IGNORED

The gays have a secret facist regime- homototalitarianism

SpeakNow

If you want we can also send an assistant to help you with anything you need ( ;) ). The new toasters are much better quality than the last ones. This year we have doubled our groups numbers so we have more money to spend on gifts for the good little LGBTQ people of the world.

The toaster is already rainbow coloured and you can choose between rainbow toast, male/male symbol, female/female symbol, or blue and pink transgender symbol.

I received my toaster today, and as promised it delivers beautiful rainbow toast. I plan to offer some to my neighbors when I go proselytize to them using the pamphlets you sent. :D

I received my toaster today, and as promised it delivers beautiful rainbow toast. I plan to offer some to my neighbors when I go proselytize to them using the pamphlets you sent. :D

You got any extras? my husband and I need work spreading our bi-sexual agenda. We're the moles, see. Everyone assumes we're STRAIGHT and then once we've GOT em, we can convince em!

They keep saying it's for a mural, but in the news clip they only show a sketch. Is it fixed to the wall? I'm curious if it was meant to be a permanent fixture in the school.

Can I have this toaster?

352698.jpg

I want that sooo much! It better toast bread with the exact same design as the toaster. If it does, I decree it's the official toaster of homototalitarianism :lol:

Archived