IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

Wow, Jana has more space and privacy as a counselor in a camp cabin than she has at home. Shocking :roll:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Gothard gave access to a great room and Jana's bedroom at either HQ or Northwoods (and who knows if they'll even establish that she started in Chicago). I saw a lake in the background of one shot where she's hugging her "team," but they're not wearing their polos.

Dying to see how they sugarcoat THIS one. :roll:

Looks like they got access to the cabin, which has a living room, and pics we've seen by that waterfall and lake. Other than the generic "closer to the Lord" spiel, it looked like a shiny, happy summer camp.

Oh, and there are "troubled girls and girls from broken homes" who are "doing great!" How kind of you, Jana. :roll:

I can't believe I wasted 60 minutes watching this junk. Jim Bob teaches his kids to walk up hills and fish. Jim Bob destroys bikes. Jim Bob talks about Jana being such a blessing. Every time I see Michele and hear that little girl voice I want to strangle her. :twisted:

You know in all seriousness, they never show JOSIAH! I'm worried about the poor kid. I saw him in a background shot fishing, I think, but they never talk to him in these new episodes and never interview him. Have we even seen one of his birthdays? I think after the pregnancy announcement they find him a liability. Maybe I've missed something though.

You know in all seriousness, they never show JOSIAH! I'm worried about the poor kid. I saw him in a background shot fishing, I think, but they never talk to him in these new episodes and never interview him. Have we even seen one of his birthdays? I think after the pregnancy announcement they find him a liability. Maybe I've missed something though.

I believe he is suppposed to have a birthday episode this season.

Are they airing two new episodes each week? I don't think that's a good sign. Maybe they are trying to rush through the contractually-obligated new episodes as fast as they can so they can just pull the plug on this snoozefest. I don't watch TLC at all. Is it standard to waste two new episodes for healthy shows with strong ratings?

Since, as evidenced by tonight's episode, they love having FU internet moments they will never have an episode where one of the children announces they're going away to college and moves on campus. Prove me wrong Duggars prove me wrong ;)

Since, as evidenced by tonight's episode, they love having FU internet moments they will never have an episode where one of the children announces they're going away to college and moves on campus. Prove me wrong Duggars prove me wrong ;)

:clap:

They do have a nice relationship. And it was nice to see Joy looking happier and more confident.

"If every Duggar checked out 1 book per week, they would go through over 1200 books per year"...except that will never happen.

True

21 * 52 = 1092.

Add Anna, Mack and Mike. 3 x 52 = 156. Tack on Amy and Grandma...they're Duggars too! and you can tack on another 104.

Voila! Duggar math.

That was a definite shrug from Josh when he they were asked whether they wanted more kids. Whether it was an indifferent shrug or a "none of your business" shrug, I can't say, but he looked anything but enthused by the idea.

That was a definite shrug from Josh when he they were asked whether they wanted more kids. Whether it was an indifferent shrug or a "none of your business" shrug, I can't say, but he looked anything but enthused by the idea.

I have been wondering if JB has been putting a lot of pressure on both him and Anna to have more kids. More kids mean more money for him and he wont have to do any work to raise them. He also need to show the world that his lifestyle is working and is sustainable for future generations. Jim Bob and Michelle have a lot to loose if Josh and Anna only have a few blessings instead of 19.

Guest Anonymous

That's exactly what I was thinking, that Amy is Joy's best chance at a pants-wearing normal life.

Why the fuck is Jchelle still starting and ending every episode with her mumbling about grieving for Jubilee and how they're getting through it blah blah blah?? I don't think anyone else in the family but her has given it another thought in months. She's talking about Grandma, and how she lost her husband and best friend, ect ect, then shoots in the same sentence right into her grief over Jubilee.

I give it 6 months and she's gunna be wearing the 'my breast friend' with a doll under it.

And every maternity ward in Tontitown, Springdale and Fayetteville will be on high alert, for fear that Michelle will abscond with one of their newborns.

Depends on quite a few factors. The duggars admitted to buying the tests at the dollar store in one of Michelles interviews. I would not trust a dollar store test any further then I could throw it with a broken arm.

This kinda surprises me, actually. I thought they'd be the type who buy the little medical ones in bulk. I don't know what the name is, but they're tiny plastic strips that turn colors when you're pregnant. You can buy them by the thousand for cheap. I only know they exist because one of my friends from college just went through some fertility treatment, and they were a thousand times cheaper than boxes tests.

I buy them in bulk. :oops:

The super cheap ones are just as accurate as the expensive ones. They all use the same antibody strip.

Help me out here ladies. Firstly I must apologize for being a week late with this post. We DVR and sometimes it takes awhile till we get around to watching our shows.

We just saw last week's episodes (cookie dough) and honestly, how can Anna not be pregnant? Either she's got a giant tumor or she packing unborn. I asked myself, "How can this be? Just a couple of weeks ago she proclaimed on camera that she was not expecting." But how did she word that? Did she say she wasn't pregnant? Or that she wasn't pregnant with A baby? Because if she's pregnant with two babies she would still be telling God's honest truth. She also mentioned something about welcoming twins. But for real, that can't be food baby can it?

002173_BuckyBeaver.gif

Her side incisors and canine teeth were virtually non-existant. You have to be at least 13 to go to the camp, and those permanent teeth are in by the 5th grade, tops. She's going to need some major dental work once her wisdom teeth come in...that's probably going to be a clusterfuck of major proportions, especially if her family keeps paying for these camps rather than obviously necessary dental work.

I really think that the Smugglers are heading down the fundie lite road and are keeping it on the down low. It explains the hesitation on Josh about another baby, the library visit, Michael's shorts, Anna's shorter skirt that she wore today. I hope so.

My candidates for a tell all book are Josiah, Joy Anna, and maybe Jana. I have noticed that Jana doesn't come off like a smug fundie pleaser like Jessa, Jinger, and Jill do. I think Jill be the type of person that will always defend her parents.

Josiah, Joy, and Jana would be the obvious ones, but I think it will be one we least expect. I'm betting on Jedediah or Jeremiah. Jason would be an obvious one too, considering he fell in the orchestra pit and had to go to church with the family the next day. Why they couldn't let him stay home and rest is beyond me.

I really think that the Smugglers are heading down the fundie lite road and are keeping it on the down low. It explains the hesitation on Josh about another baby, the library visit, Michael's shorts, Anna's shorter skirt that she wore today. I hope so.

I think Mr and Mrs Smugger are basically phoning it in when it comes to their marriage.

Josiah, Joy, and Jana would be the obvious ones, but I think it will be one we least expect. I'm betting on Jedediah or Jeremiah. Jason would be an obvious one too, considering he fell in the orchestra pit and had to go to church with the family the next day. Why they couldn't let him stay home and rest is beyond me.

Jeremiah is actually a good choice. He seems much more with-it than the other boys with a very dry sense of humor and something close to a smirk on his face when one of other boys is spouting parental platitudes. I think he's the one who used to play chess with Grandpa. Strategizing skills will helpful, as might having a twin to pull along with him.

Archived