horror film. When the whole procedure was happening, the dentist didn't allow my mother to go in and comfort me while this was happening. The dentist said that she would distract me...but trust me, having my mother during that whole situation would have not been distracting. It would have been calming, because I had no idea what was happening to me. The worst part was that this dentist was a dentist for special needs kids. It was safe to say that my mom was angry that the dentist didn't let her in the room and my mom didn't take me to that dentist ever again.

I'm writing this as a log of the whole show as I see it.

- Michelle was with JD all day running errands and taking care of business? What business can Michelle be trusted to oversee?

- Hannie's birthday card - "dear momma you are a nice mom I wish you were here love hannie - Hannie hand" That strikes me as very sad. "You are a nice mom?" Really?

Jackson?'s birthday card - "Momma Love me and i Love you, this is a knight. Go form (crossed out go forum) (crossed out bot) dot to dot. Also really sad. How old is he?

Anna seems less than amused with the whole "YAY MICHELLE" game asking if they want to write out clues. Anna talks to Hannie in the squeaky baby voice. Does she not know how to speak to children in a normal tone?

Where was boob during this whole game? Anna and Jana seem to be in charge. Anna has "huge respect" for Jana. She should, she's raising 17 kids...

Anna describes that the kids are excited. "In all the excitement there was a moment when some of the children were excited. I was excited, we were all excited and I was trying to explain something and it just wasnt happening and so for one moment there was a deep breath and lots of thoughts went through my mind and you know what? This childs excited, I'm excited, but their heart is so important so its time for me to take a deep breath, calm down, and realize, its gonna happen."

Translated: Those fucking howlers were running ALL THE FUCK OVER THE PLACE. I was screaming at them to sit the fuck down and they kept popping balloons and shit. I realized I couldnt hit spank correct lovingly train all of them because the fucking cameras were there so I took a deep breath and told Jana to take the fuck over while I colored.

Anna called boob "POPS" WTF?!??!?

There is a sign on the wall that says "my pleasure" um... its right by the front door...

Amy goes crazy popping balloons. What happened to the kittens? They shouldnt have all those random pieces of latex around!

Michelle must have been doing some sort of media appearance with JD because she was wearing THE blue shirt.

Boob "forgot" to change diapers?

Theoretically the next day they set up the "target" for Michelle to shoot. She was doing an interview and they sneak the targer out of the house. Michelle is wearing the same blue shirt as "last night". They give her a gun and let her shoot at the target. Atleast she was shooting into an area with a downhill so any stray bullets wouldnt hit a neighbor...

Amy explains that whenever they have surprises cars are involved. The kids pimp the car like newlyweds with hearts and shit. Then they do dad's hair with a crazy amount of hairspray and he complains it a different brand. Boob dresses like a wanna be something and I have no idea what Michelle's special outfit is. They eat chicken. Josiah brings another guady note telling them they're going to a hotel by themselves to "have sweet dreams." Eeewww

They put floating candles in the bathtub and rose petals everywhere. That poor maid... They wrote "be fruitful and multiply" everywhere. HOLY PRAYING FOR 20! Eeeewww

Boob carried her over the threshold - is this an anniversary or a birthday? Boob says it gives them "time for some alone time." Eeewwww

Boob wants room service and the kids bring them breakfast. The bed was already made for the purported "surprise"... Boob is wearing the same clothes as the night before.

Boob takes Josie and some other kids to the dentist. Really? How many times does Josie go to the dentist on this show?

Amy and grandma meet her for ice cream and off she goes to buy clothes with Anna, Jessa and Joy. Anna pretends to know something about fashion.

Boob handles the dentist for 5 kids and Josie is crying right out of the van. Johanna has a brown tooth...

Michelle tries on outfits. Joy hates shopping. Anna compliments Michelle... off to coffee...

Jana, Jinger, and Jill meet her for coffee. Jinger loves coffee. Michelle pretends that this treasure hunt isnt getting old and is secretly happy that this is the last clue. "This is very creative..." She goes to the salon.

Michelle's best friend "cannot wait to give her a makeover." Yeah, tell me about it! Cindy is wearing PANTS! Michelle cried because that was the "biggest surprise of the day." Yeah, the efforts your kids went wasnt good enough...

Back at the house they decorate. Anna's on a ladder. No sign of smuggles. Thankfully, Amy shows up with a store bought cake. Michelle gets a full makeover including about 8 inches of hair. SINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They did an INCREDIBLE job with the makeup and her hair looks great blown out. She should get keratin because thats seriously a better look for her than the crunchy nasty... She hates it.

The family surprises her back at the hosue with her shorter hair and decent makeup. Boob is wearing the same clothes and tells her that she "looks cute." Smuggles is seen in the back of the crowd with Mack sitting on the back of the couch. Boob says he likes her hair longer. All the girls agree that its "cute." No one mentions the makeup...

Everyone is told to line up, Smugles is the only one with a piece of cake in his hand. Anna controls the "trivia" letters - Michelle misses the question on how old Josh was when he married Anna. shes been "dreaming about the grand babies."

Amy is afraid of clowns. (mental note - post more clowns).

She figures out it says "trip to japan and china" only when all the letters are turned around. She cant imagine going "all the way to the other side of the world literally." Yeah...

Michelle goes and thanks all the kids. Anna says that Michelle isnt "the mother that gave birth to her" but she's a cherished friend. GAG

No sign of Josh...

They're packing and all the kids are puking. Random kids are wandering around the house puking in cups and garbage cans. Coughing and not covering their mouths. Michelle rushes them to garbage cans or shoves a cup to make them puke in. Boob realizes he drank from a puke cup. They're laughing while one kid pukes.

Anna is wearing a jewish star talking about how the kids are sick and they share "good times" and germs. Boob takes the kids upstairs. More kids puke in the garbage can, another on the floor. He calls it a "flu" yet gives them antibiotics. Jordyn has breathing problems and may have had a nebulizer???

All the sick kids go to sleep in the love bed but they appear to be in their street clothes and its light out. Michelle's hair is back to crunchy.

It ends on a CLIFFHANGER!!! Its the trip of a lifetime! Will it be cancelled??? Stay tuned for next season...

What was the promised surprise? Again, BORING. I'd like that hour of my life back, please!

Josie goes back to the dentist.

I thought anything would look better than her usual crunchy spirals, but the new 'do was too Grandma Duggarish for me.

I thought it was a step up from those awful curls but it was still not a flattering style for her. And it did remind me of Grandma's do. Michelle should be going shorter with long layers and grow out those bangs.

Not that she's going to listen to anyone but Gothard anyway.

Someone told Jim Bob his hair looked like a Duck's Ass? When I think of a DA I think of Elvis circa 1956, not Boob circa 1985.

Archived