IGNORED

Any Lina Updates?

longskirts

Finally delurking here...hello everyone!

Lina has always been so fascinating to me because she chose this lifestyle by herself without being brought up in it, which for me personally is unimaginable.

Tony is scary, from what I've seen him write, and I can't help thinking that he appeals to her because he'll give her all the authority and creepy "guidance" that her parents wouldn't.

I don't know that much about Tony- what is particularly scary about him? Are you referring to writings on his facebook page?

I have access to her blog and they are very much together. They spend as much time together as possible and are obviously very much in love. Her parents like him as well. He moved to TX a couple months ago and they seem to be planning their future. Nothing earth-shattering.

Finally delurking here...hello everyone!

Lina has always been so fascinating to me because she chose this lifestyle by herself without being brought up in it, which for me personally is unimaginable.

I don't know that much about Tony- what is particularly scary about him? Are you referring to writings on his facebook page?

I believe this is where he got his "Taliban Tony" nickname and where he's outed as a jerk: http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7281/L ... ony?page=1

So looks like TT's parents find his whole way of living nutty since he basically went faux jew on them and has moved out of state to marry some girl he met on the internet and has only interacted with in person a handful of times. I can only imagine how that wedding will be when they bring both of the families together since their parents and siblings are not fundie in the least, but they try to so hard to portray this fundie SAH lifestyle when its them really calling all the shots.

Where did you see that? The things that I've seen show that his mom and brother are at least as crazy as he is if not more so. His whole family seems off their rockers. :?

Where did you see that? The things that I've seen show that his mom and brother are at least as crazy as he is if not more so. His whole family seems off their rockers. :?

Someone is on his fb friend's list and this was posted

I'm friends with Taliban Tony on FB and there have been a lot of interesting exchanges on his wall.

from his brother:

hey dude, ginny said she is never going to talk to you again for the rest of her life, and dad will most likely never talk to you if you dont call him... and i actually have to delete you from my life because you live in TX......so yea im not really sure if you have a family anymore....just an FYI...

from his sister:

AJ, thanks so much for calling me on my 18th, yes EIGHTEENTH, birthday. It meant so much to me!

Paulina Prieto When was your bday, Emily? AJ didn't tell me! Happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoyed it :)

Emily Dodd Lina, thank you for the belated birthday =] It was on Monday, but the reason AJ didn't tell you is because he forgot. So my post is actually sarcastic. I think he is soooooo in love with you that he has completely forgotten about us

from another female relative:

Aj Dodd

Hey AJ, this is Jo Jo hacking into you account. I just wanted to say that I miss you and I love you a lot and I really miss you a lot. And you forgot to call me and Ginny and Mason on our birthdays.....so your brothership is on the line and the tribe has almost spoken. But I still kinda miss you.....a lot! Love Jo Jo

Mother and brother are whatever religion Lina and T.T. have decided to play at. That brother's facebook wall is open and is painful to read and based on the comments I worry about her marrying into that entire family.

I think they miss seeing him since he moved but that doesn't mean that they disagree with him.

Yeah, moving all the way over and having family members saying he'S just not in contact anymore is NOT reassuring (on top of this taliban bout).

I call BS on the parents being supportive. IT's her blog she writes whatever she wants to.

Can someone fill me in on exactly how Lina and Anthony met? I've heard reference to internet stalking, but would like details if anyone has them.

Thanks!

Didn't he message her on Facebook a lot or something, and she was kind of freaked out so she deleted her facebook and created a new private one to get away? But he found the new one and started messaging her there, so she decided it was a sign from God that Tony loved her enough to find her after she ran away from him, and fell in love.

And her family likes him?!?!? WTF?

Guest Anonymous
And her family likes him?!?!? WTF?

She said that they like him, I'm not sure that's really the case. I'm hoping that they have Tony's number and are just trying to keep from shoving her into his (potentially abusive) arms by forbidding the fruit.

Funny thing, Paulina and Meredith are FB friends with Andrea (God is writing my love story). Small world. Wonder what got them all together?

They all believe a lot of the same things and they all got snarked on by Free JInger to the point where the quit blogging. (although Meredith tried to make it seem like she had no reason left to blog now that she was riding off into the sunset as Perfect Stephen's wife)

Archived