IGNORED

Another sneak peak..Duggars say goodbye.

sassyNoz47

Wait, did a staff ask about therapy? Must have missed it.

... lol Jenesis??

The staff didn't ask on camera, but I expect the question would come up. Perhaps the doctors and nurses that post here know better, but in my experience when visiting medical professionals you've got a history with, they ask about your current health.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joel and Jonah? There already are Josiah, Joseph, Johannah, Joy-Anna, and Josie. The Duggars sure know how to change things up. :roll:

Did they not know it was a girl? Is the naming taking place after the miscarriage or before.

Thanks from all of us that don't have teevee.

Looks like shes calling JB Bill? What pisses me off is they didn't even tell Grandma....before hand.. Its cruel to do it on camera to any of them. But come on call gma on the way home she is to old to have to hear it that way imo. I didn't see Josh or Anna did anyone else? Was the tot with the bottle Jordyn?

Turns out "Soundman Bill" was going to find out the gender at the ultrasound, then tell the family as a whole.

OMG they really are going to go through this in every last detail. Michelle: "You don't see a heartbeat? Ohhhhh." Every. Last. Detail. I cannot possibly understand wanting this filmed.

Did they not know it was a girl? Is the naming taking place after the miscarriage or before.

The naming game took place (at least episode wise) before the ultrasound to find out the gender - which turned out to be the ultrasound where they found out there was no heartbeat.

"Bill" is soundman Bill (they showed his last name for a moment).

No mention of Jslave checking the baby's heartbeat or Michelle noticing lack of movement prior to the ultrasound.

"We were devastated, because we had never experienced that before"

Umm.... JCaleb???

No they had some really bad boy names too. They just put down ideas before, they'll decide later (around the same time they pick Caleb's name 20 years late).

How long does it usually take before episodes are posted online? I kinda want to watch this one.

Michelle says "the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away" almost immediately. JB praying aloud now. Where did the ultrasound tech go??

M: "the baby is in a much better place than we are right now"

Michelle is still crying on the table and JB is praising God for the 16 weeks they got with the fetus. Michelle just mentioned J'Caleb, is this whole scene a reenactment?!

How long does it usually take before episodes are posted online? I kinda want to watch this one.

Ditto here. I want to figure out how much of it was filmed in real time and what parts were restaged and filmed.

This is so baaaaaad. Why does she keep calling her husband "Dad"?

Lots of J'Caleb shout-outs tonight, though.

The shout out to Jcaleb makes me think staged.

Also curious about why JB thinks she is 16 weeks along, but Jchelle is claiming 18 weeks that Jubilee changed their lives for

A mention of 'Caleb' at the doctors office. Thinking they filmed that as damage control after the fail at a recorded eulogy.

How clueless are the older kids? If I saw that look on my mother's face I would know what happened. My dad walked in the room when my grandmother died and with one look I knew, and he's far more stoic. I guess that's what you get when your family actually knows one another.

Michelle is still crying on the table and JB is praising God for the 16 weeks they got with the fetus. Michelle just mentioned J'Caleb, is this whole scene a reenactment?!

I think all of this was reenacted. Seriously. None of it seems the least bit believable to me. And really, where did the ultrasound tech go? She disappears--even when the camera moves, she's nowhere to be found. I can't think that would have actually happened during the original event. Wouldn't the doctor have been called in, or other staff? Miscarrying a wanted pregnancy seems like the kind of thing that would call for some level of staff support?

The shout out to Jcaleb makes me think staged.

Also curious about why JB thinks she is 16 weeks along, but Jchelle is claiming 18 weeks that Jubilee changed their lives for

i wonder if he actually knows enough about human growth and development to know that 18 weeks pregnant = 16 weeks after conception (since the 18 counts from last menstrual period). Seems doubtful.

I think all of this was reenacted. Seriously. None of it seems the least bit believable to me. And really, where did the ultrasound tech go? She disappears--even when the camera moves, she's nowhere to be found. I can't think that would have actually happened during the original event. Wouldn't the doctor have been called in, or other staff? Miscarrying a wanted pregnancy seems like the kind of thing that would call for some level of staff support?

In my (limited) experience they do give you some private time while they "go find the doctor"

Archived