IGNORED

We're all sluts, now

Burris

Past the cake...diet be damn..im a slut. my husband willbe glad to know. Im a teacher and I have had to report abuses... by this guys account im a slut...go me.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always wondered about that word. If one is a whoremonger, then "mong" must be a verb. How, exactly, does one mong?

A monger is a dealer or trader, as in fishmonger. Is a whoremonger a pimp?

"FJ did it" ? I'd buy that shirt in a minute!

And if saving a child from undeserved pain makes me a slut, I proudly join the ranks. But, I don't do high heels, so I'll be rockin' my tie-dye pedicure and belly-dancing bell anklet while we march!

How did you get the tie-dye pedicure ? Sorry for the thread jack.

Well, yes, but that's not unusual, especially not in English. Long story very short, it's a "bound morpheme".

Oh, yes -- I do know all of that. I was just being silly -- sorry if my tone didn't come through.

I'd rather be a slut than a fundie... :)

Me, too!

And I've been called a slut for the following:

Coloring my hair

Dressing "alternatively"

Going to clubs to see local rock bands

Getting a tattoo

Calling myself a feminist

Living independently in my own apartment

Didn't like 90% of FJ call CPS on Emily?

I seriously thought about it....

Awesomesauce, I'm a slut!!!

Since I am such a slutty slut I demand sex. Right now. I've had a very long dry spell so I think I deserve some...although I will take cake in the mean time. :D

Just because of all the cake talk:

In the interests of having a holiday that is free of family guilt, and catching up to the drastic Cake Holiday Gap between the US & China, my friends and I declared June 25 to be Cake Festival Day. Give pieces of cake to your friends! And if you choose to celebrate, publicize it ahead of time - otherwise no one will give you cake!

I can haz a slut badge?

Herez ur slut badge?

!B0F!Jng!2k~$(KGrHqIOKk!E)OcTqjdZBMYwJmJ+ZQ~~_35.JPG

This video is dedicated to my fellow sluts at FJ:

D6s7WCq-_Ak

Herez ur slut badge?

!B0F!Jng!2k~$(KGrHqIOKk!E)OcTqjdZBMYwJmJ+ZQ~~_35.JPG

This video is dedicated to my fellow sluts at FJ:

D6s7WCq-_Ak

Oooh!

BTW, look at your post count!

I resent the word slut, but if we're being called that by such a tool then what the heck, I am a slut too!! :dance: :clap: :P

And who is this weirdo anyways? Never heard of him before, neither have I read about him on here.

Man, I haven't been a slut since college. I really don't think I have the time for it now. And there's the whole husband thing. But it would be an honor to be counted as a slut among such venerable company.

Can I be a FJ slut too? Pretty please? I'll bring cake.

red-wedding-cakes-10.jpg

I'm also a slut since I take hormonal birth control pills to prevent cramping and to keep my periods lighter than they were. I also have my hair between chin and shoulder length, plus I wear pants most of the time. The only dresses I own are sleeveless.

My boyfriend is very glad I am a slut. He says guys need women like me. We don't live together, but we often pack a slut bag, for overnight stays.

Oh, yes -- I do know all of that. I was just being silly -- sorry if my tone didn't come through.

Oh. Well, I was just being a pedantic ass.

Welcome to my world. I'm not motivated by hatred of families, but by real concern for the children. The process is not easy - it IS an extreme measure to literally show up with police and forcibly remove children from their families and put them with strangers. The foster care system is far from perfect. I try to work with the families that I represent to put together good plans so that the kids don't have to stay in foster care, and so that CPS can leave their lives. CPS is a bureaucracy, and it is far from perfect. The whole process is not perfect - but it is sadly necessary.

Thank you for what you do.

Newsflash for Mr. Marinov: Words such as "slut," which you and your ilk have used to denigrate, shame, and silence women for years now no longer work. It's called 'evolution,' bitch; we're now immune to your use of the term “slut.â€

I've only ever kissed, let alone been close with, one man: My husband. I don't use birth control of any sort. We 'risk' bearing a "defective" child in a way few QFers will ever have to consider.

But if hating child abuse, and expecting insurers to fully cover their customers' health-care makes one a slut, than I'm totally a slut.

I'm a slut. A SLUT. A SLUUUUUUUUUUUUT. :clap: Hurray for sluts!

After reading though this thread, with everyone celebrating being called a slut, even though most are monogamous, celibate, etc (not that I make a moral judgement one way or the other; I slept with plenty of people before being monogamous for the past 11 years, and wasn't ashamed), I think that what stands out to me is the sheer ineffectiveness of calling literate, confident women sluts. The use of such a "slur" may get the media's attention, but the women that the word targets simply just don't care.

Proud SLUT!!!11!11!

Anybody up for a "slutea party?"

tumblr_lbiw6skKPu1qcve2ho1_400.jpg

That sluttea would go quite well with a batch of these:

slutcupcake.jpg

Slut pot luck, anyone? Don't forget the finger foods!

I am moved by the admissions and the strength of all you wonderful posters to say, proudly:

I AM A SLUT

I am a strong, sexual woman who loves to have sex with whomever she chooses. And I choose to whenever I can. I use BC to prevent blessings because I'm too busy having loud, crazy sex to take care of ankle biters. I don't want to fill a man's quiver; but am happy for him to fill mine. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* I don't apologize to my parents, God, or any patriarchal bullshit tool for the fact that I love, adore, worship and am in love with SEX. I love it so much I forget to bring along a partner and can sometimes have amazing sexy time with just me (and perhaps my trusty Rabbit). I have sex because it feels good. It makes me happy. I love the smell and feel of a man. I love him to do x, y and z to me and I return the favor happily. I have had sex with someone with whom I was monogamous. I've had sex as a one-night stand out of an explosion of lust. I've had sex with a non-monogamous partner (and used condoms because I'm a SMART slut!) Every sexual experience I've had, I treasure. Because I am a proud slut. And part of the responsibility once a woman takes the hallowed nomenclature of slut is to take responsibility for my sexuality, for my choices and to do anything and everything due to ONE reason: I FUCKING WANT TO. I do not lay down and accept my headship into my body because an imaginary man in the sky said it's the right thing to do. I don't do it because my mother or father transferred authority over my mind, body and soul to a man whom I am supposed to please out of subservient holiness. I am not a toy for a man. I do not exist to make him feel masculine. I do not exist to serve him. I exist for myself. And only myself.

I am a slut. And I am proud.

I am moved by the admissions and the strength of all you wonderful posters to say, proudly:

I AM A SLUT

I am a strong, sexual woman who loves to have sex with whomever she chooses. And I choose to whenever I can. I use BC to prevent blessings because I'm too busy having loud, crazy sex to take care of ankle biters. I don't want to fill a man's quiver; but am happy for him to fill mine. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* I don't apologize to my parents, God, or any patriarchal bullshit tool for the fact that I love, adore, worship and am in love with SEX. I love it so much I forget to bring along a partner and can sometimes have amazing sexy time with just me (and perhaps my trusty Rabbit). I have sex because it feels good. It makes me happy. I love the smell and feel of a man. I love him to do x, y and z to me and I return the favor happily. I have had sex with someone with whom I was monogamous. I've had sex as a one-night stand out of an explosion of lust. I've had sex with a non-monogamous partner (and used condoms because I'm a SMART slut!) Every sexual experience I've had, I treasure. Because I am a proud slut. And part of the responsibility once a woman takes the hallowed nomenclature of slut is to take responsibility for my sexuality, for my choices and to do anything and everything due to ONE reason: I FUCKING WANT TO. I do not lay down and accept my headship into my body because an imaginary man in the sky said it's the right thing to do. I don't do it because my mother or father transferred authority over my mind, body and soul to a man whom I am supposed to please out of subservient holiness. I am not a toy for a man. I do not exist to make him feel masculine. I do not exist to serve him. I exist for myself. And only myself.

Right-fucking-ON! Love this post! :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartbeating: :romance-heartbeating:

I AM A SLUT

FUCK YEAH! :auto-dirtbike: :greetings-clappingorange:

I have zero idea of what this boy-child is blabbering on about. He assumes that someone saying that FJ called CPS on them is telling the truth. Ok, I am telling the truth when I tell you that I'm a 106 year old man that can still do the watusi. So there.

I can out slut you all. Today after running errands with my bestie, I came home and tried to take a nap. During the 2 hours of trying but failing I had not one, not two but five males visit my bed to climb under the covers for either a snuggle or a chat. AND! And one female wanted me to snuggle her while she slept. So I am either the world's biggest slut or a mother whose sons come home after school and want a snuggle/chat while lieing in bed with me, the pugs and the feline headship. Either way you put it, this guy is going to twist it until he gets off on it.

Archived