IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 4

Erin's friend, who planned Carson's baby shower, is pregnant with #2 according to her instagram. I don't know enough about her to say that she's fundie, but it seems likely based on her friends.

Alyssa is pretty obviously pregnant too. The church picture from two weeks ago in the pink dress is all I needed to see, despite no official announcement (yet). Today's picture is black and white and Allie Jane is being held right in front of the bump.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh - she'll always look great, but this is when I knew she was pregnant with Allie Jane:

And this looks the same to me:

But, I could definitely be wrong. It's just my opinion. Today did make me think her position standing, and placement of Allie Jane, was very strategic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/_PXglhpApX/?taken-by=webster4ever

Again, I could be totally wrong. And, she definitely pulls off most clothes way better than me!
Kelsey Jones, on the other hand, is all wrapped up in a bow announcing #2 coming in June.

On 20 November 2015 at 4:04 AM, dramallama said:

For the full S'Morton experience, I recommend starting with their old blog - mortonclan.blogspot.com - particularly entries from the spring of 2006, featuring Katie Morton and Alan Smith's bizarro wedding and betrothal.

I know this is an old post, but I decided to investigate this FJ famous family. Well over 600 posts for 2006! Lol WUT? 

And holy exclamation point Batman!!!!!!1!!eleventy!!!!1!!!

6 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Bambi from In the Nursery of the Nation had her tenth a little girl names Sharlotte Hosanna. She was 2 weeks early and a C-section.

Sharlotte with an S?  FFS

"Sharlotte" alone is somehow worse than Alexandra Alexander AND Abby Absher, which is an incredible feat of fundie name engineering. I love the name "Charlotte", and phonetically, it's the same, but reading it here keeps making me cringe. I guess because I read it as "Shartlette" the first time in error, and now, that's all I see. 

12 hours ago, JillyO said:

I guess Sharlotte is the new Jinger.

I went to high school with a girl named Sharlotte. Her nickname was Share-A-Lot because she, well, shared herself with lots of guys. Also, our school was tiny and the dating pool was only so large. 

1 hour ago, Iamhispurity said:

Jasmine (Baucham) Holmes is 14 weeks pregnant as of today.

She posted about it. Hope all goes well for her this time.

slightly off topic but don't you guys think it is bit shady of us not to include the name of blessa seewalds little boy's name on the first post when the baby has been out over a month. 

24 minutes ago, youthfulclearly said:

Bobye Holt had her 11th on Dec 14, 2015 - Scottlen Cross Holt, per their Facebook.

Interesting. I'm about 95 percent sure their midwife is Venessa Giron (of 19KaC fame), who lost her license to practice in Arkansas.

19 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Interesting. I'm about 95 percent sure their midwife is Venessa Giron (of 19KaC fame), who lost her license to practice in Arkansas.

Wow. It wouldn't surprise me, since the Holt FB was always a frequent commenter on Venessa's FBs. But I continue to be appalled that Venessa is likely still catching babies in AR. And Bobye is 46. Not sure if maternal age is something to consider when deciding whether to homebirth. Wow.

Looking at their facebook (thanks, @youthfulclearly) and they put the same pic on their IG:

That's totally Venessa, weighing the baby. :pearlclutching:

9852_10206625917339003_81534505704944610

Here's the photo. Sorry, I meant to attach that to my last post. It's kind of hard to tell with her hand in front of her face, but I'd be willing to bet quite a bit of money that that's her.

So I looked up the state regs for licensed lay midwives in AR, and maternal age over 40 must be transferred examined by an OB and may be followed by the lay midwife with some extra paperwork. But that's not a problem, since Venessa's not licensed. :mad:

http://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/aboutADH/RulesRegs/LayMidwifery.pdf (section 406.1)

And Cleve and Lise are having a girl, per Katie's insta.

Scottlen??? And that definitely looks like Vanessa. Delivering at home at that age with that many previous deliveries is a big risk. Not that I'm surprised.

Scottlen? Oh god.  I guess he can fall back on Scott should he ever leave the hive...

I scrolled through her Facebook for a bit but left in terror after I accidentally "liked" something. Clumsy fingers, phones, and early mornings don't make for a good combination! :pb_razz:

• SpoonfulOSugar locked and unpinned this topic

Archived