IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 10 - God's Glutton's Greatest Grifts

samurai_sarah

I do apologize for the troll invasion.  It followed me over from another thread where I called it out.  I expect it will get tired soon and retreat under its bridge

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

John never likes to be questioned, and he had to get a little dig at her by implying she might not be saved.

I sincerely hope that you know 100% for sure that you are ready to be judged by God, that you are born again.

I saw that!  He also offered to answer any questions she had about Biblical Salvation.  Sarky little asshole.

Dearly Beloved Donors, don't pay attention to the harlot asking sensible questions.  Anyone who questions the Great and Powerful John Shrader cannot possibly be properly saved!  

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jill Rodrigues and John Schrader: both Keller approved, both continually finding new lows for the human race. 

Also, Brothers and Sisters in Rufus, let us all pray to our Lord and Savior that he might forgive our transgressions and grant us a better troll to play with, for this one is boring, prickly, and no fun.  

Thanks @Palimpsest I will have to read this with a dictionary by my side but I will definitely read it. 

@Georgiana Oh yes - this one is boring, repetitive, and doesn't have a sense of humour to be funny with his/her insults - doesn't it know that trolls are supposed to be AMUSING?

God, I hate cleaning the carpet again - it's messed on the floor in so many threads - seems to be tracking @Palimpsest.

1 minute ago, sawasdee said:

seems to be tracking @Palimpsest.

I don't know why because I was far from the only person to call it out.   I suppose it could be a frequent flyer in the hosiery department and I've driven it away before. 

Or perhaps it is Shrader.  He isn't funny either. ;)

@Palimpsesti think it was the masterly setdown you gave quite early in the game - it had no comeback, and is still foaming at the mouth! The one where her/his reply was something along the lines of you were a jerk? Her/his answer to a reasoned,and quite lengthy, repudiation of her post? Stupid is as stupid does...

Yes, I'm such a jerk.  I'm afraid I took it as a compliment because it was clear they had no better response.   :)

Can someone please explain the Rufus thing to me? I admit I am lost on that one. Sorry y'all.

1 hour ago, PopRox said:

Can someone please explain the Rufus thing to me? I admit I am lost on that one. Sorry y'all.

Here's the basic explanation

and the Word according to Rufus

While of course some things are different in Zambia, I'm pretty sure that having respect for the dead and for grieving families at funerals are fairly universal values. Exactly what that looks like varies from culture to culture, but I'm also confident that John's brand of evangelism isn't it anywhere.

There is a woman who has commented a lot of John's posts offering prayer who yesterday left a comment saying how she is praying for him because it is so hard to deal with constant satanic attacks and witch doctors. John deleted her comment. Wonder why. 

14 hours ago, Bethella said:

Here's the basic explanation

and the Word according to Rufus

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! well done, @Carm_88!!!

52 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

@Carm_88 a folklore degree! That sounds awesome! Nice job on the word of Rufus!

I didn't even know that was a thing till now!

I may have just spent the last 30 mins researching folklore postgraduate degrees in the U.K.

@Carm_88 I loved the word of Rufus!   

A folklore degree is all kinds of awesome. You get to study everything ;) and have a lot of fun with it! 

On 4/6/2017 at 4:26 AM, formergothardite said:

There is a woman who has commented a lot of John's posts offering prayer who yesterday left a comment saying how she is praying for him because it is so hard to deal with constant satanic attacks and witch doctors. John deleted her comment. Wonder why. 

I noticed that, too.  That poster wrote nice things on John's page, nothing offensive that I saw. 

I noticed that John posted something about a Catholic missionary...I thought he hated Catholics? 

He has gotten push back from some of his followers, they're not behaving like they should. 

Today he posted that he is not in a good situation.  God is good, but he really needs money from his followers.

Poor John Shrader

Wants to be an aviator

He seeks a new plane

To add to his fame

But the lord said see you later

@Palimpsest That article was really interesting. I had the honor of standing up in my Catholic college roommate's wedding, and she in turn was a bridesmaid for me in my Protestant one. We both had Communion as part of our weddings, and we both received it.

I also attended the Catholic funeral of a (different) very good friend where Communion was part of the service. On both occasions, which were in separate states and with different priests, Communion was offered to all who desired it. 

Perhaps that was due to the nature of the events? It never occurred to me that my roommate might have any moral difficulty in receiving Protestant Communion. Of course, I was all of 22 and very naive. 

I think John is inches away from letting satan chase him out of zambia. I would hate to be Esther and the kids right now, he must be miserable to live with. 

"I cannot, and now have determined that by God's Grace I will not, continue to attempt this critical mission God has called us to relying on myself, making decisions without seeking God's Face and waiting on Him. 

How I've oft grieved God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit by deciding, determining, doing...without seeking and waiting for His determining and direction.

Please pray saints, whatever it takes. 

I want to tremble at God's Word.

I want to truly Fear Him. 

I want to to be filled by His Spirit, but that cannot happen without emptying of my self.  

Please pray for me. 

Faithfully. 

Fervently. 

For real. 

For eternal souls hang in the balance.

Bro. John Shrader 
Zambia"

I would love to know the real story of what is happening with John. He must have screwed up big time and it sounds like Daddy Shrader is struggling to fix it. 

4 hours ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

"I cannot, and now have determined that by God's Grace I will not, continue to attempt this critical mission God has called us to relying on myself, making decisions without seeking God's Face and waiting on Him. 

Unpacking this sentence, John is calling out God getting him into this mess;  John is super bummed and waiting for a big sign that God is going to get him out of it.  If there isn't money and an operational plane in short order, Team Zambia could be facing a crisis of faith.  Maybe  the last converts have fled or John fired them?

Screenshot 2017-04-08 at 7.07.52 AM.png

6 hours ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

I think John is inches away from letting satan chase him out of zambia. I would hate to be Esther and the kids right now, he must be miserable to live with. 

Yes, he wants to be broken.  This comes from the same post:

Asking for more prayer...

Pray that God breaks me...

Breaks my pride.

Breaks my self-reliance.

Breaks my tendency to lean to my own understanding, thinking I'm qualified to make decisions based on the Bible, without seeking the leading and blessing of the Author of the Bible.

Pray that God breaks my heart.

Totally...

Utterly...

Completely.

He must have really fucked up this time.  

FWIW, I found an article on funerals in Zambia  written by a Zambian sociologist.

http://people.bridgewater.edu/~mtembo/menu/zambia/funeralsburials.shtml

Etiquette-wise, if John wants to crash rural funerals he should be donating money, food, or offering transport to the mourners not handing out his stupid tracts at Catholic funerals.  

@Lillymuffin, glad that article helped.  I really think it depends on the Catholic priest when it comes to intercommunion.  If they don't mind risking the wrath of the Vatican and knowingly inviting non- Catholics to receive communion then it is up to them.    I think Francis is less combative than Benedict for fear of forcing a schism.

Someone said they were praying and John replied:

Truly and desperately need it right now Pastor Day

His chickens are coming home to roost and these are not the sort of chickens he can sell. You can only do the things John has done for so long before it all starts crashing down. 

It is clear John wants out, he is just trying to find a way to get people to pay for his exit and then continue to support him because John isn't going to work. That is going to be hard to do. 

John can go run. Preferably a long way a way.

I truly hope that Daddy Keller has woken up at last and realised that Esther and her children need help. Now.

If Daddy Keller has to borrow/take out a bank loan/ go with begging bowl to Jim-Bob to find the airfare, he should and ASAP. 

There is no excuse for leaving their daughter and grandchildren miles away with a rapidly unraveling man. ( I know we are not there to see the situation personally, but having followed John for a few years now , things just don't sound right with him).

Decent grandparents would be on the first plane to Zambia to find out just WHAT is actually going on.

Please, please please don't let Esther be pregnant any time soon dear Rufus.

Archived