IGNORED

Tonights debate.

Witsec7

If anyone is interested, I hosted a live chat on my FB wall and a number of FJers joined in. PM me if you want to play next time - we ended up with over 600 comments and a number of us got a little sloshed playing one of the drinking games. It made watching the whole thing bearable, since it was basically a bunch of snarky bitches (in a good way) making fun of Mitt. :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I could think of was Mitt in his sacred garment. Then I threw up a little in my mouth and counted floor tiles to get my mind off them. :?

:puke-huge:

All I could think of was Mitt in his sacred garment. Then I threw up a little in my mouth and counted floor tiles to get my mind off them. :?

Now that you mention it, there's no way Ann is wearing the garmies underneath those lovely evening gowns.

Now that you mention it, there's no way Ann is wearing the garmies underneath those lovely evening gowns.

Yeah, her white outfit today was too low cut for them. They would have shown.

I guess she would rather get into the White House than the Celestial Kingdom. At the least the white house really exists.

Mitt is a clown, I didn't watch the whole thing, but all I heard him was empty happy thoughts. Obama wasn't sharp, and I'm so disappointed he didn't bring up reproductive rights, but even so, he was able to answer the question. That's what I want in a leader, even tried and distracted be able to use their brain.

Mitt's learing was creepy.

What was the 'Big Bird' reference. It seems to have resonated with my FB US friends?

I know i'm late to the game, but i've got to agree. If you put the adult Peanuts voice in place of actual speaking Romney won hands down. If you actually listened to what each of them said Obama won. The question is how many people heard the Peanuts voices and how many heard what was actually said.

I also want to add that the moderator was ignored mostly by Romney at first, but then it seemed that Obama got sick of being interrupted and Romney ignoring the actal questions and Obama decided what the hell, I guess I'll play the game he's playing.

Sorry about spelling etc. The nook is not writer friendly.

:puke-huge:

As a former wearer of the "sacred garment," I can tell you it's not all it's cracked up to be (she said as she works at home in a sleeveless dress with slits up to there). You don't feel very sacred when you're sweating to death.

As a former wearer of the "sacred garment," I can tell you it's not all it's cracked up to be (she said as she works at home in a sleeveless dress with slits up to there). You don't feel very sacred when you're sweating to death.

When I saw Ann Romney walking off stage in her couture suit, all I wondered if she has specially designed garments that would fit under her chosen fashions, ones with built in bras so she doesn't have to wear her bra over her garment?

I wonder if Ann Romney even wears the garments. She is a convert, after all. Maybe she doesn't buy into the whole thing.

Romney's smirk made my skin crawl. It was hard to watch him without feeling like I needed a shower afterward.

Even the conservative leaning people on my facebook wall were creeped out by his "condescending smirk" (and that's a quote from THEM!)

Archived