IGNORED

Meghan McCain: 'I'm not voting with my vagina'

doggie

Sure glad she can choose to ignore on of the issues that deal with woman and feel good about it.

When it comes to voting, Meghan McCain said she is not relying on a certain part of her anatomy.

"As a pro-life female Republican voter, I'm not voting with my vagina," she told News/Talk 92.3 KTAR's Mac & Gaydos on Tuesday.

McCain was speaking about the supposed "war on women" being waged by Republican candidates, including Rep. Todd Akin's comments that a woman cannot be impregnated while being raped.

McCain attributed the "war on women" to something that the media has built up and that women voters should focus on other issues in the election, not just the stereotypical birth control issue.

"I'm voting with my pocketbook and when it comes to national security," she said.

Mac & Gaydos,

http://ktar.com/95/1582408/Meghan-McCai ... snailtrail

Translation: I'm rich enough to be able to get a safe abortion even if it becomes illegal in the U.S. and I care more about staying rich than making sure poorer women also have control of their reproductive health.

Well if the choice is between voting with my pocket book or my vagina I would have to choose my

vagina. My pocket book could not possibly grasp a pencil securely enough to make the Xs in the

proper boxes. :whistle: (yes we still vote with paper and pencil)

Pfffft. I'm voting with my vagina. Off to stretch so I can make sure I'm flexible enough to throw my leg up on the table next month!

• Haha 1

"Voting with my vagina" sounds like voting for the candidate you find the most attractive. Which that "what women want in a leader" guy thinks we do...

Yeah, if Meghan McCain thinks caring about reproductive rights is stupid and akin to guys thinking with their dicks, she'll be in for a surprise when she loses them. Except that she won't, because the rich aren't affected these kinds of laws. (Why do you think married republican men are cool with them? I guarantee you they're not practising abstinence with their wives...or their extramarital lovers.) Laws that let Meghan McCain's family keep hoarding wealth are all she needs to ensure her reproductive rights, and screw everyone else.

I'm not voting with my vagina either. It just seems unsanitary. I think we should all use our hands.

Lissar, you win the internet :lol:

So what's the deal here? Does she think that those of us with ladyparts are put in binders for our brains? Reproductive rights impact economic viability for everyone. And if she's so concerned about her pocketbook, I would say that equal pay has a pretty direct impact on that. Unless nepotism excludes her from the inequality that affects the rest of us with ladyparts.

• Upvote 1

Well if the choice is between voting with my pocket book or my vagina I would have to choose my

vagina. My pocket book could not possibly grasp a pencil securely enough to make the Xs in the

proper boxes. :whistle: (yes we still vote with paper and pencil)

If your vag can hold a pencil then you've not given birth. :lol:

Meghan is a spoiled little rich girl. No matter what the availability or lack of availability may be, she'll never have trouble with access to contraceptives or an abortion should she ever be faced with making that decision.

So Meghan and her vagina are no more relevant in this discussion than is Romney’s dick.

Translation: I'm rich enough to be able to get a safe abortion even if it becomes illegal in the U.S. and I care more about staying rich than making sure poorer women also have control of their reproductive health.

Hit the nail right on the head.

I think this election season might actually kill me. Ugh.

I voted this morning before I read the thread. I did not use my vagina, I used a sharpie. Did I do it wrong? Should I rush to town to the county elections division and get a new ballot?

• Haha 1

If your vag can hold a pencil then you've not given birth. :lol:

Is that a challenge?!? :twisted: What do I win if I succeed in making an X with my vagigripped pencil ? :D

I have had 2 children although it was so long ago I am SURE the valastic has snapped back into its

original vice grip shape.

• Upvote 1

Is that a challenge?!? :twisted: What do I win if I succeed in making an X with my vagigripped pencil ? :D

I have had 2 children although it was so long ago I am SURE the valastic has snapped back into its

I'm pretty sure Bic has a pen specifically for vaginas. You could try that.

• Haha 1

That's because she is rich. She doesn't have to worry about taking birth control to limit the size of her family because that is the financially responsible thing to do to keep the family off government assistance. She doesn't have to worry about missing work or dropping out of college because the government is forcing you to have a unwanted child.

I know Megan likes to portray herself as the new young more open minded kind of Republican, which has made her a lot of money, but she is a fraud. She is as conservative as they come.

That's true. She'll never have to worry about healthcare. It's obvious that she isn't thinking about the poor.

News flash: Jesus did not say, "Worry about your pocketbook and national security". Au contrair... he said, "Take care of the poor."

Hypocracy much?

• Upvote 1

I had my 2 via C-section, so I'm pretty sure I have the vaginal strength to grip, but I'm not sure about the dexterity and stretchiness to mark the "x-box" with my "x-box." :lol:

Edited for riffles

This thread is full of win. Meghan McCain isn't voting with her vagina because she'll never have to worry about it.