IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

11 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Israel and Brook Wayne had their 10th very recently. No word on name or sex of the baby.

Someone on Brook's page posted on Dec. 31 and said "I can't wait to meet her!" so sounds like girl. Is that really their 10th already??

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Either 9 or 10...I lose track once they hit that many. lol I think their youngest before this one is only 14/15 months???

You're probably right. I met Israel and Brook at a mutual friend's wedding in 2010 and she was newly pregnant with #7, I'm pretty sure. Fast-forward about 5.5 years and it's totally possible this is #10. I don't follow them very closely and they seem like they keep pretty quiet about their family.

I'm expecting Courtney's announcement for #8 any day now. If they don't get crackin' there won't be a new C blessing for the first Thanksgiving bib this year.

Kristina hasn't popped one out in a while either - it's been a year, hasn't it? I don't pay much attention to her anymore so I don't remember when the last one was born. But, she should be well on her way to #6 by now, shouldn't she?

9 hours ago, fundiefan said:

I'm expecting Courtney's announcement for #8 any day now. If they don't get crackin' there won't be a new C blessing for the first Thanksgiving bib this year.

Kristina hasn't popped one out in a while either - it's been a year, hasn't it? I don't pay much attention to her anymore so I don't remember when the last one was born. But, she should be well on her way to #6 by now, shouldn't she?

I was literally just thinking about this last night! (Good grief, I need better hobbies...) Courtney had her twins just over 4 months ago. She conceived within 3 months of the birth of her 5th child, so I'm guessing an announcement will come any day now. 

in" why God does this continue to happen?" news, Voddie and Bridget Bachman ( Jasmine's parents) are adopting their tenth in February. How they are able to continue to adopt children is beyond me......

On January 27, 2016 at 4:33 PM, SunnySideUp said:

Rachel (Wissman) Busenitz had her baby boy on Monday. Kendrick Alan. He is super cute and looks VERY much like a Wissman.

Aaaaahhh! I have been checking the Wissmann family blog for this - where did you see the update?

It was on her Instagram.

I'm really really happy für Rachel and her husband. After getting married quite late (by fundie-standards) it took them pretty long to get pregnant.

Does anybody know how old Rachel is?

I think she is 33/34??? He is 10 years older than she is.  I am happy for them and continue to be fascinated by the Wissmans in that none of them have a load of children.

Me, too!

We don't know what happens behind closed doors, but it seems like the Wissmann parents (and the whole family) are really close with all of their children and in-laws despite the fact that none of them went down the QF-road.

Andrew and Kori Wissmann seem to be enjoying life as a young married couple. No kids yet. It looks like they're both into travel and working out. He's a Crossfit guy.  For the most part, they look like any other 20-something couple in the neighborhood.

26 minutes ago, Kira said:

Karen and Seth Alexander (Morton in-laws) are expecting their eight baby. 

There's a distinct age gap between the oldest (20-26) and the youngest crew (5-11). whenever i see a gap like that i automatically wonder if it's a reversal situation vis a vis the maxwells. 

She appears to be significantly advanced in the pregnancy, plus those pics are from a month ago! Any idea on when she may be due? Martha's daughter will have an aunt nearly a year younger than she is. 

23 hours ago, lonedn said:

Lise Morton had her baby daughter this morning per their instagram.  They named her Carolina Elise Morton. She´s cute!

what a nice name!

Darth was still pregnant a few days ago. I saw pictures of her in their new house on instagram a few days ago.

So in Darby Stouffer's latest Fb she doesn't look pregnant.....I know we thought she was again based on someone here and a picture where she looked visibly pregnant but maybe that was from the first one.  At any rate, her son just turned one so although I find her to be smug and annoying I hope she didn't miscarry.

I had heard from a mutual acquaintance(well, friend of hers, acquaintance of mine)  that they were expecting but I was later told that this was bad info.

I wondered, it would not have surprised me but glad to hear there will be some space between her children when she has another one.

Skyler and Mallory Seargant had their girl but it looks like there were complications. Mallory has a picture on FB with tubes and with Laralee Seargant about "how far she has come". Not sure what the story there is.....

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived