IGNORED

What's up with Jocelyn??

Deleted05

Guest Anonymous
Ya'll sure are whiny. I was told this is "not a playground for little girls.... Deal with it."

Oh cupcake. People have been gentle with you because you're a young woman who was raised in a fucked up enviornment, who says she is trying to get out of that and make her way. I feel sympathy for you and wish you a good, happy, life. Even though you're an unpleasant little madam.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know what the extension form you sent in looks like. Again, you aren't the only ones who have ever spent time there. You were illegal immigrants, whether it was enforced? Well it is a lot easier to be there while violating your visa than as a white American than it is to be a Nicaraguan day laborer.

I am just glad we confirmed you are a still a lying sack of shit :)

Uhhh no extension form. Duh.

And yet you're just some lady bitching online. :)

Uhhh no extension form. Duh.

And yet you're just some lady bitching online. :)

Who isn't peddling crap to anyone. I am not claiming to know god's secret information. I am not hosting a bajllion websites pushing a lifestyle that you know is dangerous?

So a bitching women? Sure that's me. But you still were not keeping the terms of your visa. And you still peddled crap to people and don't appear to actually want to tell people directly it was a piece of crap and here is how I know.

You all are perfect. Don't worry about it. Keep calm and snark on.

Well, at least you are consistent in adding nothing of value to the interwebz, regardless of how often you play dress up with other people's religions. Are you and mommy going to play faux-Buddist next?

Who isn't peddling crap to anyone. I am not claiming to know god's secret information. I am not hosting a bajllion websites pushing a lifestyle that you know is dangerous?

So a bitching women? Sure that's me. But you still were not keeping the terms of your visa. And you still peddled crap to people and don't appear to actually want to tell people directly it was a piece of crap and here is how I know.

Yeah your peddling crap about people you dislike and disagree with is so much better. And it's really helping people too. Go treemom.

Well, at least you are consistent in adding nothing of value to the interwebz, regardless of how often you play dress up with other people's religions. Are you and mommy going to play faux-Buddist next?

HAHA some suggested wicca, maybe mommy and me will look into that next.

Yeah your peddling crap about people you dislike and disagree with is so much better. And it's really helping people too. Go treemom.

No, not peddling it. Not trying to make money from it, convince everyone it is the one true right way to live, not accepting donations. Just bitching. Am comfortable with said bitching.

I do a pretty good job with the helping people at my day job and on the side. I can afford a bit of bitching.

Well I'll say this for jocelyn, she is a determined little attention whore.

Well I am bored. I should probably stop batting at her like she is a cat toy.

Jocelyn trying to win the interwebz from TREEMOM??! Lol lol.

:lol:

Give up and go home Jocelyn. You were amusing for a while but you're boring now.

Edited for iPad riffle

Well I'll say this for jocelyn, she is a determined little attention whore.

oh darn, where's the attention whore photo????

Guest Anonymous
Wow, treemom, you're a good person. Just wow.

Treemom actually is a lovely person. Her day job is all about helping people and she donates both time and a lot of money to charity. She has helped out quite a few people around here when they needed it. She doesn't have any patience for people who take advantage of others, but I think that's a good thing.

Jocelyn trying to win the interwebz from TREEMOM??! Lol lol.

:lol:

Give up and go home Jocelyn. You were amusing for a while but you're boring now.

Edited for iPad riffle

You ruined my plan.... of internet takeover from treemom HAHAAA

No, not peddling it. Not trying to make money from it, convince everyone it is the one true right way to live, not accepting donations. Just bitching. Am comfortable with said bitching.

I do a pretty good job with the helping people at my day job and on the side. I can afford a bit of bitching.

Treemom actually is a lovely person. Her day job is all about helping people and she donates both time and a lot of money to charity. She has helped out quite a few people around here when they needed it. She doesn't have any patience for people who take advantage of others, but I think that's a good thing.

Ah, well, I guess it's too bad then I never got to see that side and I've only gotten to see this side.

Guest Anonymous
Ah, well, I guess it's too bad then I never got to see that side and I've only gotten to see this side.

It's impossible to get to know someone from so few posts on a forum. We snark, but that's not the sum total of what we do.

Oh, did I make that claim? I am who I am. I think my good outweighs the bad, but am probably just average really. But I have a job that actually does help people a lot. And I am actually quite charitable. Want to know about the non profits I just toured on my trip to Tanzania two weeks ago? And I was there to learn and respect. I had nothing, nothing to offer then as far as advice, help or suggestions. Just my money.

But you are right...you and I and the damage we have wrought on other people is totally the same thing. I call you outon your untruths. You obscure the fact that your family existed soley on money raised by websites peddling the dangerous, damaging lifestyle you have now forsaken.

I give you just a slight pass because you are young and a lot of us screw that up and your parents certainly didn't do you any favors. But you are still an adult and still not issuing a recall on the dangerous product you put on the market.

I never claimed to have any path to heaven, god, happiness or whatever.

People who have supported our family have been informed about changes.

I am not issuing a recall under your terms, but I have and issued apologies too. People who supported our family while in CR have been informed about changes in our lives. And, no we didn't solely exist on money raised from the websites. You over-exaggerate the outreach of the websites because you really have no fucking idea about them. It's just your assumptions.

I hope you have a nice life and continue to help people out in a constructive way.

My toes need a new shade. It's finally nice and hot around here and I feel like all I ever do is bright pink or bright blue. I have pale skin and dark hair....and tips on some new shades? I need to branch out.

My toes need a new shade. It's finally nice and hot around here and I feel like all I ever do is bright pink or bright blue. I have pale skin and dark hair....and tips on some new shades? I need to branch out.

Pink with a copper in it. Tomorrow is my pedi day, I'm sticking with this metallic fuschia I found early in the summer, I get multo compliments on it. I can do the brights since I'm tan.

Pink with copper....I'm intrigued! Good tip good tip. Do you do pedis weekly? I should really start. My poor feet.

People who have supported our family have been informed about changes.

I am not issuing a recall under your terms, but I have and issued apologies too. People who supported our family while in CR have been informed about changes in our lives. And, no we didn't solely exist on money raised from the websites. You over-exaggerate the outreach of the websites because you really have no fucking idea about them. It's just your assumptions.

I hope you have a nice life and continue to help people out in a constructive way.

I didn't give you any terms. I think you don't understand criticizing you and your actions or lack of isn't dictating anything to you.

So, you did earn money while in costa rica and did not live on donations alone? I am clearly wrong, because swear just a few posts back you implied no one in your family earned any money while in costa rica.

Archived