IGNORED

The Vampire Diaries

Maude

I have just begun Season Three on Netflix. I am DVRing Season Four, but I have a lot of catching up to do since I also watch a ton of other shows. Can I just say that Damian is oh so yummy?

I'm a Vampire Diaries ADDICT. I've been going through withdrawals lately, and am too impatient to wait a week for each episode, so i've gone back and started to rewatch the entire series.

Re the new episode:

Jeremy noticing creepy hunter dude's invisible tattoo is a bit strange, but I'm loving the new "hunky" Jeremy, and I'm looking forward to seeing him interact with the hunter

• 2 weeks later...

44 years old and LOVE this show!

I ended up reading the series during the first season, so I have an idea of what might happen ahead of time, but I can't get enough of it.

Secret Circle was good too, too bad they canceled it. That is why I refuse to watch any shows any more until they've been on 2-3 seasons. I learned my lesson with Jericho.

But I did start this one when it actually started to air...so glad for once they left a good one on.

I temporarily lost interest in the show last season when it felt like every episode was much of the same thing. But this season is ON FIYAH :o . I'm in love. Not that I needed another excuse to watch Damon Salvatore and his sexy little attitude, but I am loving Elena's new vamp self. It really makes the story line. Hopefully she'll come into herself and not be the typical damsel in distress.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it a show made for tween girls fans of "Twilight" or is it more adult like "True Blood"?? If it's the latter I might buy the first season. We just finished watching the whole 7 seasons of "Supernatural" so we need new series to watch!

Is it a show made for tween girls fans of "Twilight" or is it more adult like "True Blood"?? If it's the latter I might buy the first season. We just finished watching the whole 7 seasons of "Supernatural" so we need new series to watch!

It's definitely more Twilight than True Blood ~ it's a teen show.

If you like vampires.. Check out a show called Blood Ties - it's actually a Canadian show, filmed in Toronto I think... still nothing like True Blood, but it's also not intended for the teen girl audience.

Another you might enjoy is Moonlight - only ran for one season, but it's pretty good.

It's kind of in between. Twilight is for the younger crowd, Vampire Diaries is for older teens and young adults, and True Blood is for adults.

I don't like True Blood much myself, and I actually like the flashbacks in VD (I'm a history buff), so that's my drug lol.

• 2 months later...

(Spoilers for 4x14) Am the only one who is sadder over them killing Kol after they make his character drop hints that connect TVD and the new spinoff than Silas killing Jeremy? I don't even like Jer, I never besides when he was with Anna.

I can't wait to see what this does to Elena. She has no one left that is human. I mean no one. All her family is dead. All her friends are supernatural. All her lovers are supernatural and want something from her she can never give.

Sadly Julie Plec said we won't see a ripper Elena anytime soon :( to bad..

I faithfully watched the first 2 seasons, but they lost me somewhere in season 3. Is it worth catching up on?

Season 3 was my favorite and season one was my least.

So if you loved Season 1 and the way Elena acted, you probably won't be as into Season 3 as me.

A lot of people hated season 3 if they loved season 2, and I haven't heard many raving about this season from anyone in general. Season 4 has it's killer episodes and the episodes in between are forgettable and put your fast forward to use. But 4X15 has been the best of the season and possibly the best acting of the series so far.

Archived