IGNORED

Maxwell Update- they left the compound!

Daenerys

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vacuum cleaner shopping? A trip to the fabric store?

Let's hope they went somewhere like a botanical garden or a craft fair or something sort of traditionally Mother's Day-ish. And maybe they even went out to (gasp!) brunch somewhere so no one in the family had to cook.

Note it is billed as "an outing" and not "what some may call an outing" so it might be fun!

I wonder if this outing is aimed at us, and to counter the amount of criticism or as Stevie puts it “things to fuss at us aboutâ€.

I see he has deleted my Simpsons/Mothers Day post after it being up for four days, I wonder why.... :doh: Hey Stevie! :dance:

An update on Melanie's baby. She is almost 36 weeks and off bed rest. She looks genuinely happy which is nice to see in that family(although I suppose it's not like she grew up with the Maxwells)

Note it is billed as "an outing" and not "what some may call an outing" so it might be fun!

I wonder if this outing is aimed at us, and to counter the amount of criticism or as Stevie puts it “things to fuss at us aboutâ€.

I see he has deleted my Simpsons/Mothers Day post after it being up for four days, I wonder why.... :doh: Hey Stevie! :dance:

Oh, how did I miss this? What is "things to fuss at us about"? And you posted a Simpsons post? Ohhhh, where have I been and what did I miss?

Since they don't watch t.v., or participate in any way in modern culture, some heathen who does watch t.v. must have clued him in about the Simpson references.

Maybe they went to the shopping centre to remind themselves why they're so much better and more modest than everyone else!

Eleventy! Such fun!

Maybe they went to the shopping centre to remind themselves why they're so much better and more modest than everyone else!

Eleventy! Such fun!

No, no, too defrauding. They may have gone to a local library, though, and tried to win souls. Libraries are EVIL, but at least the shelves only show the SPINES of the evil books and not the contents.

No, no, too defrauding. They may have gone to a local library, though, and tried to win souls. Libraries are EVIL, but at least the shelves only show the SPINES of the evil books and not the contents.

Let's hope the library they went to was a good library with plenty of displays featuring books with their covers out.

I can see how the zoo would be great for the wee girls, but booorring after a couple of visits for anyone else!??

So what exactly is 'the compound'? Do they really never leave their house/barn/etc?

So what exactly is 'the compound'? Do they really never leave their house/barn/etc?

Nathan and Christopher live very close to Steve, as in next door and across the street, I think.

No, they leave on speaking and promoting tours quite often.There really is no compound-a set of buildings protected by walls-but people got into the habit of saying certain fundie families esp, the Duggars live in one Probably in reference to the cult Compound in Waco

How many posts are we going to get regarding this outing? First a post mentioning there was an outing. Then a post with a few pictures at the zoo but a promise of more pictures to come. Why not just do one big post? It's not like they get paid per click.

How many posts are we going to get regarding this outing? First a post mentioning there was an outing. Then a post with a few pictures at the zoo but a promise of more pictures to come. Why not just do one big post? It's not like they get paid per click.

I suppose it's Stevie's idea of being a tease, keeping us all in suspence.... :naughty: Stevie :naughty: They did this with the 'graduation' and baby shower too, it's a new Maxwell trend.

As Rebecca K !!!!!!!1!!!! puts it "I can’t wait."

Sarah probably looks forward to posting every day. I can't imagine her life is paticularly exciting and it would get her out of the monotony of Bible time, cleaning, praying, writing, praying, cleaning, walking, Bible time, bed.

Archived