IGNORED

Tonights debate.

Witsec7

The bingo card's missing "My friends," but otherwise it's excellent. I liked this also:

MAD-Magazine-Obama-Romney-Tale-of-the-Tape-1.jpg

Surprised we haven't yet had certain trolls resurface in this thread, but I suppose they inevitably will. :roll:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

527369_10151089379626238_630366425_n_zps9b8e03de.jpg

Another drinking game.. I'll have to stick with wine in shot glasses. The "finish the drink" parts will have me passed out before the first half hour

I actually have "beer" on my schedule tonight because it's Wednesday (see? Schedule like Teri but for completely different stuff...) so will probably fire up the radio.

I'm armed and ready. I have a bottle of wine, a shot glass, bottle of water, and smoking items at my reach. My boys will not come in my room as they have their last hour of freedom before the doom of bedtime.

And now.. the debate. Damn I wish the Comedy channel still did a live version of this. I'm hoping FJ will stand in place of that this lovely evening.

In the interest of world peace, I'm going to shrug that off with "Love the sinner, hate the sin". ;)

:laughing-rolling:

And here we go! :happy-partydance:

I just figured out what it is about Romney's eyes that bothers me so much (aside from the maniacal light shining forth). They look Botox'd. :shock:

*edited because I really do know how to use apostrophes :doh:

Not that I want to give him good advice but Romney should've spent more time practicing his fake smile and how to tone his mannerisms and voice so he looks more composed.

Youtube is supposed to be live streaming it but it's crashed. I can't really drink as it's 2 in the avo and I have the baby on my lap, but I'll join you in spirit.

What is that freaky smirk of Romney's? :shock: Granted I usually don't look at him if I can help it.

That's his default expression, no matter what's being talked about. Maybe that's due to Botox, too. :roll:

How many times is Romney going to say he won't lower taxes for wealthy people? He makes more in an hour than what I make in a year yet I pay more than twice the tax rate he does so he needs to address the idea of raising taxes for the wealthiest.

My plan to avoid my adorable three boys so that I could drink ridiculously has been foiled by their education. Dammit :)

The 11 year olds simply have to tell tomorrow what they heard. LORD, help me with that. There's no telling what will pop out of their mouths.

The 16 year old has to write three paragraphs on three different election issues.

The most amusing comments heard so far:

"11a" - Romney's eyes look funny. He looks like he has toothpicks.

"16" - Hahaha. He just snorts coke.

me - giving the oldest one a hush or die look (as I mentally go through his friends in my head..)

"11a"- Haha hey "11b" the President's going to spit. Look! Look!!

"11b" - Dude he didn't need to spit. He wanted red Romney to hush his mouth. See? He's not looking throwuppish now.

Mayhem. Why, WHY did he just threaten to get rid of everything but Big Bird? They are all far too old for it, but are still finding it amusing to throw the popcorn at Romeny for the PBS comment. /end of the kids in my room

I decided to read reactions of people I trust on twitter and they're saying the president is getting his ass kicked :( . How do you guys think he's doing.

So we can't spend money that we have to borrow from China. He's going to make more jobs, but he's cutting funding to programs (like PBS) that provide jobs. He's also cutting government employees. And yet, he will improve the job situation. The logic is just..,yikes

Watching it on Youtube while I work on an assignment.

I loathe smirking pollies. I can't be the only one keen to slap that nasty little smile off Romney's face.

I decided to read reactions of people I trust on twitter and they're saying the president is getting his ass kicked :( . How do you guys think he's doing.

He's not as put together as Romney for some reason in his wording. I don't think he's really enjoying his time there nor was he well prepared... which is surprising. However, if you listen to what Romney is saying, more than just the way he is saying it, Obama is doing better.

Archived