IGNORED

Which one of you made this? Faux Maxwell Pinterest

Jessica

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O... M.... G

Come forward, because you need a high five and a "You're Awesome!" cookie cake.

Guilty as charged.

:clap: Brilliant.

In one section (Keepers at Home, I think) there is a "fun" punishment chart for kids to see the consequences of their actions. I was horrified/sickly fascinated by this, so I googled it, and it turns out fundies/fundie-lites loooove to make them.

This example is particularly shocking:

cafemom.com/journals/read/1116651/Our_If_Then_Chart

You'll notice little brown sticks in the consequences section. Teasing gets 3 brown sticks, hitting 4, lying 5, etc. Hmmm, I wonder what those "sticks" could symbolize... :? :cry:

ETA: I apologize if this is old news, I'm not a big follower of the Maxwells, but it looks like the Maxwells make the template of these charts and sell them to people. The maker of the one above had this to say:

It comes with a sample of the Maxwell's chart and with pre-printed paper so you just cut and paste what you choose for each offense.

Wonderful, but you need much, much more death in the quotes section.

Right now I'm laughing that a few people have repinned stuff and they don't that the pininterest account is set up as a joke.

Uriah needs a pinterrest next. He could have tires and transmissions pinned. The transmission section could be tagged "Trannies" and actually include a few. I'd be dangerous if I had some tech skills. :lol:

20090823.jpg

If you've got to kiss god's asshole to get into heaven, then it's a reward. But heaven is called a gift. Of course John 3:16 turns around and says that "whoever believes in him shall have everlasting life." Just one of the many contradictions.

Uriah needs a pinterrest next. He could have tires and transmissions pinned. The transmission section could be tagged "Trannies" and actually include a few. I'd be dangerous if I had some tech skills. :lol:

And windshields!!!!!

Archived