IGNORED

Which one of you made this? Faux Maxwell Pinterest

Jessica

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve thanks you all for your contributions, and has updated his Pinterest accordingly: http://pinterest.com/themaxwells/

Regrettably, the Uriah image is faded and says "cannot be pinned". That actually made a little tear come to my eye.

Steve thanks you all for your contributions, and has updated his Pinterest accordingly: http://pinterest.com/themaxwells/

I am humbled to have been a helper in this Godly effort. I shall celebrate by eating 1/3 of an animal cracker.

Inspired by the newer topic of Teri's great sin of crying when in pain, Steve has created a new board specifically dedicated to unforgivable sins. Thus far it is just crying. Please feel free to add here if you have more ideas.

Also, if there are any other gluttons out there like the poster thoughtful, kindly remember that you are not to eat ANY fraction of ANY animal crackers without my permission.

Guest Anonymous
Inspired by the newer topic of Teri's great sin of crying when in pain, Steve has created a new board specifically dedicated to unforgivable sins. Thus far it is just crying. Please feel free to add here if you have more ideas.

Also, if there are any other gluttons out there like the poster thoughtful, kindly remember that you are not to eat ANY fraction of ANY animal crackers without my permission.

Eating a piece of cake. Or four animal crackers. Falling asleep during Bible study. Thinking an unpleasant thought about Steve.

I apologize for eating 1/3 of an animal cracker without permission.

As penance, I submit, and I also submit these pictures. I'm sure all genuine emotions are at least suspect, if not forbidden, as is feeling pain (or, at least, admitting to it).

emotions.jpg

emotional.jpg

emotional-abuse-220x300.jpg

Emotional-reaction.png

anger%255B1%255D.jpg

And, of course, feeling fond of a mere animal must be pretty monstrous in Steve's world:

j0403680.jpg

470_Hem_petting_cat-web.jpg

Yes, that is Ernest Hemingway, so, besides loving cats (polydactyl cats, no less!) it can also serve to represent being depressed, writing fiction about imperfect people, drinking . . . lots of things!

600-00848341w.jpg

And, of course:

animal_crackers_are_goofy.JPG

NINE? Why, that's enough for nine people!

I'm imagine that mixed-gender friendships, regardless of age or innocence, are on Steve's shit sin list:

girl_boy_love1239213285.jpg

boy-and-girl.jpg

Oh, and laughing! Must be the worst, to him:

laughterpic.jpg

Laughing_Group_B&W.jpg

oohhh... just found a pinterest-er called "reasons to smile". Pretty much the whole board could be transferred to the sin list.

I love your Steve's comments on the M&Ms and sleeping during Bible time!

:lol:

Living with SM must be like walking on broken glass every moment of your waking day. You could not give me bags full of dead presidents to experience a moment of that that life.

Archived