IGNORED

"RadicalFemininity," a treasure trove of fundie cliches

Rachel333

Hannah explains why she walked in circles around James. One of the comments says " I cant wate until the father gives me a husband so i can have a Jewish wedding." Lol. 

Also fundy connections. Haley Ramm's mother in law also commented on that post. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, here’s James’ hot take on recognizing Jerusalem. I can’t imagine why he wouldn’t want to paint 1 billion people with the same brush. That’s worked out really well in the past. 

07C23F8D-22A2-4FAC-A158-AB9B1A1D571A.png

I'm not really sure what he's trying to say there, except that he thinks Islam is bad. Why would he hope that this won't show moderate Muslims that they should leave their faith?

6 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

I'm not really sure what he's trying to say there, except that he thinks Islam is bad. Why would he hope that this won't show moderate Muslims that they should leave their faith?

II took it to mean he hopes that this (rioting) is not representative of moderate Muslims. I'm not sure if he's saying the rioters are moderate, or if he's worried moderate Muslims will start rioting. I'm also not sure about Jesus returning thing and how it relates. Does the US declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel mean Jesus is returning?

7 minutes ago, Anonymousguest said:

II took it to mean he hopes that this (rioting) is not representative of moderate Muslims. I'm not sure if he's saying the rioters are moderate, or if he's worried moderate Muslims will start rioting. I'm also not sure about Jesus returning thing and how it relates. Does the US declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel mean Jesus is returning?

I don't remember what the specific reason is but yes, Christians into end-times stuff have been freaking out over this because they see it as a big sign of the end times.

The "dating site" Hannah and James met on was a Facebook group for Messianic singles. Her sister Abigail (?) was the one who modified their mother's wedding dress for Hannah. 
From what they have public on their social media accounts, they seem nice, loving and almost normal for fundies (ballroom dancing in Regency dress that has been modified for modesty aside)- then they go off about Palestine. The amount of vitriol they hide under a veneer of kindness freaks me right out

Did you see this lovely post? Quite the self righteous dbag. New converts always seem to be the most outspoken. He needs to just STFU.

IMG_5787.PNG

State sponsored baby murders?? Financial assistance for American women who need an abortion has to come from friends/family or donations made directly to Planned Parenthood/similar. No federal funds are allowed to pay for abortion. 
And they realize that Israel pays for abortions with their universal healthcare, right? 

Uhhhhh....No "state" money can be used for abortions. It's the law friend. Perchance you should read it, you self-righteous, arrogant BAG OF DICKS.

Aaaand Hannah done been sperminated. Congrats and may the joys of parenthood make them less hateful. 

Married October 8th and FB pregnancy announcement on Dec 17th. Well that was quick. And yet I haven't seen an announcement from Abigail. She was married months before her sister. Let's hope those two don't "leave it up to god." Of course it's too soon to tell. 

Maybe she had a miscarriage and they didn't make it public (yet). I think she looks a little slimmer now. But we don't know. Or she lost a few pounds for the wedding (either on purpose or because of stress, excitement etc., this happened to my mom too and her dress needed to be adjusted then) and gained them back. 

I'm not surprised by Hannah's pregnancy. She and her lovely overexcited new convert husband have made it very clear that they want to do everything 110%. She says she's due in July... So it could be a wedding night baby. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FecundFundieFundus said:

Well you called it, @JermajestyDuggar! Abigail and her ultra-Southern Mainer husband are due in July. 

Oh you beat me to it. I have fundie friends who are FB friends with them and I just saw it. 

IMG_1420.PNG

On 12/11/2017 at 10:01 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Did you see this lovely post? Quite the self righteous dbag. New converts always seem to be the most outspoken. He needs to just STFU.

IMG_5787.PNG

Someone has waaaaaay too much time on their hands....

Well this was a delightful find as I enter day EIGHT of staying with my parents in law for Xmas break.

Day 8 of my baby trying to fall down stairs because god forbid they baby proof the house at all.  

Day 8 of my toddler waking at 5am.

Day 8 of most my happiness being my time nursing the baby so I can be on my beloved FJ & discovering new threads. 

I love you FJ! 

On 12/31/2017 at 12:21 AM, mango_fandango said:

That cat looks SOOOOO pissed off at being in a diaper :pb_lol::pb_lol::pb_lol:

Before our daughter was born, my husband decided he needed to practice how to dress a baby.  We had a dog at the time. He dressed the dog.  The dog was not amused!  (He did it as a joke.)

wow i just fell down this rabbit hole. read the whole thread and whatnot.

I wonder what these people would do if they actually were challenged by a real rabbi on their bs. they have been to israel so they have obviously met actual jews before, but i can't imagine their interactions were of any significance. 

and I agree that LaGoy is an amazing name for a fake jew.

• 1 month later...

Hah! I read it this morning and it forced me to shut down my laptop and go walk outside. 

Fundies get extra horrible around tragedies and I will never get used to it. 

Well, that didn’t take long(you knew it was coming)...

Besides, who cares about a handful of schoolkids--what about the unborn baybeeeeeez?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived