IGNORED

Koran Country Theme Park opens in Kentucky.

Swamptribe

My favourite:

Ark Encounter — the evangelical Grant County theme park offering a full-size recreation of Noah’s Ark, built by a 600-year-old man 4,300 years ago and stocked with dinosaurs

"The controversial park is the creation of Answers in Koran, LLC, who seek to bring visitors to the “family-friendly attraction that celebrates the truth of the Koran, and the power of the global jihadist movement to liberate Muslims from the oppression of the infidels and Jews. We also have roller coasters.â€

Next up the Scientology Park by Tom Cruise.

Ahh Leo. I am going to say it once, just in case someone missed it. This is from the FAKE Leo weekly that is published. This is not a real article and there is no Koran Kountry here in KY. I only write this because I had a friend in Colorado email me a copy of this article and asked me if when he visits we can go there. I had to actually call him to see if he was joking or serious... he was serious.

That said, Congressman Awesome (John Yarmuth) is the original owner of the Leo. He stepped down when he ran for state office, but the Leo still is an awesome mag. It's free and printed weekly.. available at any coffee house (or really anywhere) in Louisville. I do love the Leo.

BlackHawk, we actually have awesome politicians here in Kentucky? Good to know :D

If this was true, I'd be roadtripping tomorrow. If Ark Encounter ever opens up, which it will NOT, I promise to attend on opening day and give FJ a snark-by-snark analysis. Seeing as it will/would be in my backyard it won't be hard.

“This day would not be possible without the great help we received from the Beshear administration,†said Kenwal Hamza, CEO of Answers in Koran. “Muhlenberg County is now truly the closest thing to Paradise on Earth.â€

Ahahaha, brilliant parody, but an interesting point also. Think of the uproar if it were fundamentalist Muslims rather than fundamentalist Christians building all these "museums" and theme parks.

No no no, you're not supposed to point out to the fundies that this is a fake article. I wanna seem them start to make a big stink about it!!!

Ahh Leo. I am going to say it once, just in case someone missed it. This is from the FAKE Leo weekly that is published. This is not a real article and there is no Koran Kountry here in KY. I only write this because I had a friend in Colorado email me a copy of this article and asked me if when he visits we can go there. I had to actually call him to see if he was joking or serious... he was serious.

That said, Congressman Awesome (John Yarmuth) is the original owner of the Leo. He stepped down when he ran for state office, but the Leo still is an awesome mag. It's free and printed weekly.. available at any coffee house (or really anywhere) in Louisville. I do love the Leo.

Ah man! I was hoping to win a giant plush monkey there and scare my aunt with it!

Oh well and here I was all excited about the 3D Xenu experience. I was finally going to understand Scientology. I guess I'll have to watch SouthPark to get my Scientology information!

BlackHawk, we actually have awesome politicians here in Kentucky? Good to know :D

If this was true, I'd be roadtripping tomorrow. If Ark Encounter ever opens up, which it will NOT, I promise to attend on opening day and give FJ a snark-by-snark analysis. Seeing as it will/would be in my backyard it won't be hard.

hell yeah we do. John Yarmuth. Congressman Awesome from the 3rd district in Louisville. He took over from Ann Northrup a couple elections ago and has been awesomeing up congress every since!

No no no, you're not supposed to point out to the fundies that this is a fake article. I wanna seem them start to make a big stink about it!!!

It was already posted as fact on an IFB forum I troll. :lol:

Archived