IGNORED

Another sneak peak..Duggars say goodbye.

sassyNoz47

On the certificate it lists attended by: Deanna Grace, Jill Duggar, Sarah Walker, Mommy, Daddy, Sisters Jana, Jessa, Jinger, Joy. Does that mean they were the ones who helped Michelle deliver a dead fetus?

Yes, I'm afraid it does.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am just reading through this thread. Have not wanted cable this badly in a long time. Anybody know where to find this online?

Its not up on YouTube yet. I haven't checked any of my pirate torrents sites for it, it could be up on a pirate site.

I'm still waiting on any of this season to hit the torrent sites/youtube so I can watch. Whoever pirates this shit must have given up - more power to them, but I hope someone else picks up the slack.

Like I said before-I do feel bad for Michelle for miscarrying. It doesn't matter how many children how many you have, a miscarriage can be a depressing thing for any mothers or mothers to be. I'll even give her a pass for mourning the loss in an unusual way (hand written letter, the funeral service, and the supposed obituary) but my problem throughout this whole thing was the way they used the miscarriage for publicity purposes. Michelle's tears might have been real but she knew damn well deep inside she was going to have sympathy attention from viewers to news outlets. They went from "Please gives us privacy as we handle this difficult situation as a family" to "Well, Hell, might as well get some fame in to boost up ratings!" T

here's just something about this whole "Bill knowing the sex of the baby" that's been bothering me a lot. It's almost like they randomly threw that in there for critics to show them "See, this was not staged nor are we famewhores! We wanted Bill to know this!' and to shut us up. Think about it-this whole season finale episode was a big "fuck you" to critics from the mentioning of Caleb to the reasoning behind the film crew being there to film the devastating news.

Hey Duggars, you might think that by pulling this crap on us to shut us up was a genius idea, but, in reality, it just shows how fake and fame hungry you really are. I'm sorry for your loss but the fact you guys had the audacity to share this grief to the world and then throw in the whole "Bill is the only one who's going to know!" as your excuse for filming it, doesn't fly us. Just admit you're enjoying the perks of being "famous" and we'll leave you guys alone. You're not preaching your faith to others-you're just bragging now how much money you've made since the show has started and taking advantage of it by using Jubilee for sympathy points and more 15 minutes of fame.

there's just something about this whole "Bill knowing the sex of the baby" that's been bothering me a lot. It's almost like they randomly threw that in there for critics to show them "See, this was not staged nor are we famewhores! We wanted Bill to know this!' and to shut us up. Think about it-this whole season finale episode was a big "fuck you" to critics from the mentioning of Caleb to the reasoning behind the film crew being there to film the devastating news.

I agree that there was a ton or reenactment going on, but I suppose it's remotely possible the "only Bill will know" part may have been true, or at least true to the extent that he was always a part of the plan.

Seeing that Kynzie got a pink cake on the today show and Michael got a male symbol in the sky (over the top much?) to announce their genders to their "surprised" parents, I can see them setting up a huge "oh my gosh, it's a girl" episode to outdo both of those episodes.

Still, why the soundman? I think it would have made far more sense if they did as the Bates did and claimed to only have told Jill or Jana and that she passed on the info to TLC.

Usually, these types of things make me a little teary-eyed. Not this time. I just couldn’t get past the fact that every detail of a lost child was filmed for profit. Yet, I did get teary-eyed watching the aftermath of the death of a beloved character on General Hospital. Go figure.

The doctor did ask how Josie was doing and I didn’t hear a response. I agree he looked a little disturbed by the fact that Michelle was pregnant again.

I don’t think Jill was being blamed. To me it was more of trying to show that Michelle and Jill were carefully charting the pregnancy and had no inkling that anything was wrong. Anyone else thing Jill was a little too happy when talking about the announcement and how she had been tracking the baby’s progress? It was just weird.

I can’t believe Michelle was wearing the blue shirt at the funeral. Are they so cheap that Michelle cannot have a new outfit for the funeral. At least have someone go out and get her a black shirt.

I think most of the ultrasound appointment was real. The tech did not look like she was acting. She really did seem to be in shock that she could not find a heartbeat. I think Michelle was really surprised that no heartbeat was found. It was as though she had no idea what to say. I think of that had that part been re-enacted, Michelle would have had a better response. I believe her grief was real.

I don’t know if the announcement to the family was real or not but, if it was, I was disturbed how no one seems to comfort each other, even when some of the girls seemed upset. Most people give each other (side) hug, an arm around the shoulders or a pat on the knee when something bad is announced and one is upset. They all just sat individually with no movement toward anyone else. The lack of affection in the Duggar family has always bothered me. Joy looked like she could care less.

I don’t know if the announcement to the family was real or not but, if it was, I was disturbed how no one seems to comfort each other, even when some of the girls seemed upset. Most people give each other (side) hug, an arm around the shoulders or a pat on the knee when something bad is announced and one is upset. They all just sat individually with no movement toward anyone else. The lack of affection in the Duggar family has always bothered me. Joy looked like she could care less.

Jed was the only boy who was crying. He must be a sensitive soul. Jackson did seem confused and upset, but that's understandable at his age.

don’t know if the announcement to the family was real or not but, if it was, I was disturbed how no one seems to comfort each other, even when some of the girls seemed upset. Most people give each other (side) hug, an arm around the shoulders or a pat on the knee when something bad is announced and one is upset. They all just sat individually with no movement toward anyone else. The lack of affection in the Duggar family has always bothered me. Joy looked like she could care less.

I noticed this when Grandpa died. No one attempted to comfort each other, and actually it was as if these folks didn't know how to grieve, express feelings of pain or loss or regret. I wonder if it has to do with the 'going to a better place' POV?

I was stunned at the lack of comfort that was offered. I understand shock and being numb, but not one moved over to Michelle to give her a hug or kiss? That's just strange to me.

Oh and was is John David who offered Jefferson as a name, then said, "for Jefferson Davis". :roll:

They're taught not to show their true emotions (unless they're jumping for Jeebus) practically since birth. I grew up in unsavory circumstances during my formative years and learned to shut it down very early on. I still am not very emotional, except privately.

Vision, was it you, here, who posted the names on the little "death certificate" they had? The first person isn't Deanna. I caught the west coast feed, froze it and it's definitely someone named "Vanessa Graves/Groves." Definitely not sister Deanna. Probably a married Query daughter with proper Gothard training.

Looking at that thing in detail, Boob's handwriting is as arrested as his wife's.

Jed was the only boy who was crying. He must be a sensitive soul. Jackson did seem confused and upset, but that's understandable at his age.

I have not seen the episode yet, but as a parent it is so hard for me to see my one child being sad, much less give 19 children such sad news. That is the point at which I would have been overcome with emotion at their sadness/confusion. IDK, maybe it is from cameras always being around/shock, but I don't think it's ungodly to have compassion for your children and express an extreme emotion in that case. I have had to stop talking to regain my composure when trying to tell my young daughter about a death in the family between sobs. It's very hard to see those sad looks on a child's face.

On the subject of expressing emotions, it makes me think of when the family was brought in to see Josie and several of the older girls were crying. Then later they were talking about "precious life". I call BS on that. It seems to me that your first reaction would be shock and then sadness at the realization of the long road ahead/concern of whether your sister was going to live. "Joy" is not the only emotion that people feel.

Usually, these types of things make me a little teary-eyed. Not this time. I just couldn’t get past the fact that every detail of a lost child was filmed for profit. Yet, I did get teary-eyed watching the aftermath of the death of a beloved character on General Hospital. Go figure.

LOL except the beloved character isn't dead after all.

I didn't cry during 19KAC tonight I thought I might.

They needed to post a warning. I was fine until I heard a soft sob behind me. I looked behind me and found my preteen beat red and trying his best not to cry. I went to him and we sob our eyes out and I found the reason why he was crying because the funeral on tv reminded him of his grand mother's death and how much we grieved. He asked if Michelle turned into a zombie like I had and he was crying because he thought the Duggar kids had to go without a "real mom that is really there for you" like he and his brothers did. I couldn't answer him because I was crying to hard. I can't believe my preteen remembers the pain I went through and put him through from when he was just a preschooler.

MichelLe, you don't have a clue of the pain, heartache and harm you are causing your children. If you had half of a mother's love for your children, you would quit the show and just love them.

Advertisers

Carpet (empire) x2

JC Penney x2

Pier 1 imports x2

Philadelphia cream cheese (with people in bed)

Crayola x 2

Directv x2

National flood insurance

Marshalls

Burger king

Loreal Hair Color

Olive Garden

Salon Pas x2

“The Lucky One†PG13

Chevy

“Warhorseâ€

Ikea

The Killing

Gevalia

Sketchers

Garnier Nutrise

Walgreens

Values.com

1800petmeds

Jimmy Dean

Tic Tacs

Match.com

Homegoods

Moneymutual.com

Progressive

I appreciate you listing the sponsors. The episode is just starting here. I might send off a few emails while I'm waiting at the dr's office tomorrow to sponsors.

I cry whenever they show footage of soldiers returning home. Heck, I tear up when I see players getting to hoist the Stanley Cup. But I was dry-eyed through this whole episode- I even dozed off for a bit. It was contrived, probably re-enacted in parts, and just awkward. Not that I don't feel for their loss, but their reactions seemed so scripted and fake- the whole episode was just wrong.

Two things stuck out for me:

One of the howlers (Jed or Jer?) saying "This is going to be a disaster." Really, given what happened, they actually didn't edit that out?

They buried their baby in an AMMO BOX. Enough said.

Someone over at TWOP mentioned seeing a promo that said the Duggars would return in the fall. I missed that. They've never been off the air for 6 months since the early special days. Hmmm...

What disturbed me the most about this dumb show is the tag posted at the end of the episode. It was IN MEMORY OF JUBILEE SHALOM DUGGAR. I was thinking aside from Michelle who really has any memories of Jubilee.

So I guess they didn't show Michelle leaving out Caleb at the funeral. Not surprised. Does anyone still have that original audio? Now would be the perfect time to send it to TMZ or places like that so the fakeness of the show could be seen.

Poor Jill when they came back from Israel a week late they seemed to not miss her at all. Maybe she was so focused because really what else does she have going for her. I wonder if she'll be one of the last bigger girls to be married off.

What disturbed me the most about this dumb show is the tag posted at the end of the episode. It was IN MEMORY OF JUBILEE SHALOM DUGGAR. I was thinking aside from Michelle who really has any memories of Jubilee.

I have to agree with you that was a bit disturbing. I do feel bad for the Duggars, but Jubilee didn't live and her family really didn't experience her around them.

Vision, was it you, here, who posted the names on the little "death certificate" they had? The first person isn't Deanna. I caught the west coast feed, froze it and it's definitely someone named "Vanessa Graves/Groves." Definitely not sister Deanna. Probably a married Query daughter with proper Gothard training.

Sorry, wasn't me.

So I guess they didn't show Michelle leaving out Caleb at the funeral. Not surprised. Does anyone still have that original audio? Now would be the perfect time to send it to TMZ or places like that so the fakeness of the show could be seen.

I still have the original audio and video. I can repost to youtube if anyone wants to see it.

After watching the ultrasound footage again, I'm convinced it was staged, at least in part if not in full.

Dr. Sarver should have made the diagnosis, yet neither she nor any other doctor is in the scene. The sad task is left up to an ultrasound tech, which is completely inappropriate.

Sarver has been in recent episodes, and they are shown walking into her practice. I'm sure if what we saw was the actual moment of diagnosis, she would have been there. So it was either entirely re-staged for the show, and Sarver wouldn't participate (because she's a doctor not an actor, damnit), or it was the actual appointment and Sarver refused to go along with the exploitation of the moment for the show and demanded any footage of her not be included.

I cry whenever they show footage of soldiers returning home. Heck, I tear up when I see players getting to hoist the Stanley Cup. But I was dry-eyed through this whole episode- I even dozed off for a bit. It was contrived, probably re-enacted in parts, and just awkward. Not that I don't feel for their loss, but their reactions seemed so scripted and fake- the whole episode was just wrong.

Two things stuck out for me:

One of the howlers (Jed or Jer?) saying "This is going to be a disaster." Really, given what happened, they actually didn't edit that out?

They buried their baby in an AMMO BOX. Enough said.

Someone over at TWOP mentioned seeing a promo that said the Duggars would return in the fall. I missed that. THey've never been off the air for 6 months since the early special days. Hmmm...[/quote]

I bet the fall season will end up being the farewell season. The ratings for this season were under 1 million a few times. I'm not sure about the ratings for last night's episode, but they were probably over 1 million because people probably tuned in to see how the the miscarriage was handled for the show. TLC at this point has to know that the Duggars aren't as popular as they used to be.

... was the fetus embalmed or cremated in any way or do they believe in not preserving the body?

Aw geeze, I love "Jesus Loves Me" trying to not tear up.

Thank you Little Couple! "JINGLE BELLS!! JINGLE BELLS!!" And thank you, TLC, for good timing.

So I'm sitting here, bawling my eyes out, because it was very touching - which TLC wanted, of course - and all of of the sudden the Little Couple comes on, and started laughing uncontrollably.

Oh, TLC, you toy with my emotions!!

The Asslickers and Derps on FB ate it all up with a spoon.

Those morons can't even get the bible verse correct:

Sandra Watkins Fleck

The Lord Giveth and the Lord taken away. Bless it be the name of the Lord.

It's not "bless it be", it's BLESSED be"!!

By the way, the five older girls' names were on the birth certificate, which includes Joy. Those poor girls had to go through their mother's stillbirth birth? How horrifying for them all!

Advertisers

Carpet (empire) x2

JC Penney x2

Pier 1 imports x2

Philadelphia cream cheese (with people in bed)

Crayola x 2

Directv x2

National flood insurance

Marshalls

Burger king

Loreal Hair Color

Olive Garden

Salon Pas x2

“The Lucky One†PG13

Chevy

“Warhorseâ€

Ikea

The Killing

Gevalia

Sketchers

Garnier Nutrise

Walgreens

Values.com

1800petmeds

Jimmy Dean

Tic Tacs

Match.com

Homegoods

Moneymutual.com

Progressive

You know who I don't see listed? Christianmingle.com, the company that ran ads during every commercial break last time A&E had an Intervention marathon. :D

Archived