IGNORED

Huckabee creates Chick-fil-a appreciation day - NSFW

lilah

Well I am sick of Christians trying to force their beliefs down everyone elses throats. The definition of marriage (like Christians own marriage) birth control (like Christians need to control everyone fertility) Coming to my house trying to shove Jesus down my throat. the Hate and bigotry called Christianity. You seem to forget all the christian hate groups trying to force their beliefs on everyone. Christians trying to force their christian morals down my throat when they can't even live by those same morals themselves.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what I'm sick of? The homosexual organizations and their tactics. If anyone dares speak out against homosexuality, they are verbally assaulted and strong-armed until their reputation is tarnished or they are forced to make a public apology. This, despite the fact that homosexuality is far from being overwhelmingly accepted by the general public. LGBT organizations have taken over our media, our entertainment, and most of our government which is why its becoming so rapidly accepted. Our youth are bombarded with a gay culture that has no tolerance for anything said negatively about it. I'll give it to the gay agenda, they have mastered their plan with excellence. But my feeling is something will happen someday. Maybe this is that day.

With Chick Fil-A this is going to be a interesting situation because now we are dealing with a private company that is VERY staunch in their biblical beliefs. I do not see Chick Fil-A EVER backing down from their views. They are not your typical non-denominational company. I also don't see the LGBT ceasing to stop hammering them until they do back down. so with that I see is one of two things happening.

1. The LGBT movement taking down the Chick Fil-A company.

2. A backlash like we've never seen by those opposed to the homosexual movement.

This also might be the first in a line of "Christian" businesses who take heat. I can see others like Hobby Lobby, In N Out Burger, Lifeway and Family Christian stores etc being next in line. Like I said, this will be interesting to see how this pans out.

You know, you're a youngster, or at least young in development, so you probably don't realize that your "argument" here is almost word-for-word the same as what was used against African-Americans back in the 60's Civil Rights Movement. People who did not want discrimination to continue used their buying power to boycott and speak out against businesses who had discriminatory practices. It was their right to do so. Christians do the same thing by only doing business with other Christian companies.

Chick-Fil-A (I hate typing out that stupid name) has every right to be bigots. And people have every right not to buy their product for that reason. If it hurts them in the bottom line, well, that's the chance they took when they did what they did. They do not garner any special treatment.

So tell me about this backlash from the "homosexual opposition". I must say, that made you sound very macho and scary. *cough*

You know what I'm sick of? The homosexual organizations and their tactics. If anyone dares speak out against homosexuality, they are verbally assaulted and strong-armed until their reputation is tarnished or they are forced to make a public apology.Economic boycotts are considered strong armed when they are supported by groups other than FOF and One Million Moms This, despite the fact that homosexuality is far from being overwhelmingly accepted by the general public. Ketchup the stats prove you wrong LGBT organizations have taken over our media, our entertainment, and most of our government which is why its becoming so rapidly accepted.Citation needed for your claims vis a vis the govt. and media Our youth are bombarded with a gay culture that has no tolerance for anything said negatively about it. I'll give it to the gay agenda, they have mastered their plan with excellence. If your children are isolated and cloistered they can only be bombarded by the rhetoric of their xtian parents But my feeling is something will happen someday. Maybe this is that day. Yes hopefully no American will be deprived of the legal rights afforded to married folks simply because of their gender

With Chick Fil-A this is going to be a interesting situation because now we are dealing with a private company that is VERY staunch in their biblical beliefs. I do not see Chick Fil-A EVER backing down from their views. Nor do I They are not your typical non-denominational company. Why notI also don't see the LGBT ceasing to stop hammering them until they do back down. so with that I see is one of two things happening.Yup the boycotts will continue

1. The LGBT movement taking down the Chick Fil-A company.An extended boycott could result in lost profits

2. A backlash like we've never seen by those opposed to the homosexual movement. A backlash worse than we've experienced already? We're being denied rights, being physically assaulted raped and murdered in our own country

This also might be the first in a line of "Christian" businesses who take heat.Ketchup, we've been boycotting fundie businesses nationally and locally for over a generation I can see others like Hobby Lobby, In N Out Burger, Lifeway and Family Christian stores etc being next in lineKetchup, it's already happening. Like I said, this will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Muaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My responses are bolded.

Poor little boy sounds like the ebil queers are making his head explode.

558300_509428692416526_72528055_n.jpg

talk about taking your toys and going home to pout.

I'd just like to point out that this is not a standard recall notice.

The usual recall notice tells people to take the toys away from the kids and dispose of them. It may also offer a substitute. Usually the Consumer Product Safety Commission is involved as well. Additionally, there's more than just a cheesy notice taped to a window informing people. I've seen them at drive-thru windows as well.

Here's an example from 2010 (Shrek glasses had paint with higher-than-allowed levels of cadmium, a poison): http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/0 ... 00355.html

The Chick-fil-A "recall" is a joke and a lie.

"The gay agenda" is possibly my favorite phrase ever.

Yup all the nonfundy churches in my town receive daily copies of the gay agenda. It's too cool and it comes on rainbow paper too!

Yup all the nonfundy churches in my town receive daily copies of the gay agenda. It's too cool and it comes on rainbow paper too!

Might be foiler copies. Makes sure it has the sparkly watermark.

As one of the gays, I feel very disappointed and left out for never receiving my copy of the rainbow papered gay agenda. I have also never received my rainbow toaster, or pamphlet and official membership card welcoming me to the gay lifestyle! Perhaps they lost my address?

I find it hilarious that people out there think what I'm talking about is really a thing.

As one of the gays, I feel very disappointed and left out for never receiving my copy of the rainbow papered gay agenda. I have also never received my rainbow toaster, or pamphlet and official membership card welcoming me to the gay lifestyle! Perhaps they lost my address?

I find it hilarious that people out there think what I'm talking about is really a thing.

I heard that if you don't persecute a Christian every single day, they take you off the mailing list. So get on out there and kiss a woman in front of a church - hurry!

Dahling, now that we own the media and the government I don't think the daily mailing of the agenda is necessary. Hell why do you think the old NBC peacock had a rainbow tail :lol:

Here's what I think.

I'm a big supporter of equal rights. I'm straight, but I'm no better than anyone else. Why should I get special rights that someone else doesn't have, just because I fell in love with a dude and not a chick? Therefore, I cannot support Chick Fil A.

BUT.

Even if you're all, "ZOMG GAY MARRIAGE IS THE EVILZORS!!!!!!11!1!!!!!", think about this.

The suicide rate amongst gays and lesbians is ridiculously high. (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_among_LGBT_youth) Suicide. That's when someone kills themself. Are you okay with treating people so badly that they kill themselves? If you're okay with your money going to organizations that actively work towards making people feel so bad about themselves that it gives their group one of the highest, if not THE highest, suicide rates out of EVERYONE, you might want to ask yourself how Christ-like that action is.

So if you're okay with your money going towards making people (not just gay people- these are PEOPLE. PEOPLE, human beings, your fellow man, people whom Jesus commanded you to treat like you'd want to be treated) feel terrible about themselves, then by all means, you go ahead and enjoy that chicken sandwich. I'm sure it's worth someone's life.

If the LGBT (which my phone just autocorrected to KGB) is, indeed, controlling the media, then good on em, and I hope it works.

Additionally, if someone could send the gay agenda to my Google calendar, I'd appreciate it. I always miss the beginning of those meetings.

Yes. But I do not believe marriage is a civil right.

The Supreme Court would disagree with you on that. See Loving v. Virginia (1967), where Virginia's anti-miscegenation (anti-mixed race marriage) law was struck down. Here's a link to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia

Edited to bold The Supreme Court would disagree with you on that. It bears repeating a second time, in fact.

You know what I'm sick of? The homosexual organizations and their tactics. If anyone dares speak out against homosexuality, they are verbally assaulted and strong-armed until their reputation is tarnished or they are forced to make a public apology. This, despite the fact that homosexuality is far from being overwhelmingly accepted by the general public. LGBT organizations have taken over our media, our entertainment, and most of our government which is why its becoming so rapidly accepted. Our youth are bombarded with a gay culture that has no tolerance for anything said negatively about it. I'll give it to the gay agenda, they have mastered their plan with excellence. But my feeling is something will happen someday. Maybe this is that day.

With Chick Fil-A this is going to be a interesting situation because now we are dealing with a private company that is VERY staunch in their biblical beliefs. I do not see Chick Fil-A EVER backing down from their views. They are not your typical non-denominational company. I also don't see the LGBT ceasing to stop hammering them until they do back down. so with that I see is one of two things happening.

2. A backlash like we've never seen by those opposed to the homosexual movement.

This also might be the first in a line of "Christian" businesses who take heat. I can see others like Hobby Lobby, In N Out Burger, Lifeway and Family Christian stores etc being next in line. Like I said, this will be interesting to see how this pans out.

I thought you were a libertarian, jericho. Chik-Fil-A does not want the business of gay people and their supporters. We are merely getting the word out: if you support gay people, then Chik-Fil-A does not want your money. If this takes them down, it is a product of their own wishes.

In'n'Out does not discriminate, and I doubt a lot of LGBT people and their friends are visiting the other stores you name.

I missed my copy of the gay agenda too. :cry: The gays really need to get it together and make their agenda a little more clear I has no idea what the gay agenda is.

I missed my copy of the gay agenda too. :cry: The gays really need to get it together and make their agenda a little more clear I has no idea what the gay agenda is.

The gay agenda is that they want to live normal happy lives without being mistreated or denied societal benefits that are given to non-gay people. I know, it is so much to ask. :roll:

Those gay people, they do ask for so much. I mean, people could take away Jericho's right to marry a Christian and he totally wouldn't complain or feel oppressed at all.

I thought you were a libertarian, jericho. Chik-Fil-A does not want the business of gay people and their supporters. We are merely getting the word out: if you support gay people, then Chik-Fil-A does not want your money. If this takes them down, it is a product of their own wishes.

In'n'Out does not discriminate, and I doubt a lot of LGBT people and their friends are visiting the other stores you name.

1. Never said I was a libertarian. Don't know where you got that.

2. When has Chick Fil-A ever said they don't want money from homosexuals?

3. When has Chick Fil-A ever discriminated a customer?

4. How do you know In N Out does not discriminate? Has anyone ever asked them?

There are so many public figures and businesses that do not support gay rights and have yet to make ANY statement on it. If they are were all confronted at the same time, the LGBT movement would probably explode trying to keep them all accountable.

:text-banplz:

You know what I am sick of at this point jericho is you. Go crawl back under your bridge troll. Your homophobic attitude is not welcome here. You are not listening to what any of us are saying. You are just vomiting shit from your mouth with regard to the atmosphere of this forum and the topic of it.

:text-banplz:

You know what I am sick of at this point jericho is you. Go crawl back under your bridge troll. Your homophobic attitude is not welcome here. You are not listening to what any of us are saying. You are just vomiting shit from your mouth with regard to the atmosphere of this forum and the topic of it.

Are these the new words to "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch"?

Are these the new words to "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch"?

No, they are the words of someone who has read everything you have posted in this thread and is tired of your shit. If you are not going to have a constructive conversation then please just do us all a favor and go away. If you will not go away then I will continue to tell you to fuck off.

Let's have some cake while we review the gay agenda.

rainbow-cake1.jpg

Only if it includes beer and bacon bras.

To make it easier for Jericho, I'm going to explain it this way. In the following situations, we are speaking about two consenting adults, we could throw in multiple consenting adults, but for simplicity lets just stick with two consenting adults. Not adults with children, not adults with toasters, not adults with animals. Two consenting adults that want to get married.

Group A wants to marry people within their group.

Group B says that it violates their religious texts for group A to marry people from within their group, so they ban group A from marrying other group A members.

According to what Jericho has been saying, group B is not oppressing group A and both groups are being treated equally.

Let's continue,

Gay people want to marry other gay people.

Christians say that it violates their religious texts for gay people to marry other gay people so they ban gay people from marrying other gay people.

According to Jericho Christians are not oppressing gay people and both groups are being treated equally.

Finally.

Christians want to marry other Christians.

A new religion that has become popular says that it violates their religious texts for Christians to marry other Christians, so they ban Christians from marrying other Christians.

According to what Jericho has been saying the new religion is not oppressing Christians in the least little bit and both groups are being treated equally.

Is that last bit correct Jericho?

Quoting this for Jericho, just want to clear up that if Christians were not allowed to marry other Christians he doesn't feel like they would be being oppressed.

Archived