IGNORED

We're all sluts, now

Burris

Going on 5 years of celibacy (for totally non religious reasons) but, whatever, glad to wear the label.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burris, I love you in a slutty, slutty way.

Also:

The group finds its victims by going to all blogs run by Christian women who believe in (1) Christian homeschooling; and (2) Biblical rules for family life and discipline. Then they spy on the victim, until they find something for which they can send a report to the local Children’s Protection Services in the area.

Spying? How can we SPY on something when it's put out there for all the world to see? If you don't like being called on your shit, don't put your entire life on the very public internet, Whimper McVictimy. :violin:

Also:

Spying? How can we SPY on something when it's put out there for all the world to see? If you don't like being called on your shit, don't put your entire life on the very public internet, Whimper McVictimy. :violin:

:clap: If Christians are really persecuted, then they have got to be the stupidest persecuted minority out there, putting all that stuff on the internet out there.

I can just imagine some of these people being Pintersting pictures from their attic hideaway. :?

If I'm such a slut, then why am I not getting any? As a slut I demand my SEX!

We wimmins aren't allowed to demand sex, we're just supposed to lie back and take it.

I'm a slut?! I never thought that could be. Oh, but I do take the pill - and started on it at TWENTY-ONE for non-contraceptive reasons, but cool, yes, I'm totally a slut. Because I like not spending $100/month for birth control and think that it'd be nice if such aspects of my health-care were covered.

The scariest part of this article, to me, is that people THAT STUPID are trying to EDUCATE their children. It's so badly written, badly argued, and badly researched that I can't read it without cringing.

P.S., Author-of-the-article, I'm a Christian. Go ask my church about me. Last I checked, reporting child abuse was part of my Christian duty to those poor children...

We wimmins aren't allowed to demand sex, we're just supposed to lie back and take it.

But... I'm no wimmins! I'm a slut!

Doesn't he realize that people have sex for OMG pleasure, and not jost procreating for the Christian takeover? Oh, but wait, men get applauded traditionally for having sex with many different women; being called playboys and pimps, yet women who have sex a lot with different men are sluts. This guy just prooved my theory: fundie religious men are jealous of women because they can carry a fetus to full term, and they can't; so they use their penis envy excuse/call us sluts/are afraid that we will "abort them" because they're guys. Persecution, again is: being killed and/put in prison for you (religious) beliefs. Critizing your religion and making fun of it is not persecution. You religious fundies want to be persecuted for being a Christian?

Go to the middl-east/China; and you'll get you're wish. When will these fundies grow up? P.S: Oh, and btw, op, there are virgins here including me. Hypocrisy again, saying Christians don't labelize others when look at what you're doing!

I'm a slut? Man, I should be getting more sexy time than I am, then.

Being concerned about abuse of a child(ren) has nothing to do with one's own sexual mores...then again, if people want to broadcast their abuse of kids, what does that make them?

I think child abuse is awful and should be stopped. Oh, and I went on the pill! I think by these people's definitions, I am a slut. But if that's their definition, I'm not offended.

Hey, I thought is was a compliment:

(which, BTW, doesn't mean anything about being a slut, it just sounds that way!).

So, I'm a virgin slut who has never even kissed anyone...

Awesome! 8-)

You win the prize for being the sluttiest of sluts! :bow-yellow:

Who is he talking about getting a CPS visit?

It couldn't be Crazy Emily & DNA could it? We haven't talked about her in awhile.... she does have 4 kids now, doesn't she?

There have been a number of moms who've turned up who abuse their kids; I personally don't recall this one, which is really sad, when you think about it.

Well I for one have two males in my bed every night!

It just so happens that they are also cats.

I was about to say that he's obviously making an Ad Hominem fallacy....but really, when the insult being thrown is "slut", shouldn't we rename in the Ad Feminem fallacy?

Once upon a time, I worked for a child protection agency that was (gasp!) Christian. Would the idea of Christians protecting children from abuse make his head explode?

But we are their favourite group to blame. This way they don't have to think too hard what they probably are doing wrong or if their neighbours, loved ones or members of their own family have reported to authorities. ...

But, it is easier to blame something faceless than look into mirror and think. Think hard.

We haz persecution :D

I've got to admit I'm a little disappointed. I thought being a slut would be way more exciting.

I can haz a slut badge?

If I'm such a slut, then why am I not getting any? As a slut I demand my SEX!

ME TOO!!! And I'm such a slutty slut, I was on birth control YEARS before I ever even had sex because the PMS was killing me. Why aren't there more sexy times in my life, then?

Also:

THIS.

Also, I am about as far from a "slut" as you could get. But you know what? I respect my fellow women who have lots of sex. I hope they are happy and think many are. I am pleased about this and happy they are enjoying themselves.

It wouldn't matter if a woman had a different partner every night. She would be a valuable person to me. If she was having a trouble that forced her to choose multiple partners, I would hope to give her some help and advice. But she would lose no respect from me for having a trouble. We all have burdens to bear. I am not winning this competition myself.

I am really confused. Jesus didn't judge this way. Why do fundies?

Well I for one have two males in my bed every night!

It just so happens that they are also cats.

I have one boy and one girl, one of which is human and the other of which is feline.

One of them enjoys climbing on and off me the entire damn night as if I were a commuter train. I'm probably a slut regardless of which of them that is!

If being a slut means not standing idly by whilst so called 'Christians' abuse their children, then I wear the badge with pride!

I just love how we are to take the blame for everything now. Someone calls CYS on you?FJ did it. Someone outs your bad behavior ? FJ did it. I think we need " FJ did it" shirts next... :dance:

"FJ did it" ? I'd buy that shirt in a minute!

And if saving a child from undeserved pain makes me a slut, I proudly join the ranks. But, I don't do high heels, so I'll be rockin' my tie-dye pedicure and belly-dancing bell anklet while we march!

Archived