IGNORED

Tabby Endorses the Pearls

GeoBQn

I don't think that will happen. She's another blogger who complains that we "hide behind our anonymity" by using "fake names." I've been using my forum name in various ways ever since I picked it as an AIM screen name in middle school, in the mid 90's. We've had the internet for about 20 years. At this point, people should be used to the concept of not having to use your real name on it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tabby, honey, you don't know persecution from a hole in the wall.

Maybe after you've had your house picketed a couple of times and your picture (titled "RELIGIOUS BIGOT") plastered around the neighborhood by the notorious space alien cult of greed and power, then MAYBE you might be able to claim persecution. But I had those very things happen to me (and more) and guess what? They happened as the result of some things I said and did.

In short, if you're going to support a man whose teachings have led to the deaths of children, you can, should and ought to expect that you're going to be called out for that. It's not persecution, not in the least. In fact, may I suggest that you go back and read your Bible and tell me where being called out for supporting child abuse is persecution.

By the way, WHERE is that party? My middle-aged, single, no kids, heterosexual, mortgage-paying life is SO BORING.

ETA: I've been using the same name online for nearly 20 years. It's really easy to figure out who I am. Plus, if I get annoyed enough, I might even come over to your blog, leave a comment and sign my very recognizable and searchable Real Name to it.

Ummm...Tabby...you claim to keep Torah...HOWEVER...in Jewish theology, a child is not "alive" until it draws a breath. At least that's what my Orthodox friend explained to me. So...your rantings about abortion PROVE you're just another fundie who has twisted the bible to suit yourself.

FTR...anyone who would even SUGGEST using corporal punishment on a baby is SICK SICK SICK! Seriously, psychologically deranged. Sorta like my mom who wanted to make sure I didn't go to hell so she beat it out of me.

Feminist...you betcha. Lesbian...well, that'd surprise the living hell out of my husband! Have had the joy of raising a whole bunch of kids. Oh...and dare I mention that I'm a senior religion major at a very well known, rather conservative BAPTIST university???

Whatever dear...enjoy yourself...I'll see you in hell.

She's doing some crazy gay-bashing in the comments now. All sympathy I had for her is now gone. She's yet another mean-spirited, narrow-minded, holier-than-thou bigot. And she's incredibly dumb.

I wonder what would happen if her Bible went missing and she couldn't look up quotes. How in the world would she answer questions? It makes me think of the scene in The IT Crowd where Jen asks Roy and Moss, "How can you people live like this" and Moss starts to Google the question.

Also, if someone responded to her cries of "persecution" by mentioning Holocaust Remembrance Day in the comments, she'd probably find some hideously offensive way to link it back to her situation. Or abortion.

Tabby missed the wine at Passover and instead went for a couple of pints of the kool aid. Its a pity she is wasting her time blogging while her husband is supposedly at deaths door and clinging to life.

....I just can't understand. How can I get on that list for that party??!

And Tabby, I suggest you invest into a dictionary AND a thesaurus. If you are going to cry persecution, please do put a little more effort into it. Maybe it will get you further up the waiting list for a Free Jinger Persecution Badge. We like creativity around here ;) or at least I do....satanist feminist homosexual, that is an improvement over a 'hag' but still not quite enough to get ya up there on the top of the list.

Wait, this is a gay gossip site? Crap. I'm straight. And I was just getting settled in here, too. :doh:

I had to post over there, couldn't help it, the Pearls infuriate me too much. Not sure my comment will get through, though.

Tabby, I'm just a Christian who has successfully raised two Godly Christian children to adulthood without using any of the Pearls' methods. No plumbing line, whatever that is, no spanking, no abuse of any kind. Because whether you believe it or not, they're advocating abuse, plain and simple, and you are too blinded by what seems like idol worship of the Pearls to see it.

Michael Pearl and his ilk will certainly have to answer to God one day for the abuse heaped upon innocent babies and children, and I suspect God will have no mercy on them, or on anyone who is foolish enough to follow his insane ideas on child rearing.

I'm just so SICK of people like this. :angry-cussingblack:

Why does this not surprise me? A barely educated woman follows those teachings - unsurprising really considering the cult she has got herself involved in. She hasn't even got the critical thinking skills to realise what the Pearls say is all bullshit.

I left her a long comment about how Pearl's teachings had caused the death of several children and linked her an article about it as well. I also reminded her that pointing this out is no persecuting either Pearl or Tabby.

She didn't post it, of course.

Apparently I murder my own children and work for Satan. Huh.

*inserts terrible joke about working for Satan being better than current unemployment*

:lol: How very true. I'd rather work with Satan than these 'godly' types anyway.

I can't get to her blog anymore. Anyone else having this problem?

Me neither. She must have made it private.

I feel sorry for people like her. She obvious has a lot of personal problems that she cannot face and so she feels the need to blame either gays or Satan for her problems. She is just one of those people who cannot face her life unless she convinces herself that she is a victim. It is a very sad way to live.

People from the Free Jinger site, another gay gossip site,feminist and abortionist, send hate mail to me every day. They want to shut me up and shut you up, they only go after those who are teaching truth, because they follow ha satan, whether they believe or not.

Don't let them discourage you and make you close your blog.That is exactly what they want. Don't be scared of their threats and accusations.Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world.

They don't want your witness ,because of some may become saved. If we buckle at their persecution, how will we stand when the persecution will get much worse in these last days???

Guess she's not in good touch with "He is that greater", and a bunch of anonymous people on the webz were able to "discourage" her so much that she closed her blog, which was exactly what she was telling her chums not to do.

It appears that we "shut her up" after all. Which is funny to me b/c I don't even know who she is.

And I don't feel sorry for people who are willfully ignorant.

My sympathy is gone too.

I'm in need of some gay gossip. Anyone, please. :shifty:

Edited to add, her blog is now private.

I feel sorry for people like her. She obvious has a lot of personal problems that she cannot face and so she feels the need to blame either gays or Satan for her problems. She is just one of those people who cannot face her life unless she convinces herself that she is a victim. It is a very sad way to live.

Oh, what a surprise. You're taking the opposite stance of everyone else. I don't suppose you want to instigate anything, do you? :o

No, I do not want to instigate anyone. I think this woman is a crazy bitch. It has just been my experience that most people like this are rather miserable people themselves, and that is why they turn to victimhood. I guess I just think it's sort of sad is all.

Oh, I've been banned from Tabby's site :crying-blue:

I wrote her one email stating that Triscuits are LEAVENED and that if matzah is so hard to come by then why can't she mix up some flour and water and stick it in the over for a few minutes. Basically I called her out on her laziness and fake Jewyness.

ANd here I thought she was never going to ban people b/c she wanted to spread her good word.

Good. One less fundie blog for the unsuspecting person to find.

Looks like she went private.

Wondering if my reply ever made it up? :

Most of the people on FJ are not gay, or abortionists (although it wouldn't really matter if they were), or whatever else you want to call us, and I really doubt whoever is sending you hate mail is an active member & am almost certain it is not the site owner or a moderator (we have had our share of trolls there as well).

The Bible says not to bear false witness about people. I know you feel like internet "persecution" is some badge of honor and posting things like this gets you sympathy, but you are misrepresenting that board and most of its members and you know it. Many more people there defended you and were sympathetic when your blog was first mentioned, but you chose to focus on a few critical people and play the victim instead.

You are not doing yourself any favors posting lies and falsehoods and its really despicable how you are trying to hide your vitriol behind scripture.

She'll be back. She can't not spend her glittery hate around the internet, it's what Jesus would do! Remember all those verses where he told followers to be really mean to anyone who is not just like? And to make up lies about people if it proved your oh-so-holy point? Oh, wait :think:

Tabby obviously has a really thin skin because she says cruel and horrible things on a daily basis but cannot take even the mildest criticism. That's okay, Tabs, we'll be watching and waiting because

000wwdd4

Looks like she went private.

Wondering if my reply ever made it up? :

Tabby doesn't know what the word vitriol means. And your proper grammar probably took her for a loop. She knows a Free Jinger person by the fact that they can spell and follow at least some grammar rules.

Archived