IGNORED

Meghan McCain: 'I'm not voting with my vagina'

doggie

Guest Anonymous

Is any one else tempted to try holding a pencil with their vaginas just to see if they can? I'm on the rag, so will have to try later.

Guest Anonymous

Which is stupid logic. It's cheaper to pay for birth control than the costs of a poor woman's pregnancy and birth. The average cost of a birth without complications is around $10,000 here in the US. It also saves on the costs of raising a child. It is one less child that will need government to pay for their health care. It's one less child needing public dollars for schooling. It is one less child that grows up and repeats the cycle of poverty all over again.

Did you forget she and people like her want to cut food stamps and health care? So it won't cost her a dime. She'll save money.

Is any one else tempted to try holding a pencil with their vaginas just to see if they can? I'm on the rag, so will have to try later.

I'll do it if someone else does. Just not tonight. I'm way too tired to be washing a pencil...or explaining to my partner why I'm washing a pencil.

I've had 2 kids and been very lazy with the Kegels. I don't want to lose a perfectly good pencil....so I'll leave that experiment to someone else. :lol:

My period just started - I don't need no stinkin' pen!

By the way, it was late (definitely not pregnant, it's been months since I've had sex), and my roommate put forth a theory about "alpha" and "beta" cycles (I cannot vouch for the medical validity of this, neither of us can claim expertise in that field). We got a new third roommate about a month and a half ago, and the theory is that when women who live together synchronize, the "alpha" cycle stays consistent, while the "beta" delays or accelerates to catch up. Well, mine's a beta in that case. It flip-flops, like Romney's positions. In other words, Romney really needs to stay out of my ladyparts. Well, tell me something I don't know.

My period just started - I don't need no stinkin' pen!

By the way, it was late (definitely not pregnant, it's been months since I've had sex), and my roommate put forth a theory about "alpha" and "beta" cycles (I cannot vouch for the medical validity of this, neither of us can claim expertise in that field). We got a new third roommate about a month and a half ago, and the theory is that when women who live together synchronize, the "alpha" cycle stays consistent, while the "beta" delays or accelerates to catch up. Well, mine's a beta in that case. It flip-flops, like Romney's positions. In other words, Romney really needs to stay out of my ladyparts. Well, tell me something I don't know.

I believe and have preached on the 'alpha' and 'beta' cycles before--but your phrasing is better than mine.

Some people's cycles will adjust, other people's cycles force others to adjust.

Maybe we can all adjust to a FJ hive-vagina cycle and then use the fear that our cycle is contagious to beat the men from the romney camp into submission.

I'll do it if someone else does. Just not tonight. I'm way too tired to be washing a pencil...or explaining to my partner why I'm washing a pencil.

I really want to try this but I don't have very good balance in even the best of circumstances so... it's kind of a recipe for disaster.

I would try, but I am 99% sure I would end up hurting myself and I don't want to go to the ER and try to explain that. "Really, I was just trying to see if I could literally vote using my vagina!"

• 8 years later...

Meghan McCain (DC - DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS?) is beyond annoying.  States are working their way through essential workers, nursing homes, hopefully teachers and currently in Texas, 1b (65+).   Many people in the 65+ cohort, (frail elderly, PoC, disabled) are still struggling to get access to vaccine appointments. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 13

• 3 weeks later...

I wish people would stop letting Meghan speak in public.

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 5

I offer up this Sincere Prayer: Diety, Being, Rufus, Nike, Mischievous Demons and other Beings of the Realms,  please, I beseech you, deliver us from the twatwaffle nincompoopery emanating from the skinsuit known as Meghan "DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS?" McCain. Although she has not gained pardoned felon status, she is the female Dinesh D'Souza.  

Also, what the hell is it with her hair? 

Edited by Howl
  • I Agree 5

If Meghan's last name wasn't McCain, she would not have a career as a television commentator or be a published author.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

Thanks for posting that.  Tiffany Cross torched Ms. DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS????  It was a massive burn. And accurate. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

Meggy needs to sit down and shut the hell up:

• Eyeroll 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Funny Megan saying that, because:

• Thank You 8

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.0ca5fc803ddb0df599c234b2884f46e9.png

Meghan needs to just go away. Now.

• I Agree 6

I just read that poor Meghan tried to snap back by tweeting she doesn't like any of the Trumps and she wishes they would leave all her her family "the fuck" alone.  Yeah, Meghan, I am pretty sure you are the one who was keeping your family's name in everyone's mouth and then couldn't handle it when you knew Mary Trump was going to make sure you look like the idiot you are on national tv so you ran away.  Geez, John McCain withstood years of actual torture but poor Meggy can't handle a few minute's worth of pushback while getting paid big bucks for it.  What a little bitch indeed!

• Upvote 7

• 2 months later...

McCain has a memoir coming out tomorrow:

In her intimate, first audio memoir, Meghan McCain finds herself at a transitional moment: With the passing of her war-hero father and the birth of her daughter Liberty, Meghan realizes she’s becoming a different woman. Known as a Republican rebel and a departing cohost of The View, new mom Meghan McCain tells her story - in her own words. She invites listeners inside the unwavering heart and ferocious mind of a young conservative woman who refuses to back down.   

With the aptly titled Bad Republican, McCain expresses how it is to feel like you no longer fit in with your political party. She tells of growing up the daughter of an American icon who shaped her life and details the heartbreaking final moments spent by his side. She recalls her (mis)adventures on the New York dating scene and brings us up to speed on meeting her now-husband. We hear her views on cancel culture and internet trolls as well as life backstage as the sole Republican at America’s most-watched daytime talk show - and why she decided to leave. Revealingly, she relays the awkward phone call she received from Donald and Melania and where she thinks the Republican Party and the country go from here. And with surprising candor, she divulges why a miscarriage and the birth of her daughter have left her so fired up about women’s rights - even if that puts her at odds with her party.   

Unsparingly honest, deeply relatable, and highly entertaining, Bad Republican is as personal as a story gets. It’s a memoir imbued with an unmistakable maverick spirit.  

No, thank you. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 7