IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

TY Maude, between this and the Botkin thread my life is full. :lol:

No problem. It's good for a laugh.

The girls are all hiking in skirts. Grandma couldn't properly climb over some branches because she'd expose herself.

ETA: They didn't exactly bill it that way, but that's what I gathered from the visual.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least one of the older girls was hiking in ballet flats and not flip-flops, not that this really is an improvement.

I haven't spotted him yet, but then I'm only half paying attention. They're still fishing at the moment. They caught twelve whole fish. :lol:

Now JB's talking about how JL and Mary came to live with them. Grandma's a blessing, yada yada. The older gals and Amy are treating her to a special in-home "spa day."

Cue the big FU Internetz as they "pamper" Grandma Duggar. :roll:

Perhaps that was their goal, but when the kids went to get Grandma for her spa treatment, you know where she was? In the laundry room, doing the laundry. So much for showing us.

ETA: Precious count is up to 2 this episode, neither from the Filipinos.

Perhaps that was the cause, but when the kids went to get Grandma for her spa treatment, you know where she was? In the laundry room, doing the laundry.

I'm hoping against hope that they at least spring for an in home massage.

Just can't take watching the Duggars anymore. Yeah, Grandma climbing the steep hill in Ugg boots. That's appropriate footwear Duggar style.

Doom is on another station, The Rock, and Karl Urban in a movie based on a video game I never played.

I have to brag, my children never, EVER had grammar that bad. NEVER.

I haven't spotted him yet, but then I'm only half paying attention. They're still fishing at the moment. They caught twelve whole fish. :lol:

I'm actually surprised they could catch anything in that cesspool, but I guess they got some good-sized minnows :)

Wow grandma is precious, a blessing AND an encouragement. Did we have a drinking game planned for tonight?

I'm actually surprised they could catch anything in that cesspool, but I guess they got some good-sized minnows :)

Wow grandma is precious, a blessing AND an encouragement. Did we have a drinking game planned for tonight?

Take a drink everytime someone says 'special.' :lol:

I think Josh is really over this whole family thing. He couldn't even pretend to look excited about the idea of having another baby.

Tons of FU internet moments! But I did love when Joy ran up to Amy with a huge smile on her face and hugged her. Say what you want about Amy, but she makes Joyless Anna happy, and I have a special place in my heart for Joy.

Tons of FU internet moments! But I did love when Joy ran up to Amy with a huge smile on her face and hugged her. Say what you want about Amy, but she makes Joyless Anna happy, and I have a special place in my heart for Joy.

They do have a nice relationship. And it was nice to see Joy looking happier and more confident.

"If every Duggar checked out 1 book per week, they would go through over 1200 books per year"...except that will never happen.

Jim Bob and Michelle are making a huge deal about Jana going to JTH, like she'll never come back. I'd have thought they wouldn't notice her absence, but I guess she's one of the main slaves. Family bike ride after the commercial.

I am shocked that the Duggars went to a library.

So many set-ups, so little time. It was obvious Anna was uncomfortable in a building funded by the ebil libruls. She had no fucking clue how a library worked other than you borrow books. Sad, sad, sad...and even worse, she's carting the kids off and Smuggar is still sitting on his lazy ass at home.

Back to the first episode: Boob, learn about moss. "God's carpet" is actually grass. If a kid is curious enough to ask, make a fucking science lesson about it, FFS. They could have studied the flora and fauna indigenous to the area they hiked before they went. But...they didn't.

Yet another set up: Jana's "goodbye." IRL, they dropped her off in Chicago on their way home from stumping for Frothy in Wisconsin. At least they confirmed that she's now working for Gothard as an indoctrination leader.

This "bike ride" is boring as shit.

More to come, of course.

That's exactly what I was thinking, that Amy is Joy's best chance at a pants-wearing normal life.

Why the fuck is Jchelle still starting and ending every episode with her mumbling about grieving for Jubilee and how they're getting through it blah blah blah?? I don't think anyone else in the family but her has given it another thought in months. She's talking about Grandma, and how she lost her husband and best friend, ect ect, then shoots in the same sentence right into her grief over Jubilee.

I give it 6 months and she's gunna be wearing the 'my breast friend' with a doll under it.

You guys are missing the real message of the show.

Love this family!!! I have deep respect for them, they are self sufficient and do not live off the government and their kids are the most well behaved in the nation !!!! Go Duggars !!!

Some shots from JTH. Jana mentioned that the young women come from different backgrounds all over the world, but no mention of Gothard.

ETA: All of them are in skirts with wavy-ish hair. The leghumpers will deny that this means anything, though.

Archived