IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Someone's teeth fillings are flat in the back because someone's teeth have rotted or worn or broken away to the point where that's all that can happen.  Silver fillings are not built up to resemble the tooth that might have been there at one time.  They aren't sculptures.  

Frankly, I'm surprised that this someone didn't have to have root canals due to the damage already there.  

And no, no one wants to see photos of the inside of anyone's mouth.  

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ on a cracker, did he really need to post a picture of the inside of his mouth?  I just about lost my lunch...

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Christ on a cracker, did he really need to post a picture of the inside of his mouth?  I just about lost my lunch...

Oh c'mon, Rusty is simply (simply, being the key word) showing us his sexy mouth and anatomy that one of us could only HOPE to come into contact with someday in an amorous context. He's so sexy and cool, after all he is the "single awesome dad" of the Tri-County area. 

4 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

I have never met anyone who would put a photo of the inside of their mouth on social media.  Yikes.

I have SEVERE bone and gingiva recession of my lower front jaw, thanks to genetics and orthodontia - shall I post some photos and x-rays for everyone to enjoy?!?

Actually, this reminds me of the time Anna Duggar was having Invisalign treatment and Josh took a photo of her in the orthodontist chair with those spreader things in her mouth. He then posted it to Instagram. If she's not being recorded spreading one orifice, she's being photographed spreading another. 

Ok...I'll admit there are three pictures of my teeth in existence. Before, during and after my braces. All three were taken by my ortho and the change to my face is interesting...I really didn't need extensive work, just making my teeth even (in line) and un-twisting some molars. 

BUT...those are the only three pictures and they are NOT posted on social media. 

About 25 years ago, I had to go in and have a camera inserted into my nether region because of some bleeding issues.  I need to hunt those images up and post them in my Facebook 'memories' section.

Oh, and my uterine tumor sonograms.  I need to show those to everyone as well.  

I just hate that I'm denying everyone I know the pleasure of recoiling over their morning coffee with disgusting, private images of myself.

14 hours ago, ellacinders said:

About 25 years ago, I had to go in and have a camera inserted into my nether region because of some bleeding issues.  I need to hunt those images up and post them in my Facebook 'memories' section.

Oh, and my uterine tumor sonograms.  I need to show those to everyone as well.  

I just hate that I'm denying everyone I know the pleasure of recoiling over their morning coffee with disgusting, private images of myself.

Maybe you can share with us some graphic details about your health issues, such as this gem. This man-child has no filter. 

Screenshot_2017-06-27-23-13-55.png

Screenshot_2017-06-27-23-14-04.png

What sexually inactive guy bleeds from his penis?

Gee, dumb ass, a cursory Google search gives about a bazillion reasons why you'd be bleeding from your penis, that have nothing to do with STIs.

http://symptomchecker.webmd.com/multiple-symptoms?symptoms=bleeding|blood-or-red-colored-urine|discharge-from-penis&symptomids=244|27|49&locations=35|35|35

My life was much better five seconds ago, before I had to read about Russ' penis.

Oh, five seconds ago. What a rosy, innocent time.

15 minutes ago, PopRox said:

My life was much better five seconds ago, before I had to read about Russ' penis.

Oh, five seconds ago. What a rosy, innocent time.

It was a kinder, gentler America. 

Speaking of which, Russ is now pissed because they changed his faucets to super low flow today and he now has "wavy water". This is a real tragedy, apparently. 

Screenshot_2017-06-28-22-39-35.png

I'll bet Russ is sexually active, he just doesn't count Rosie Palm and her five sisters as such.  And visiting Miss Palm and company could very well cause penile irritation leading to bleeding.  (I know this to be true from professional experience, and no, I do not own stock in K-Y or Astroglide.)

He's upset with the government, who's done gone too fur, messing with his water supply.  Hm.

Russ, you voted for the current administration.  Remember? The administration that steals from the poor to line their pockets?

What the hell did you think was going to happen when you voted for this idiot?  That he was going to give you a scholarship  to Trump University and upon 'graduation,' hire you as his top aide and make sure you got all the pussy you could grab?

You're living in government subsidized housing and lucky to have water at all.

Not saying they should monkey with your water, but hey, people are beyond wasteful with H2O and really only need one gallon per day for personal use, physical hydration aside.  So, you're getting free rent, and free water service.   

If you're cooking with it, boil it first and quit your bitching.  Otherwise, get a job and fend for yourself.

50 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

He's upset with the government, who's done gone too fur, messing with his water supply.

This kind of turned my day around :pb_lol:

Russ is signing "Goobie" up for vacation bible school at Harvest Bible Chapel, which translates into Russ is playing the loving and devoted "Christian" single dad of the sweet special needs daughter, hoping to find a nice Christian lady. He's so damn predictable. And sorry to tell you Rusty, but your water is included in your subsidized housing rent, so your landlord is legally allowed to require you to use the minimum flow shower heads and faucets. 

It must be nice to be outraged about such minor things. How about putting some energy into finding a mental health provider and a job? Whatever it is, it's gotta be better than sitting around an apartment all day. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost. 

So I searched the literature for his claim that low mist showers are causing a rise in "Respitorey " infections and found zlich. In fact, many physicians recommend warm mist to *treat* "Respitorey" infections.

Imagine being so privileged that low flow faucets are the moment when the government goes "too far" for you. 

Well, when you're hands always out begging, and you're accustomed to getting everything for free.......you gets some dang entitlement issues.

18 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Well, when you're hands always out begging, and you're accustomed to getting everything for free.......you gets some dang entitlement issues.

The only good thing about Trump as president is he is going to screw Russ over.  

I am breaking my own self imposed silence on this cretin.

He is so very typical of a Trump supporter. Someone who 'hates' the evil government so they vote for the bloated carrot thinking his asinine existence will improve their miserable lives. Only, the miserable lives they live are completely funded and provided by the liberal/progressive parts of government. So, they vote against their own interests and call out evil liberals as bad, blah, blah, blah.

This evil liberal has a job and always has had a job. I have an apartment I pay rent to live in and utilities I pay for. I have insurance (although it sucks, royally) through my employer so I don't have to suck funds from others by using the ER as a primary care physician. I pay for the life I live and the life I want. I get a small tax return each year and since I rent instead of owning property my taxes aren't sucking me dry as is happening for some. But I pay my share and reap the benefits of roads, emergency services, libraries, parks, etc...

Mr. bloated carrot lover has gone on rants about people sucking the government dry (not working...that was classic), impregnated two women who already had several kids - thus hoping to ride their child support gravy train but not unexpectedly failing - lives rent free in government provided housing after a year of living on the streets and in shelters, has no job so no income or insurance so he is totally and completely 'on the dole'. The government no doubts provides services & subsidies for his disabled daughter - and he whines that his daughter's mother is just collecting the money because it's fun or some other jealousy riddled motive. He calls into question the integrity and Christianity of everyone else because he is the most Christian of Christian men. 

My point - him being a Trump fan is as predictable as the rest of him. He is not smart enough or aware enough of how the world functions to know any different. He believes what he's told - he's the idea member of Trump's base. They want people to be uneducated, lazy asshats so they eat up everything they - Trump & the GOP - feed them. Surprise, it works. Look at the cretin they've made and continue to cultivate.

The dangerous part is there are far more people like him trying to take away all the things that actually contribute to healthy, productive, progressive civilization. They want the rest of us to be as stupid as they are so they don't look so stupid.

I, for one, will continue to live a life as dignified as possible while taking care of my responsibilities and not hurting others in the process. Or blaming anyone for my failures. 

What's that saying about a life well lived and all that? 

OK, I'm going back to my blackout on this creature. 

Ok, one more thing....and I am aware I am saying one thing (blackout) and doing another (acknowledging his existence) 

He does not allow comments on his FB posts. 

The second a drama whore does that, they're beat. Done, Kaput. They just won't admit it & pick themselves up. Still living in a world of their own creation. If he truly didn't want conversation he'd make his FB private. Or , even as he once claimed but the world knows was a drama tactic, delete one account and make another - completely private.

He doesn't want privacy. He needs, wants and obsesses over the conversation here at FJ; it makes him feel real. It allows him to ignore his pathetic existence and thing he's relevant enough for people to talk about.

Exactly.  Well said and 100% 'real.'

There was a time in my life, when I didn't receive a cent for the child support owed me.  I worked 4 jobs simultaneously.  Fortunately my kids were in their early teens by this time, and I had the luxury of leaving them home alone for a few hours on Saturday and Sunday.  When they were 'out of the house' I had periods where I worked 5 jobs at a time, all part time.  I worked 7 days and 6 nights a week.  Wednesday night was my 'day off.'  I never applied for assistance, or borrowed one red cent from another person or entity during these tough times.  

I sucked it up and found piecework to get me through.

No, I don't own any property.  But, I pay my share and try never to burden anyone, family, friends, etc.  EVER.  Because, I have PRIDE in self.  PRIDE in my own capabilities.  As an older woman with limited education, who took time off to raise her kids,  the employment deck is stacked against me.  

Much more so than for a 40 year old, able bodied white male who proclaims his genius loud and proud to the world whilst simultaneously laying on his ass, crying about his self-created health issues and expecting the liberals to take care of him while he bites that same hand feeding him.

What a man.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived