IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all! (Part 2)

StarrieEyedKat

That's what I thought, too. She probably felt smothered.

I can relate. I can't snorkel - I hyperventilate. My head is saying, "Self, here's this nice breathing tube thingie, stay underwater as long as you want to" and my body is going, "Self can't BREATHE under the WATER!!"

You know, this makes a lot of sense. She also told the instructor that the safety equipment was hurting her, and when he asked which part hurt, she indicated the entire body armor. He was clearly surprised and confused by that, and gave the camera a kind of funny look. But she probably did feel smothered in it, and didn't know how to get that across. Later on she said she didn't like it, again saying 'it hurt' and then following up with the bit about not being able to breathe. At the time I had wondered if she was having asthma or something, but I think you're right. The body armor hanging on her torso combined with the mask was probably too much for her.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe if she can't get pregnant anymore she'll actually pay some attention to Jordyn and Jenny.... Hahahahahaha! Poor kids, more likely the men in white coats will have to come and take J'Chelle away (on the other hand, she does so little for the kids, would they even really notice?)

I think poor Jenny and Jordyn are lost forever. Michelle's more likely to turn into a crazy cat lady than she is to become a real mother to them. Because of Josie's developmental and health issues along with her vaulted (and apparently now permanent) status as latest precious addition, Michelle may keep Josie as her buddy forever. But the other little girls and younger boys are going to have to fend for themselves, especially as Jill becomes focused more on her work and the other daughters decide that they've done enough for their parents now that the kids can open the fridge and get their own damn pickles, they don't need to be too involved with them.

Its great that they are letting Jill work as a midwife, but I do feel sorry for Jenny, as Jill was the only one that paid her any attention at all. This should be her real mothers job though, not Jill's. They should ALL be Michelles buddy, nomatter how old they are.

So I finally got around to watching Michaels first birthday episode, simply because I was bored!

Did I hear Anna say to Amy, when she arrived, "Here is the Master Baker!"

Also I think Anna and Amy don't really get along with eachother. I noticed Amy just doing her own thing a lot and while Anna was calling out stuff she's just like "yeah whatever!"

Josh thinking he is a big man, because he can grilled a few burgers and hot dogs? :roll: Also what is with the accent? He sounded Australian! Although I think he was going for French, so double wowser!

Oh Also, the grill has been in since they moved in, but this is the first and only time its been fired up? REALLY???

HAH, Its pretty clear the Sierra lady did the rest of the cake once Famy and Anna fudged it up completely and epically from the beginning!

I can relate. I can't snorkel - I hyperventilate. My head is saying, "Self, here's this nice breathing tube thingie, stay underwater as long as you want to" and my body is going, "Self can't BREATHE under the WATER!!"

Same thing happened to me. Hubby and I went scuba diving in the Canary Islands. I freaked out big time and had to get out of the practice pool before I even got into open water. Really pissed me off because hubby had a fantastic experience.

Same thing happened to me. Hubby and I went scuba diving in the Canary Islands. I freaked out big time and had to get out of the practice pool before I even got into open water. Really pissed me off because hubby had a fantastic experience.

Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I so want to be with you in the Canary Islands!!!1 :angry-screaming:

Sometimes I wonder if JimBob and Michelle (and many fundies in general) treat their daughters badly in order to not gain any "piece of their heart" and make them more likely to be in awe of the supposed love their courtshippers have for them. I think one thing that helps them get into the hype of it all is living without much true affection and then one day this guys around and they idealize that love, as many people who are only experiencing being treated that nice for the first time would (and then making the initial bond stronger because they want to hold onto it). I think the parents are conditioning them, if you would.

That does make sense a little bit. But I think its mostly that girls are not valued in their culture, so they arn't worth loving as much.

That's too much like long-term planning, which we know Jim Bob and Michelle have no concept of (except with finances to some degree). I'm sticking with Occam's Razor on this one: the girls are free slave labor, nothing more, possibly less.

Just like the Palins. I've been praying for years that Sarah's lies about Trig's birth be exposed. I read the anti-Palin blogs all the time and am the author of one and there is a lot of evidence that Sarah did not give birth to Trig.

Course the Palins have their defenders as well. There is one troll called Kristy Patullo who spends all day reading the blogs and writing comments like "don't judge people you don't know", "you are very hateful", and "the Palins are a happy family". She even stalks Bristol's personal FB page. Are there any Duggar fans like that?

If I bring up the Duggars and what really goes on, I get mixed reaction (some agree , some think Im a duggar hater) and when I bring up Trig's birth people think I'm crazy. I first read about it On FJ and I have been reading many sites. It is like a great mystery and I would love to know the answer. I just can't believe that the whole flight home/birth/getting a massge at 7 months and not showing or telling the LMT(I wish I was that lucky)time frame with Bristol has not been looked at any closer in some media source. It is obvious something doesn't add up.

It just bothers me that the average neighbor thinks the Duggars are a sweet happy family, Kate Gosseling is a hard working single mom and Sarah Palin gave birth to Trig.

If I bring up the Duggars and what really goes on, I get mixed reaction (some agree , some think Im a duggar hater) and when I bring up Trig's birth people think I'm crazy. I first read about it On FJ and I have been reading many sites. It is like a great mystery and I would love to know the answer. I just can't believe that the whole flight home/birth/getting a massge at 7 months and not showing or telling the LMT(I wish I was that lucky)time frame with Bristol has not been looked at any closer in some media source. It is obvious something doesn't add up.

It just bothers me that the average neighbor thinks the Duggars are a sweet happy family, Kate Gosseling is a hard working single mom and Sarah Palin gave birth to Trig.

Is there any amount of evidence that would convince you it's Sarah Palin's baby? I think not. Palin birthers are just as "crazy" (your word) as Obama birthers. There is an irrationality around it, because really, what does it even matter? So what if Trig is adopted? So what if it were Bristol's child? Especially now that she's not in office, will likely not be in office for a very long time (if ever), and is only listened to by an increasingly small fringe of the Republican Party.

Now, please don't ever make me defend that awful woman ever again. I'm off to take a shower.

In my not-so-considered opinion re: Trig Palin, I think he is Sarah's. If there is anything out of the ordinary surrounding his birth, I think it would be that Sarah deliberately didn't take of herself in the hope that she might miscarry or that he would be born too early to survive. They weren't going to have an abortion, but if "something" happened and they didn't have to deal with the realities of a DS kid later in life, it would just be god's will or whatever.

In my not-so-considered opinion re: Trig Palin, I think he is Sarah's. If there is anything out of the ordinary surrounding his birth, I think it would be that Sarah deliberately didn't take of herself in the hope that she might miscarry or that he would be born too early to survive. They weren't going to have an abortion, but if "something" happened and they didn't have to deal with the realities of a DS kid later in life, it would just be god's will or whatever.

Levi hasnt been exactly a "supporter" of the Palins since the breakup. If it were Bristol's kid he'd have exposed that. Besides, the baby that she did have would mean that she got knocked up REALLY quickly after Trig's birth.

+1

Levi hasnt been exactly a "supporter" of the Palins since the breakup. If it were Bristol's kid he'd have exposed that. Besides, the baby that she did have would mean that she got knocked up REALLY quickly after Trig's birth.

Wasn't Bristol's child born 8 months after Trig? She would have had to get knocked up before even giving birth.

Omg I saw that...so they went ahead with the Beretta name. And he seems to be feuding with the Palins pretty heavily.

I can't believe he's already reproduced twice. It makes me want to scream.

+1

Agreed. She couldn't abort him and not look like a hypocrite, but she could miscarry and make it look like an accident.

I agree. I think as soon as she found out this baby wasn't going to be developmentally-typical, she was hoping she'd lose it. Heck -- maybe even before. Having a baby at that age when you're trying to forge a career in politics has to throw a wrench in your plans. As much as I'd like to believe the absolute worst of Palin 100% of the time, I also don't think she's smart enough to plan a whole baby-conspiracy, unless maybe it was to cover up Bristol's pregnancy (which due to the timing of her pregnancy with Tripp would have been nearly impossible). Is she smart enough to use the baby for political gain once he's born? Obviously -- it's exactly what she did. Smart enough to secretly adopt a special-needs newborn for political gain? No. No way. If she had, it would have come out long ago. There are too many people who hate her, and regardless of how scared the people in Alaska might be of her, a magazine would pay out the whazoo for proof of a babygate conspiracy. Money talks.

+1

Ditto. I think it was a case of crossing her fingers and hoping that Mother Nature "took care of the problem" - to use the quote that so many assholes use when a pregnancy is lost or a child is born with birth defects. If it's true that she did all of that gallivanting after her membranes ruptured, then it sounds like someone hoping that the little "problem" would just take care of itself if she left it long enough. Which could also be why she didn't look pregnant until the end - denial is a powerful thing.

I'm more fixated on her kids' names. WTF kind of name is Trigg??? And Bristol? All I see is bristol board. She can't even shorten it - she either goes by Bris and becomes a Jewish circumcision ceremony, or shares a name with one of the most frequently used school project supplies. And the shitty names are obviously hereditary. Poor kids.

Ditto. I think it was a case of crossing her fingers and hoping that Mother Nature "took care of the problem" - to use the quote that so many assholes use when a pregnancy is lost or a child is born with birth defects. If it's true that she did all of that gallivanting after her membranes ruptured, then it sounds like someone hoping that the little "problem" would just take care of itself if she left it long enough. Which could also be why she didn't look pregnant until the end - denial is a powerful thing.

I'm more fixated on her kids' names. WTF kind of name is Trigg??? And Bristol? All I see is bristol board. She can't even shorten it - she either goes by Bris and becomes a Jewish circumcision ceremony, or shares a name with one of the most frequently used school project supplies. And the shitty names are obviously hereditary. Poor kids.

I have heard different stories about the names of the kids. I heard Bristol was named after Bristol Bay. Track was named that because Sarah and Todd like to run. I haven't heard or read anything about the story of Trigg's name.

As for Bristol naming her son Tripp, I think she probably heard of guys being called Tripp as a nickname for "the third" and she probably thought it was cute.

Archived