IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 10 - God's Glutton's Greatest Grifts

samurai_sarah

John needs to go out into the bush for 40 days and 40 nights and pray his guts out.  It could be like the religious version of Survivor.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johns the boy who cried wolf for me

i swear there is a drama every month so I am not convinced anything more 'bad' is happening than before. Just another way to get more money for himself. 

Hope I'm wrong though :popcorn:

On 4/4/2017 at 10:17 PM, nssherlock said:

I much doubt the Vatican knows you are alive - or gives a shit whether you take communion or not.

What an ego.

I just got my nails done in chrome white. Toes are silver.

On 4/4/2017 at 11:12 PM, laPapessaGiovanna said:

I think that politely answering to you would be like throwing pearls to the swines.

You come here trolling and expecting to be replied to politely and with logically sound posts only to piss on the other posters. 

What a jerk. What an ego.

Is anyone out there planning a special Easter or spring celebration dinner? I'm buying my spiral sliced ham today, and fresh asparagus to roast. Lemon cheesecake for dessert, I think.

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

John can go run. Preferably a long way a way.

I truly hope that Daddy Keller has woken up at last and realised that Esther and her children need help. Now.

If Daddy Keller has to borrow/take out a bank loan/ go with begging bowl to Jim-Bob to find the airfare, he should and ASAP. 

There is no excuse for leaving their daughter and grandchildren miles away with a rapidly unraveling man. ( I know we are not there to see the situation personally, but having followed John for a few years now , things just don't sound right with him).

Decent grandparents would be on the first plane to Zambia to find out just WHAT is actually going on.

Please, please please don't let Esther be pregnant any time soon dear Rufus.

Remember, John is a master baiter. :my_biggrin:

24 minutes ago, Carol said:

Remember, John is a master baiter. :my_biggrin:

No he's not.  He has Esther to meet his needs every. single. time.  Joyfully.

:pb_rollseyes:

3 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

I just got my nails done in chrome white. Toes are silver.

Is anyone out there planning a special Easter or spring celebration dinner? I'm buying my spiral sliced ham today, and fresh asparagus to roast. Lemon cheesecake for dessert, I think.

To explain, I wasn't addressing @laPapessaGiovanna,with my dinner menu, but the one she was addressing! It was time for troll diversionary tactics, the carpet is filthy.

13 hours ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

I think John is inches away from letting satan chase him out of zambia. I would hate to be Esther and the kids right now, he must be even more miserable to live with than usual.

FTFY.

As always, if this were John alone, I'd probably be breaking out the popcorn and laughing because our long wait might finally be over and the good people of Zambia might be running his lazy, useless ass out of Kafue at long last. But with the fate of Esther and the children also in the balance, just...fuck you, John. If there were any true justice, you'd come crawling back to the States, Esther would divorce you*, and you'd spend your remaining days as Jill Rodrigues' assistant, composing your shitty poems in praise of Plexus and looking like a complete loser next to David Rodrigues.

*Yeah, if only.

Looking like a complete loser?! He IS a COMPLETE loser. 

:pizza:.

Hopefully not long now before the folk of Kafue can throw themselves a Freedom from John party.

9 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

I truly hope that Daddy Keller has woken up at last and realised that Esther and her children need help. Now.

If Daddy Keller has to borrow/take out a bank loan/ go with begging bowl to Jim-Bob to find the airfare, he should and ASAP. 

There is no excuse for leaving their daughter and grandchildren miles away with a rapidly unraveling man. ( I know we are not there to see the situation personally, but having followed John for a few years now , things just don't sound right with him).

Decent grandparents would be on the first plane to Zambia to find out just WHAT is actually going on.

Please, please please don't let Esther be pregnant any time soon dear Rufus.

:pb_lol: Pa Keller caring about his daughters! That's what Jesus is for.

Shrader sounds possibly bipolar (IANAD, but I'm bipolar, so I know the signs via hard experience). He has the highest highs, complete with manic flurries of new schemes, followed by crashes into periods of gloom and doom (where he is now). Poor, poor Esther.

Whatever the hell is going on, he needs to  and get his cut bait and get his family back to the States. Not that he'll fare any better here if he truly is bipolar or suffers from some other mental illness that is undiagnosed. 

If John does have undiagnosed health/mental illness he needs to be home ASAP to hopefully be diagnosed.

The first priorities in this whole unholy, ungodly mess are Esther and the children. 

I suspect that the Keller parents may really be the  perpetually grinning idiots they appear to be, BUT they have managed to raise a family to adulthood so hopefully can rescue their grandchildren ASAP.

Thank you to everyone keeping blocked folk up-to-date.

ps. Well done Handia for calling John out.

How is Handia connected with Shrader? Or is (oops) he just making blanket generalizations about missionaries in general?

(Sorry, I've never heard of  - opps! - him, but he has a few public pics on FB and I made the connection when I saw the pic with Arcade and Roderick)

But this was John's post to Handia's wall a couple of weeks back:

Matthew 18

In general, a fundie reference to this passage is judgment and confrontation, from this part of the chapter: 

15 “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. 16 But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. 17 If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. 18 Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed[f]in heaven. 19 Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

And 1 Cor 5 is dealing with sexual immorality. 

John was sending a message by publicly posting this on his page for sure, albeit slightly cryptic. No public response from Handia, though! ;)

handia3.jpg

Woah. Sounds like the jig may be up! 

Kellers, do what you need to do to get your daughter and grandkids home. Let Shrader stay there to clean up his mess. 

Without access to Johns Facebook, it sounds as though Handia has sussed John well and truly for the idiot he is. 

Would love to know what the important messages are?!!!?

7 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Without access to Johns Facebook, it sounds as though Handia has sussed John well and truly for the idiot he is. 

Yes inquiring minds want to know! Take a screenshot Post it Handia! 

13 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Maybe those bible verses WERE the important messages. Alas, he banned me eons ago. Why? I have no clue.

Good for Handia, not getting into a public row with John-boy. 

John will be pissed. He can't make himself look Even holier!!!!!!!!! Than he truly believes he is, (sarcasm) by publicly fighting with Handia.

6 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Maybe those bible verses WERE the important messages. Alas, he banned me eons ago. Why? I have no clue.

He must of had lustful thoughts of your profile pic.

1 hour ago, BobJonesBabe said:

So, apparently Handia is on to John's game!!! 

Handia.jpg

This is gold!  Good screen catch because I didn't see it when I went to his page just now.

I just have so many questions about the dynamics in John's family and extended family. Does John chastise his children for not praying hard enough? (probably). What does Daddy Shrader say to John's brothers and their families?  "John needs more money and you aren't doing your part!"  What do John's brothers and sisters-in-law really feel about him?  Or Esther for that matter?

23 minutes ago, KnittingOwl said:

Does John chastise his children for not praying hard enough?

No.  Just for putting whorish princess dolls atop birthday cakes they baked and decorated themselves.

1 hour ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

This is gold!  Good screen catch because I didn't see it when I went to his page just now.

I haven't been able to see anything.  It could be that it's been deleted, but it could also be that those posts are only visible to closer circles (I'm a far off bystander).  Please keep the screen shots coming! Preserve them under spoilers for posterity.  John cleans up a lot of stuff, and many people delete things later.  It's always best to see the original words.

My thanks to those who are sharing what is posted out there!  It is appreciated. Not all of us can see these things on FB.

ETA: I always find it especially infuriating to think about how little John discloses about his own life vs. how much he shares about those in his community/congregation/nearby vicinity.  Damn it. :dislike:

Archived