IGNORED

Joseph Maxwell & Elissa Frost Got Married! - Part 2

happy atheist

Part 1 - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23159

Steve kept everything on the downlow until it was too late for anyone to warn Elissa what she was getting into. Poor girl. Steve even tried to keep her surname a secret, but FJ users know their way around Google and that didn't last.

Welcome to Maxhell, Elissa.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NR Anna is not in a frumper by the looks of it! Must be her wedding best.

A little while ago someone found a photo on Facebook from a wedding on NRAnna's side of the family. She, Christopher, and Joshua were there together and she was looking gorgeous and perfectly modern in a knee-length dress. She may save her frumpers for when she's hanging out with her inlaws.

I don't know -- I think NR-Anna was probably pretty uncomfortable in that mini-skirt she had to wear for that wedding (she was a bridesmaid and it was her brother's wedding). She did look beautiful, but I'm sure she was showing more skin than she was comfortable with. She was a frumper-wearer even before she became a Maxwell.

And the wedding pic on their blog is edited to just say it's by @Christopher like what, we won't deduce its Christopher Maxwell and go look at his site for all the other pics? Steve is LOSING IT.

Where is this pic? I never saw it!

It's on her parents' FB page (which is public). You'll have to read up-thread to the Part 1 thread to find their names. I don't remember them offhand.

It's on her parents' FB page (which is public). You'll have to read up-thread to the Part 1 thread to find their names. I don't remember them offhand.

Scott N Jean Hamilton. It's a pic taken at Anna-Marie's brother's wedding in Washington State.

I only made it 36 seconds into that video on the previous thread. Whoever is playing the banjo has great picking skills though. They are absolutely better on instruments than at singing. I really enjoyed the playing before the singing started.

I was on Titus 2, Thanksgiving in Maxhell looks doesn't look very impressive.

I only made it 36 seconds into that video on the previous thread. Whoever is playing the banjo has great picking skills though. They are absolutely better on instruments than at singing. I really enjoyed the playing before the singing started.

It's Defrauding John on the banjo. He's got some serious skill AND he's cute. Too bad he's a Maxwell.

I wonder how Steve sold the complete silence and surprise announcement of Joseph and Eliza to the rest of the family. Obviously, WE know it was to save their brand and save face if things didn't work out, but what were Sarah and the rest of the chidults told was the reason? They post all sorts of personal news on the blog- who's pregnant, who just had a baby, all of that. Certainly Steve wouldn't explain FJ in detail, so did he just talk about evil influences out to hurt their family if the courtship and engagement were made public?

Also, though it's awful to see innocent children born into Maxhell, the presence of the ABC girls and Joshua and Ruthanne is probably the only thing that makes life tolerable or remotely interesting for Sarah, Mary, and Anna.

Just saw the blog and noticed that Joseph is now telling the story of him and Elissa. I'm actually really interesting in reading this.

He says that part 2 will be coming at some point, though. We may never get part 2!

I noticed in the Thanksgiving picture a very unwell looking grandpa, and still no word on his passing. :(

The fact that we did not know beforehand that Joseph was getting married is probably down to the fact that A. Steve only told certain people, B. Those certain people (unfortunately) respect him enough not to go blabbering, and C. Well...nobody really cares. Except us, that is. :lol:

I became very interested in her, prayed, fasted, and sought the Lord’s will regarding Elissa as a wife. I prayed some more.

Ah, prayer and fasting (and more prayer) -- how romantic. What, no self-scourging?

yGiP4Lyl.jpg

I wonder if he broke his fast with a single animal cracker and a sip of green smoothie.

Why do all these fundie guys write things like "I didn't think too much about her" when talking about when they first met their future wives. I guess they're trying to show that they weren't lusting or giving away pieces of their heart too quickly, but it comes across so rude.

Did they ever post those pictures of hiking with Elissa's family before? If not, why not? I guess they keep the proof of socializing under wraps until it benefits them?

Looks like Nathan and Melanie got away with not attending Thanksgiving dinner with the fam!! Good for them.

Why do all these fundie guys write things like "I didn't think too much about her" when talking about when they first met their future wives. I guess they're trying to show that they weren't lusting or giving away pieces of their heart too quickly, but it comes across so rude.

Well, it wasn't until later that he "began to greatly admire her and what the Lord was doing in her life."

Which made my inner 12-year-old immediately think of Growing Up Skipper:

CIxk2J8.gif

He says that part 2 will be coming at some point, though. We may never get part 2!

I noticed in the Thanksgiving picture a very unwell looking grandpa, and still no word on his passing. :(

I noticed that too. Wonder why they haven't said anything.

If they first met 2 years ago, then it was only a few months after Elizabeth dumped him. The Maxwells were still in their collective mourning period. I guess it would seem hasty to "notice" Eliza at that point.

If they first met 2 years ago, then it was only a few months after Elizabeth dumped him. The Maxwells were still in their collective mourning period. I guess it would seem hasty to "notice" Eliza at that point.

He was on the rebound! Nice that her name started with an E so he didn't have to change anything that was monogrammed. So thrifty!

Something is definitely up with Sarah's hair. Check out the 2012 pics compared to the recent ones. Her hair has thinned and looks wear. Poor Poor Sarah. I hope she is okay

That post broke my heart. Fast, pray, parents, the Lord's will, blah, blah, blah. NOTHING about Elissa. Nothing about her personality, her smile, her likes, her dreams, NOTHING. She is not a unique person he is enraptured by, as a 25 year old who claims to have found the love of his life should be. They have used that phrase "love of my life", twice already in these blog posts to describe how Joseph feels about Elissa. It sounds like pro forma bullshit when you pair it with his own words. Like he is trying (or Steve is trying) to convince an audience that this time he made the right decision.

They look extremely happy in the wedding pictures, and that is hard to fake, so I am hoping this God awful entry is simply the censorship of Daddy Dearest. But Joseph, through no fault of his own, has been raised to be a damaged man. He has now married a very naive and innocent woman. I want so badly for them to break the chains and forge their own path, but they are going to be in the direct orbit of that monster, Steve Maxwell. I feel so bad for her, and I have come to hate her parents, who could easily have researched what they were allowing her into.

That post broke my heart. Fast, pray, parents, the Lord's will, blah, blah, blah. NOTHING about Elissa. Nothing about her personality, her smile, her likes, her dreams, NOTHING. She is not a unique person he is enraptured by, as a 25 year old who claims to have found the love of his life should be. They have used that phrase "love of my life", twice already in these blog posts to describe how Joseph feels about Elissa. It sounds like pro forma bullshit when you pair it with his own words. Like he is trying (or Steve is trying) to convince an audience that this time he made the right decision.

They look extremely happy in the wedding pictures, and that is hard to fake, so I am hoping this God awful entry is simply the censorship of Daddy Dearest. But Joseph, through no fault of his own, has been raised to be a damaged man. He has now married a very naive and innocent woman. I want so badly for them to break the chains and forge their own path, but they are going to be in the direct orbit of that monster, Steve Maxwell. I feel so bad for her, and I have come to hate her parents, who could easily have researched what they were allowing her into.

Agreed. Nothing about why Elissa is the love of his life. I think that is his way of delivering a huge FU to Elizabeth Munck for whom he bought and decorated his house. I'm sure she knows he got married and despite her feelings for him or why she jumped ship a week before the wedding, she has got to be hurt by his arrogant bragging that Elizabeth wasn't the love of his life AFTER ALL. That's just his way of saying she did him a favor and saving his own pride and having the last word.

Asshole.

Archived