IGNORED

This a great way for the Duggars to spread love and warmth..

homeschoolmomma1

Okay so I got an e-mail from Discovery that there was a sale. So I went and decided to see if they discounted the Duggar items. After realizing that 50% off should be the actual porice of the season sets- hey I'm cheap.

Then I was caught by the fact that EVERY item had 5 stars. I was like ummm okay. Then I went to the hooded sweatshirt and saw in the comments

This a great way for the Duggars to spread love and warmth.. to the world..

Well, thank you Duggars- I will go on and buy a bunch for Winter. :roll: Sorry but really? really?

I also noticed there is not many people rating the products so that makes a difference if it is 5 stars.

Here is a link to the comment http://store.discovery.com/19-kids-counting-i-heart-duggars-hoodie-navy/detail.php?p=280746&v=tlc_shows_18-kids-and-counting

I'm not surprised whenever the Duggars come up as a topic on parenting boards I visit the response is always that they are awesome!!! Even when most of the women on the board are liberals they still seem to have praise for how well behaved the kids are and other praise.

I added a 1-star review with this text:

Duggars can try to spread warmth all they want, and some people certainly get a warm and fuzzy from them, but those people seem to know little about what the Duggars actually believe and what those they admire believe.

Hasn't shown up yet... We'll see what their filtering policy is...

I wish I thought the same. Unfortunately I think these are people that feel a connection to the "Duggar Mission"

Archived