IGNORED

Another Duggar Courtship: Joseph and Kendra

front hugs > duggs

Joe is officially courting Kendra!

http://people.com/tv/joseph-duggar-officially-courting-kendra-caldwell/

ETA: Sorry I posted in the Counting On thread. I don't know how to make new threads, or if this would warrant one, but maybe should have been put in the Duggars thread. Sorry mods! Feel free to move if need be.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So at least we know which one he's courting now, lol. It's probably going to take me another three months to be able to tell her apart from her sister.

Edit: Hey, where's that poster who was spittin' mad at us for thinking Joe was probably courting this girl? Haha.

As usual Free Jinger detectives are the best! :my_biggrin:  Also did she just turn 18? 

7 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Joe is officially courting Kendra!

http://people.com/tv/joseph-duggar-officially-courting-kendra-caldwell/

ETA: Sorry I posted in the Counting On thread. I don't know how to make new threads, or if this would warrant one, but maybe should have been put in the Duggars thread. Sorry mods! Feel free to move if need be.

Sorry, didn't see this.  I started a new thread.

2 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Hey, where's that poster who was spittin' mad at us for thinking Joe was probably courting this girl? Haha.

Wonder if this will bring her back.  I still say her hair is blonde, haha.

"The 22-year-old is the second Duggar boy to start the courting journey in the hopes of marrying."

So I guess the whole Marjorie thing didn't happen?

So anybody else think that Joe and Kendra will get Jessa and Bin's house and they will get a McMansion? Let's start a betting pool, ha ha. 

4 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

As usual Free Jinger detectives are the best! :my_biggrin:  Also did she just turn 18? 

She must have based on when her parents got married.  They probably waited til after her birthday to announce.  Funny that they say that he's the 2nd Duggar son to enter a courtship, conveniently leaving out Josiah.

@Stokstaartje you beat me to it.

I put the engagement announcement in May (right after JoyAnna's wedding) and the wedding in July. 

I wonder if Jim Bob has picked out their first home. Do they get Jessa's house and she move into something bigger since she has started filling her quiver? Will we be fed the delusion that selling cars with his brothers on that little strip of land is more than enough to support a growing family? I love how fundies try make it seem that uneducated, unemployed men have no problem supporting a large family. I know joe does some work for Jim Bob but I doubt he is paid and, if so, I doubt it is even minimum wage. 

2 minutes ago, MsSaylor said:

Or josh doesnt count? Couldnt figure out which they were going gor there?

Likely Josiah's failed courtship because they wouldn't want to admit that the courtship model isn't perfect. 

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

So what does Joe pretend to do for a living? 

That's the million dollar question.  We only get a sense of what JD does.  The rest must be running some covert operation.  We know Josiah is learning to fly and the twins are into flipping cars but Joe is a mystery man.

Two weddings this year? One summer and one fall/winter? 

10 minutes ago, Stokstaartje said:

"The 22-year-old is the second Duggar boy to start the courting journey in the hopes of marrying."

So I guess the whole Marjorie thing didn't happen?

The Duggars love to pretend things didn't happen. Hell counting on is pretty much them going "remember that decade worth of footage from 19 kids and counting? Y'all know we were just joking right? We're actually super normal we swear. Now look at this footage weddings and babies over and over again that definitely aren't a distraction or anything."

7 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Work for his dad's "business" like all the rest of the boys. Except JD. He seems to have a real job.

Jim Bob has a new angle for counting on. I know people where speculating that he had to start marrying off the boys to keep the train rolling. I hope there as happy as they can be. And yeah an engagement will be announced just after joys wedding. So they can show it at the end of the new season.

Do we think someone  is courting the other Caldwell sister? 

11 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

The Duggars have posted photos of Joe fixing roofs etc. I remember a post about Joe and a friend picking up a metal building(?). I'm guessing he'll say he works in construction.

11 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Likely Josiah's failed courtship because they wouldn't want to admit that the courtship model isn't perfect. 

Because Josh is such a successful outcome for courtship. :pb_rollseyes:

2 minutes ago, Snarkle Motion said:

At least he got married :irony:

2 minutes ago, Snarkle Motion said:

Who is Josh? In the world of the Duggars, he doesn't exist. ;) No, seriously that was satan building a fortress in his heart. :devilish:

3 minutes ago, Snarkle Motion said:

If you get married, it's a success. Duggar logic 101.

7 minutes ago, Kira said:

Do we think someone  is courting the other Caldwell sister? 

The Duggars have posted photos of Joe fixing roofs etc. I remember a post about Joe and a friend picking up a metal building(?). I'm guessing he'll say he works in construction.

The kind of teased that both Joseph and Josiah are courting in a video released a few weeks ago. I think though that they just did that to ramp up speculation and also because they needed Josiah to do most of the talking for the interview. Joe only said a few words and only when prompted. Josiah on the other hand was brimming with stupid shit to say about JInger moving (ie, we have to shop now, oh noes!)

• choralcrusader8613 unpinned this topic
  • choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived