IGNORED

Who was the couple accepting donations for adoption

Sue Doe Nimm

It's sort of weird that they still have the pics of them with "Aubrey Ann" posted on that FB page....especially since that didn't even end up being the baby's name: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

I think it is weird especially since they adopted Ethan. I think before they got Ethan, they probably had the pics of" Aubrey Ann" as a sympathy ploy because that adoption was disrupted.

Oh, and I'm confused about the caption of them with Ethan. It says, "Praise God from All Blessings Flow!" They're missing, like, a 'whom', right? Or is "All Blessings Flow" the name of a group?? :S

It's been corrected. lol HI LYNDSIE

On the hopintoadopt site, Lyndsie and Daniel had a profile there and on there profile they was question about being licensed foster parents and their was no. I do wonder if they might have started fostering.

You do not have to be a licensed as a foster home to adopt from foster care. At least not in all states. So they could still have adopted from foster care, and that would explain why they shut down the blog. IF that is the case then until the adoption is finalized that child is still a foster child and it is a huge no-no to put identifying info about a foster child in a public online forum or to identify them as such.

You do not have to be a licensed as a foster home to adopt from foster care. At least not in all states. So they could still have adopted from foster care, and that would explain why they shut down the blog. IF that is the case then until the adoption is finalized that child is still a foster child and it is a huge no-no to put identifying info about a foster child in a public online forum or to identify them as such.

That is another possibility and it could be why aren't blogging more about Ethan.

That is another possibility and it could be why aren't blogging more about Ethan.

I don't think he's a foster child. Her mom wrote about him on her facebook and sure implied it was a done deal.

WTF?? No, it hasn't been corrected.

Take a chill pill. It was pointed out that these dead-eyed, shark-grinned panhandlers have two FB pages. I saw the one with the proper caption.

Archived