IGNORED

We're all sluts, now

Burris

Oh. Well, I was just being a pedantic ass.

No, just a word nerd. I love word nerds.

I should have put this guy ;) in my first post.

I do think we should start mongering things other than whores, fish and war, though! :D I work in educationmongering, myself.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YAY! Sluts unite!

fZK75pXLlbY

Been stuck in my head All. Damn. Day.

(But, both my husband and I reposted to FB, let's spread the slutty word!)

Funny this topic should come up - I was reading this blog post: laurennicolelove.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-was-prostitute-truth-about-sex.html - about how you're a prostitute if you have sex before marriage and thinking "Wow, maybe a SLUT, but not a prostitute, surely?"

Girls, you need a ring on that finger or you're a victim of sex trafficking. Not sure how it works, exactly, but Lauren from Deeper Story knows ALL ABOUT IT!

Funny this topic should come up - I was reading this blog post: laurennicolelove.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-was-prostitute-truth-about-sex.html - about how you're a prostitute if you have sex before marriage and thinking "Wow, maybe a SLUT, but not a prostitute, surely?"

Girls, you need a ring on that finger or you're a victim of sex trafficking. Not sure how it works, exactly, but Lauren from Deeper Story knows ALL ABOUT IT!

Oh. My. God. This whole post is just ridiculous. Comparing women who willingly have premarital sex to women who have been sold for sex against their will? Absolutely disgusting. If you're ashamed of your sexual choices in the past, that's your problem, but don't be comparing yourself to women who DID NOT CHOOSE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM. I'm also convinced that these "religious" women who have engaged in premarital sex and somehow feel used were just doing it with the wrong people OR using sex as a tool to get what they wanted (a man to love them or marry them) and that's why they feel guilty about it. I would not trade my sexual history for anything- it was all MY CHOICE and I'm lucky enough to have married a man who feels the same way about premarital exploits. If he didn't, we wouldn't be married.

My inner goddess is so happy, she has a pink boa around her neck, wearing her F-U shoes on just waiting for this. Yes I am slut, a happy one at that.

Oh. My. God. This whole post is just ridiculous. Comparing women who willingly have premarital sex to women who have been sold for sex against their will? Absolutely disgusting. If you're ashamed of your sexual choices in the past, that's your problem, but don't be comparing yourself to women who DID NOT CHOOSE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THEM. I'm also convinced that these "religious" women who have engaged in premarital sex and somehow feel used were just doing it with the wrong people OR using sex as a tool to get what they wanted (a man to love them or marry them) and that's why they feel guilty about it. I would not trade my sexual history for anything- it was all MY CHOICE and I'm lucky enough to have married a man who feels the same way about premarital exploits. If he didn't, we wouldn't be married.

Ah, yes, no bigger moralist than a reformed whore. See Dr. Laura, Starr Parker, Barbara Curtis.

I just got done reading Lauren Nicole's post on how I'm a prostitute because I had sexy time while not being married. Hmm, now I feel an affinity for Patty the Daytime Hooker from "My Name is Earl."

I also took a look at Lauren Nicole's blog. Oy, what a bird-brained, pretentious vapid, self-absorbed twit she is. She's like a slightly older Raquel-a hipster/fundie Raquel.

Been stuck in my head All. Damn. Day.

(But, both my husband and I reposted to FB, let's spread the slutty word!)

Good God, now you got most of it stuck in my head! :x :oops: :D

I am a total slut who has been married for 15 years. Yep. Slutty, slutty me.

Not that I think of anyone as a slut. But it is just so stupid.

Since I worked for no one, I guess that means I trafficked myself around since I had sex before marriage. Since my number's in the double digits, why am I not rich? Huh huh huh? Trafficking involves money, and I never got any. Hmm. Also I better let my husband know he participated in trafficking since we had lots of sexy-times before getting married.

Damn. I saw a lolworthy picture of a cupcake with realistic lips and tongue licking jizz of the lips but can't find it now.

lol. Every time I see the title of this thread I think of the Sex and the City episode called "Are we all sluts?" Then it goes downhill from there....

Good God, now you got most of it stuck in my head! :x :oops: :D

OMG, that's brilliant!

And yes, since I went to college and was on the Pill when I first got married because hubby was still a starving student and had prescription drug coverage....I'm an elitist snobby slut too!

OMG, that's brilliant!

And yes, since I went to college and was on the Pill when I first got married because hubby was still a starving student and had prescription drug coverage....I'm an elitist snobby slut too!

How ever many days later and my husband and I are still constantly singing/quoting it. :whistle:

Not only am I a slutty slut, I engaged in some beastiality this weekend! I went to a dog show with my sister and we have to play with her dog's balls a little before showing him so he doesn't freak out when the judge does it. I also spooned all night with said slutty dog in the hotel bed. I wonder what the bible says about that?? :evil:

Not only am I a slutty slut, I engaged in some beastiality this weekend! I went to a dog show with my sister and we have to play with her dog's balls a little before showing him so he doesn't freak out when the judge does it. I also spooned all night with said slutty dog in the hotel bed. I wonder what the bible says about that?? :evil:

:shock: :?

Ya we're wierdos LadyPugLover, but it's pretty common I'm told... that was my first dog show so I just went with the flow.....

Why can't I read that post and take it seriously? It just sounds so out there, you know? The paranoia is way too much, especially when it comes to the parts about CPS. I just can't understand how a sane person can believe that social workers at CPS have a mission to destroy and enslave children... I'm honestly not able to read that post and take it seriously. I give up.

I wonder if this could be based on a true story that happened to Theonomy Mom, aka Leah Smith of Leah's Labyrinth. She is buddy buddy with Marinov, I swear I remember a comment of his on her blog but I can't find it now. They are both authors for American Vision. The quote "“I want to break that bitch’s face" came from the thread about her chastising her toddler for hours for a breach of high chair manners, I'm pretty sure.

I'm sure the police "raid" is mostly a figment of Leah Smith's blooming buzzing paranoia.

Here's the thread where the phrase "break her face" was used:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7225&hilit=theonomy+mom&start=40

Too bad Marinov left out the part about "breaking the will" of a 16 month year old by smacking her on and off for 2 hours while she was strapped in a high chair. You know it's bad when you shock Kelly/GenCedar's commenters.

I'd bet anything the mom in question was Leah Smith.

Theme song? With apologies to Steven Sondheim

Gee, Officer Marinov, we’re very upset;

We never had the love that every

Child oughta get.

We ain’t no delinquents,

We’re misunderstood.

Deep down inside us there is good!

There is good!

CHORUS

There is good, there is good,

There is untapped good.

Like inside, the worse of us is GOOD!

. . .

Dear kindly Judge, your Honor,

My parents treat me rough.

With all their marijuana,

They won’t give me a puff.

They didn’t wanna have me,

But somehow I was had.

Leapin’ lizards --that’s what I’m so bad!

. . .

Hear ye, Her ye! In the opinion

Of this court of FUNDIE OPINION , these SLUTS are

Depraved on account they ain’t had normal CHRISTIAN BIBLICAL and GODLY homes.

. . .

CHORUS

We are SLUTS, we are SLUTS,

We are SLUTS SLUTS SLUTS

Like we’re biblically SLUTS!

I'm proud to be a slut and I'll take a piece of cake now please. ;)

I feel like we are soulmates in an internet and shared enjoyment of cake way.

I also want to point out police raids are more boring and annoying than terrifying, and put it this way, I know. The most stupid thing about the last one was I had a postcard in a foreign language none of them could speak (they had searched the house and taken a box of stuff) I translated because they were very worried. It said "Having a great time! Loads of kisses!" They found something subversive in this evidently as it was taken into evidence :D

The police van was running late, so they chatted with us. They complained about their stab proof vests "Very uncomfy", asked us if our flatmate ever tidies his room (answer: no) told me off for not completing a course of antibiotics and moaned about the state of the toilet. They also argued about how to spell the name of the operation "It's for the paperwork" Then when this was settled, they arrested and cuffed us ;)

It's not how you want to spend your spare time, but you'll survive (probably). We're not expecting this to be the last visit either. So people whining about this (see: PP) are intensely annoying. It's like "But this can't happen to People Like Us!" Newsflash, sweetheart...it can happen to anyone.

Archived