IGNORED

Maxwell Update- they left the compound!

Daenerys

I find their outfits a lot more "stylish" then a lot of the "fundies" on here.

And they only had 2 backpacks...one of the "backpacks" was a kid carrier ;-)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had the address to the compound I'd send Teri a case of Pepsi for Mother's Day.

I believe that the address is under the donations post. It looks like it is the home address.

I believe that the address is under the donations post. It looks like it is the home address.

Yea and there are a bunch of businesses tied to that address.

Heck no. Obviously they are making money somewhere, but I can't figure out how. Do their books sell that well? How much construction work does John get? Does One Ton Ramp get all that many students? Does Nathan have all that many consulting jobs? Does Christopher have all that many photography jobs? And honestly, why would anyone hire Christopher, a high school graduate, to do "financial consulting"? I think I'd want an accounting or business degree at least for my financial consultant before I'd hire him or her.

Is it possible Steve is doing some kind of side work using his engineering degree? Is it possible Christopher does have a degree in business? Maybe having taken classes over the internet? They have a nice house, nice electronics, several vehicles.

They are bringing in enough money to support 14 people (and counting) somewhere.

I do wonder quite a bit about Christopher's photography business. He is very picky about the types of weddings he shoots. I believe he will not shoot a wedding in which there is dancing, certain types of dresses etc. I also wonder about John's construction business. I think the Maxwells are doing ok at this point to support themselves. I think it is possible that Steve could be doing side work using his engineering degree. I know a couple of retired engineers who do occasional consulting gigs. But I think some of the Maxwell sons will end up with financial problems in the future. There is only so much Steve can do for them. Christopher's photography business and John's construction's business still have to compete with other businesses.

But I think some of the Maxwell sons will end up with financial problems in the future. There is only so much Steve can do for them. Christopher's photography business and John's construction's business still have to compete with other businesses.

You'd think, yeah. And we know how mercenary the Maxwells get when it comes to their books - each book advertises the others, they put plugs for their books in their blog posts all the time, that sort of thing. Always pushing the books.

Which is why it just seems damn ODD to me that the rest of the Steve-O Enterprises are mentioned so seldom, and that they don't have any real web presence to speak of. If you google Titus 2, the Maxwells are all over the place, but the rest of their stuff, not so much.

I just wonder how well they're known (businesswise, that is) in Leavenworth. ARE they really successfully competing with other places? Or are those "jobs" more in name only?

It would be interesting to have some "a day in the life of..." entries of the family members, if they're working construction let's see some. But considering the way we constantly see the books pimped out on the blog, and hear endless tales of Uriah's various repairs when they happen, I would think they'd put up some construction pics or at least MENTION "John came home late today due to [some job]" on the blog too, but they never do.

NO, I would not hire these people. A sentence like Project scopes range from a few hours to hundred's of hours on the first page of the company's website is an automatic deal breaker for me. Apparently none of them had a desire on their hearts to proofread.

NO, I would not hire these people. A sentence like Project scopes range from a few hours to hundred's of hours on the first page of the company's website is an automatic deal breaker for me. Apparently none of them had a desire on their hearts to proofread.

It looks like about 80% of what they are promoting on that site is just their own business and titus2 crap.

I love the disclaimer:

CCI was founded upon Biblical principles, and strives to honor the Lord Jesus Christ through honest and

ethical business practices.

We are selective in the clients that we choose to work with and promote

FYI Steve, you are not God.

It looks like about 80% of what they are promoting on that site is just their own business and titus2 crap.

SRSLY. "Incestuous" is the word that comes to mind.

Oh my God, it looks like Terri was allowed to have a Coke at the zoo.

That was the first thing I noticed too :D

Still, no mention of visiting Steve-O's mom who lives in Omaha...

The Maxwell "kids" seem to do everything in pairs from gingerbread baking to riding the SkyFari: Poor Sarah & Joseph, Reversal Anna & John and Jesse & Mary. Interesting that Steve-O allows boy-girl pairs. But I've always got the feeling that in certain areas the Maxwells aren't so gender specific as, say, the Duggars. The M boys can cook and clean (which Maxwell couldn't clean!) and based on their old schedules the boys had regular cleaning and food preparing and dishwashing turns. I could never imagine JD or Joseph (or Smuggar!!) Duggar to make breakfast, then wash the dishes (REAL plates and utensils, not paper) and after that take the trash out and maybe help with ironing and cleaning their rooms and stuff like that. Granted, the M girls probably do 95 % of the household chores but I don't see the M boys just laying around and lounging on the sofa while their sisters keep the household going. Heck, we all know how Teri has scheduled every minute of her kids' so called "life"...

It's interesting that the Maxwells are so much into zoos. Every time I visit the zoo there are some animals having "sweet fellowship" in front of everyone's eyes. Wonder how Steve-O can stand that...

Guest Anonymous
But I've always got the feeling that in certain areas the Maxwells aren't so gender specific as, say, the Duggars. The M boys can cook and clean (which Maxwell couldn't clean!) and based on their old schedules the boys had regular cleaning and food preparing and dishwashing turns.... Granted, the M girls probably do 95 % of the household chores but I don't see the M boys just laying around and lounging on the sofa while their sisters keep the household going. Heck, we all know how Teri has scheduled every minute of her kids' so called "life"...

I would imagine that Steve especially ensures that the boys keep busy, so they are not consumed by the lust that apparently destroyed Steve's father, and binds Steve himself to a life of misery...

It's interesting that the Maxwells are so much into zoos. Every time I visit the zoo there are some animals having "sweet fellowship" in front of everyone's eyes. Wonder how Steve-O can stand that...

Well, according to one the most recent comment on their blog, it isn't just the defrauding animals they need to worry about!!

Jill J. says:

May 21, 2012 at 9:25 am

That looks like a great zoo! We also went to a nearby zoo on Saturday. What a disappointment. Oh, the zoo was good–we went there to enjoy God’s creation of animals. But, it was a hot day so most of the people there were in various stages of undress, and covered with tattoos. I had no idea there were so many that mutilate their bodies that way. There were also stands here and there with musicians playing music from various cultures. One had the addition of a belly dancer. Sigh. We don’t go to fairs and carnivals and such just for those reasons. Never gave it a thought for the zoo. We’ll have to make sure that we only go when the weather is cool. Glad you enjoyed your day! Thanks for the photos–it really looks like a zoo we would like to see!

>>>>>>>>

We had forgotten about the warm weather factor in our excitement about surprising Teri. We will endeavor to go in the Spring and Autumn in the future.

Well, according to one the most recent comment on their blog, it isn't just the defrauding animals they need to worry about!!

Jill J. says:

That looks like a great zoo! We also went to a nearby zoo on Saturday. What a disappointment. Oh, the zoo was good–we went there to enjoy God’s creation of animals. But, it was a hot day so most of the people there were in various stages of undress, and covered with tattoos. I had no idea there were so many that mutilate their bodies that way. There were also stands here and there with musicians playing music from various cultures. One had the addition of a belly dancer. Sigh. We don’t go to fairs and carnivals and such just for those reasons. Never gave it a thought for the zoo. We’ll have to make sure that we only go when the weather is cool. Glad you enjoyed your day! Thanks for the photos–it really looks like a zoo we would like to see!

>>>>>>>>

We had forgotten about the warm weather factor in our excitement about surprising Teri. We will endeavor to go in the Spring and Autumn in the future.

How dare the zoo play music from other cultures! :roll: What was this family doing eyeing the other people at the zoo anyway? I thought they were there to enjoy God's creation of animals?

She must have just about died and gone to heaven.

She must have just about died and gone to heaven.

I wonder if she could tell the difference between a Coke and her beloved Pepsi?

Jill J. says:

>>>>>>>>

These people are the reason we have Poe's Law. Just when you think they can't get more ridiculous...

Jill J's comment was sanctimonious and irritating. I guess Jill J.'s family is probably a lot like the Maxwells.

I noticed the coke cups, too, but figured that all the cups had a coke logo (like at the movies), even though she had the free ice water.

Jill J's comment was sanctimonious and irritating. I guess Jill J.'s family is probably a lot like the Maxwells.

Gotta love Steve-O's reply though - no way is he going to let the J's be more careful than he is!! He'll modify his behavior too!

ha! Just when you thought you were more boring and sanctimonious! You can never win against Steve!

I find it more shocking that they are shocked by tattoos and piercings. Good lord, get out of the HOUSE!

They should visit the zoo in January during a snow storm: no danger of defrauding visitors. But they should still be extremely cautious - some polar bears might be "fellowshipping"...

How terribly sad to have to be "allowed" to drink a Coke. Egads. It is sugar water, flavoring and caffeine. That would make me sooo incredibly angry for Terri if I was Melanie or Ann Marie.

On another thought, Melanie got to have some alone time for once. Whew....perhaps their hovering and sanctimonious attitude is the reason she always looks so sad. Thinking about what could have been her life, if she had married a normal person.

Steve-O thinks he is G-d., doesn't he? Well, I suppose he is the Maxwell family G-d.

Archived