IGNORED

Tabby Endorses the Pearls

GeoBQn

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets see if she approves my comment. HA!

He got a "bad rap" because he endorses child abuse, not "spanking." He encourages people to beat children until they wet themselves! That is not "spanking." The fact that you fail to recognize the difference is truly scary.

Lets see if she approves my comment. HA!

Nah she'll just run over to MK@H and whine about being persecuted. She's been a proponent of the Pearls for some time. I wonder if she's training her grandchild yet.

*snerk* She said he is being persecuted. I just don't understand how these Christians go on! Must be hard.

Why has she capitalized 'He' when referring to Pearl? Surely 'He with a capital H' is reserved for the Lord... :lol:

The jig is up. She found out we are all followers of Satan.

plaintorahkeeper.blogspot.com/2012/04/sisters-and-brethren-do-you-really.html

Apparently I murder my own children and work for Satan. Huh.

*inserts terrible joke about working for Satan being better than current unemployment*

Oh, she got herself all worked up over there! :lol:

She teaches her kids with that spelling and grammar (god she probably spells it grammer)?

I don't blame Him, and I think we should support him and pray for him, because don't think for a minute, these people won't persecute you too. Can't you see the spiritual warfare that is going on. Satan and his followers are only going to go after those who are a threat to Him. He wants to attack us in any way possible, try to discourage us, try to close down our blogs, have us arrested, children taken away and all the other tactics the enemy is using.

People from the Free Jinger site, another gay gossip site,feminist and abortionist, send hate mail to me every day. They want to shut me up and shut you up, they only go after those who are teaching truth, because they follow ha satan, whether they believe or not.

Don't let them discourage you and make you close your blog.That is exactly what they want. Don't be scared of their threats and accusations.Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world.

They don't want your witness ,because of some may become saved. If we buckle at their persecution, how will we stand when the persecution will get much worse in these last days???

She is out of her effing mind. :shock:

Oh, she got herself all worked up over there! :lol:

She teaches her kids with that spelling and grammar (god she probably spells it grammer)?

She claims she was a 2nd or 3rd grade teacher, but I believe I''ll have to call bullshit on that. That may just be satan talking though...who knows in this den of iniquity :D

Why are we 'another gay gossip site'? We're not ONTD or run by Perez Hilton. I think most of our members are straight women and many with kids. Clearly only gay people care about kids enough to not want them hit with plumbing line!

Gay gossip? Threats? Accusations? Abortionists?

Where have you all been hiding the real party, and what do I have to do to get on the door list?

People from the Free Jinger site, another gay gossip site,feminist and abortionist, send hate mail to me every day. They want to shut me up and shut you up, they only go after those who are teaching truth, because they follow ha satan, whether they believe or not.

Don't let them discourage you and make you close your blog.That is exactly what they want. Don't be scared of their threats and accusations.Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world.

They don't want your witness ,because of some may become saved. If we buckle at their persecution, how will we stand when the persecution will get much worse in these last days???

Wait, we're a gay gossip site? DAMN! Anyone got some good news on Anderson or maybe Neil Patrick Harris? I got zip! We dont want to shut you up, silly woman! We want you to keep on blathering so that we can make fun of your tome! Please continue all of your blogs under the misguided hope that one day your words will find my heart and lead me to whatever you believe in!

As a point of interest, how can I follow something that I dont believe in? I dont think I believe in martians but perhaps they have tenants that are close to what I believe. Does that mean that I follow the martian overlord without knowing it?

Brethren and Sisters, this persecution is just training, compared to what we will likely endure in these end times.

Persecution? Really? Let me tell you about persecution. Yesterday was Yom Hashoah, the day of rememberance for the MILLIONS who were tortured and murdered during the holocaust. Thats persecution! Perhaps you should have known that? Whatever you are "suffering" is called "criticism". Go ahead and look up the definition of the two and see if you equate them to our discussing the bullshit that is spewing from your fingers.

And let us pray for those living in sin and bondage to ha satan.It is not too late. If you pray to Yahweh in sincerity and repentance, the Holy Spirit will abide in you, and you shall be changed. All your sins forgiven. All your thoughts and the sinful life you lived will be replaced by Yahweh's thoughts, and a life that is pleasing to Him. It is not too late, but we don't know the time nor the hour when our Saviour is coming. None of us know if we will have tomorrow. Don't wait, for today is the day for your salvation.

You know whats useful? ACTION! Get off your ass and actually DO something for the people in this world. Go work for a DV support group, a suicide hotline, a victim's support group... something that actually has the possibility of HELPING someone. Dont sit on your ass and pray that people believe what you believe and think that everything will be peachy. You know what I did this week? No, you have no fucking idea. You dont know about the bloody mess that showed up in my office TUESDAY begging me to let the person that beat the ever loving shit out of her out of jail because she loves him. You dont know about the child molestor I stared down today. How about the escaped burglar with 4 rapes linked by CODIS? Yes, I'm a fornicator. I may even be an adulteror. But KISS MY FUCKING ASS. I do more for people living right fucking now than you will ever do and I'm quite sure that god smiles on that.

Dont hide behind bible quotes to pretend like youre a good, productive member of society. Your actions speak louder than words.

Yes, I got into the wine...

Hey Tabby,

I know you're reading here, so I'll give you a little FYI. If someone disagrees with you, as we do here, that is NOT persecution. I would encourage you to get a dictionary and look up "disagree" and "persecute", so you can educate yourself on the difference.

Best of luck!

I'm gay?! Does that mean I'll have great fashion sense from now on?!?! Oh damn, I'm a woman...sigh...sensible shoes from hereon out.

We homeschool and home church.We are not affiliated with no denominations or churches. We just love Yahweh and Yahshua and believe in keeping the entire Word of Yah,Old and New, through the grace and power of Yahshua.

You are not affiliated with "no denominations?" You think that you can adequately educate your children when you cant write a sentence properly?

I'm the person who commented. Hi Tabby :greetings-waveyellow:

I didn't realise being a feminist was restricted to those participating in gang rape a la Sodom & Gomorrah :liar:

Enjoy sharing Heaven with all of us horrible feminist queers ;)

:gay-gay: :gay-female: :orcs-gayflag:

Why is there an Orc with a Pride flag??

Oh, Tabby! Cry me a river, build me a bridge and get on over!

NEXT.....

P.S. Tabby the correct spelling is a lot... Learn how to spell it correctly. We've told you enough times you should have caught on by now. And you claim you were a teacher and you homeschool your own children and you can't spell a lot correctly. Damn women, you're an epic fail.

Ha Satan? I always did suspect Satan was a funny guy...

Ha Satan? I always did suspect Satan was a funny guy...

HaSatan is what FakeJews think Satan is called :doh:

"Ha" is the definite article in Hebrew, so it translates as "The Satan." Of course, the actual Jewish idea of "Satan" and the purpose of evil is WAAAAAAAY different than the Christian idea of the Devil.

A new gem of SOTDRT spelling from Tabby:

it never seizes to amaze me the Scriptures people use to validate their sin

It sort of feels like shooting fish in a barrell, it's just too easy. How I wish Tabby would do a Brandy and come over here.

Archived