IGNORED

Fundie/Duggar Dreams MERGED

emeraldskull

Every so often I have dreams where I'm friends with the Mortons, usually Dorothy or Campbell. This time it was Adeline and she told me she wasn't actually having a boy, but a girl named Amelia. If it turns out to be true I called it!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream about the Duggars. Michelle died of a stroke.  Anna had either divorced Josh and he was in prison or he had died. JB and Anna got married. I was a bridesmaid. (I don't know them in real life and I can't imagine being a bridesmaid in that wedding.)

• Disgust 5
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like my subconscious is truly fucked up. I had like the fourth horny dream about some of the adult Duggar sons (sans Josh, of fucking course).

They're not sex dreams. Just. Really fucking horny. The worst of them was when JB had somehow managed to become a really hot salt-n-pepper kind of a daddyymmmh. I felt so wrong waking up. I FOUND JB SEXY IN MY DREAM. WHAT THE FUCK.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 5

• 1 month later...

I had a dream that I was at some kind of foodie event with Jessa, Ben, Jinger, and Jeremy, and then Jeremy and I got to know each other better and he kept being touchy-feely with me and hitting on me. In front of Jinger!

I told him to knock it off, then I woke up.

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...

I dreamt that I had fillings fall out and when I called the dentist Alyssa Morton was the receptionist.  She was super friendly with me and I later met her and her mother and they recognized my voice from the phone.  (Alyssa had told her mom about me).  Then I moved into this 3 bedroom run down apartment with all the young Morton families.  We were all crowded into one large bedroom with all the kids.  It was super weird.  I kept thinking that all the kids are going to wake everyone up at night because at least one was bound to not sleep through the night.  And we found out that Campbell and John's son slept to 11am usually but was being woken early by everyone else getting up earlier.  Weird. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I dreamed that I drove past Jinger and Jeremy's house in LA and they had a group of friends over, and were all smoking joints.

• Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...

Omg a doosie last night! I think it was because I was making my kids’ lunches before bed… whew! Dreamt jRod invited me to her daughter’s (Tessa)birthday party… then asked me to clean the house and plan mermaid themed games… then invited another family and asked to use their house because it was bigger… then asked me to cook 2 lbs of taco meat to feed everyone so I was trying to stretch 2 lbs of meat in to 30 taco shells and so angry that I was roped in to this but felt so bad for Tessa that I just kept doing what she asked! Felt like that dream was 3 hours long! 

• Haha 7

• 1 month later...

Ooohhh I had a doozy of dream last night. I blame the Josh Duggar trial for this, I dreamed I clicked on the Mieczkowski family website and there was a long angry post at the top of the page by Jonathan about how Carver Bowers had MURDERED his sister. They were courting and either engaged or close to being engaged and he got angry at her and strangled her to death. So naturally in my dream what did I do? Went straight to FJ to post and read the comments about it 🤪.

A new Duggar dream:

After Jim Bob lost the election and Josh was sentenced to 10 years in prison, JB and Michelle divorced and JB married Jim Holt.

Michelle became a Tupperware consultant with her own product line consisting of 19 different bowls and jars, named after her children. Surprisingly noone wanted to buy the big bowl called Joshua.

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...

I've had plenty of fundy dreams before, but never when I was in a position to post about them. 

I was traveling with the Rodrigues clan and was invited to three Duggar events during our trip. The Rodrigueses weren’t invited, but they wouldn’t be turned away if they showed up.  Two were to take place on the same day, in an office setting. One of those was a reception and the other an event for Jinger.  Meanwhile, the Rodrigues family and I were visiting a place that made homeschool materials.  The kids were getting all over the machinery and I was trying to prevent them from doing so. I was also talking to Jill (who was very nice to me in the dream) and trying to hint that her homeschooling was substandard. In addition, I was worrying about how I was going to break the news that they needed to take me to Duggar functions during the trip until I remembered oh yeah, it’s the Duggars. Jill will go anywhere if she can say she’s been to one of their functions.

• Upvote 2

Another Duggar-inspired dream. I was on a bus with a group of Duggars and Duggar-haters going somewhere to hear an announcement about Josh’s sentencing. I was seated in back of Jim Bob, who was holding a small chile, maybe 2ish. We got off the bus in some sort of large shed that belonged to the Duggars. At first, I was standing close to Jim Bob again but I moved away because I didn’t want to be too friendly and give the wrong impression. I was also thinking “They know me, I’ve been in their house (the implication was that this was in prior dreams),:so they’ll see this as a betrayal.” Unfortunately, the dream ended before we heard about the sentencing. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream last night that Jessa Seewald and Jeremy Vuolo had a very public feud on Instagram. Jessa won due to some impressive snarking on Jeremy's pretentiousness.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a dream that Anna Duggar was back on Instagram pretending like everything was totally fine and that Josh didn't exist- she even started dating a new guy! The best part was that she pronounced Madyson's name like "Ma Dyson" in every video about her.

Oxycodone dreams are FUN.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 1:41 PM, indianabones said:

I had a dream that Anna Duggar was back on Instagram pretending like everything was totally fine and that Josh didn't exist- she even started dating a new guy! The best part was that she pronounced Madyson's name like "Ma Dyson" in every video about her.

Oxycodone dreams are FUN.

I will forever say Ma Dyson in my head now, so thanks for that! 🤣

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a pretty run of the mill dream that I was the midwife for Katey Duggar's recent birthing.

• Upvote 1

I had a dream that I knew Katie Bates my freshman year of college and walked in on her and "some guy from New Jersey" making out on her bed in her dorm room. We were hanging out again, years later, and I finally made the connection that it was Travis and she was super embarrassed. Then I realized that most of the Bates probably kissed before marriage and all lied about it.

• Upvote 1

I had a dream that I was playing a board game. A Duggar-themed board game that was like a cross between Clue and Chutes & Ladders. The board was the TTH, the playable characters were JB, Michelle, and all 19 kids, and the items you could interact with included a pickle, JB's alleged toupee, and Anna's "Joshygirl" purse (among others I don't remember). If it wasn't Duggar-themed, it could possibly be a cool game in real life lol

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

I dreamed that Lawson Bates wanted me to stop what I was doing and come see something. I didn’t want to and in my dream kept putting him off in various ways. Right before I woke up I was lying about how amazing his work was to distract him. Even subconscious sleeping me tried to assuage the fundie male ego b/c they won’t accept an outright NO. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

…something about a flying Buffalo calf - with wings!
Flew on its own, above its herd - and me crashing a Maxwell event like none other:

Sports were being played and Uriah’s outdoor kitchen featured a steam grill that would’ve accommodated roughly 72 bratwurst, packed tightly. 

Centerpiece of the dream, though: Uriah was 2-1/2 stories tall, with dormer windows and a stone facade in the manner of a Renaissance castle. 

I actually want to dream the next episode!!!

Following 

Edited by MamaJunebug
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that Tiffany Bates was diagnosed with cancer, which caused her to reevaluate her life and ultimately decide to divorce Lawson after realizing he loves himself way more than he loves her.

• 3 months later...

I’ve had more fundie dreams than I can count. I know it’s hit at least 100 by now. And it’s always the same thing. I meet or know fundies in real life and I’m so afraid they will find out I’m on FJ. And me trying to figure out how I can talk about them on FJ without giving myself away. It’s so stressful!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I dreamed last night that I was best friends with Nurie Rodrigues and one of her bridesmaids for the Nurptials. Everything for the wedding was going haywire and I was running around putting out fires, then her dad died and everyone was overjoyed about how he'd gone to be with Jesus. As the only atheist in said dream, I found the entire thing to be super confusing.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

• 2 months later...

Note to self... do not look through Chelsea Pomeroy's insta before falling into a fevered covid sleep. I can't even make sense of the nonsense my mind created. Except at the end, she abandoned the whole family, and I adopted her kids. 😵

Edited by yeahthatsme74
  • Haha 1

I had what was more of a fundie nightmare last night. In my dream, IBLP decided to go full cult and bought a bunch of land to start a compound. For whatever reason, I was trapped there taking care of a bunch of kids. When myself and another girl escaped to get the kids help, David Waller and some other fundie dudes got on their quads and chased us down. Fortunately, we made our way to a public high school that provided us shelter and hid us while David Waller walked around looking for us.

• Upvote 2